new house

We Got Married

 

 

Jiyeon held momo's right hand and guided her to their new house.

“i'm kind of excited to meet our new house”

momo smiled, “ me too.. I want to decorate it together with you”

jiyeon blushed, “hehehe... I like the idea”

finally they stopped at the house,

 

“ wao.. it looks so good” said jiyeon

momo nodded and opened the door.

“wait” said jiyeon.

Momo was confused

“i want to carry you in with a bride style like all the couple do”

“eeeehhhhh???” momo shocked, “ andwe..andwe.. I'm very very heavy”

jiyeon pouted, “ i'm strong! Don't worry..”

“no.. no.. no... I will carry you” said momo

jiyeon was shocked, “ no way.. i'm also heavy..”

momo didn't listen, she immediately place her hand on jiyeon's back and brought her up, “ see? I can carry you?” said momo with her clumsy smile.

Jiyeon blushed and circled her hand around momo's neck. “am I heavy?”

momo smiled, “ a bit..” she's melong and carried her inside.

Jiyeon pouted but still happy for what momo did.

“wao.. it's so cool” said momo still caring jiyeon while looking around the house.

“em.. just put in down on the sofa” said jiyeon and momo did what she say. She walked to the sofa and put her down but accidently fell on the top of jiyeon and they...KISS!!!!!!!!!

momo who was surprised quickly moved and ran away

jiyeon who still shocked, was staying in her spot. Her her lips curved. She smiled.

 

 

“oh my godddddd!!!!!!! they kiss again????” said misun and jumped happily

“and it's momo who kiss her! Wao.. daebak.. am I the who having heart attack by this couple?” said jaesuk and made everyone laughed.

“eemmm.... I 'm so jealous of them” said sana

“me too..” said misun and held sana's hand.

 

 

 

jiyeon got up and walked to momo who was drinking water and tried to calm down her heartbeat, “i like the house” said jiyeon tried to bring up some random topic

momo nodded. She's still embarrassed for what just happened.

Jiyeon laughed, “ you look so cute”

momo pouted, “ stop teasing me..”

jiyeon closed the gap between them and hugged momo, “ you look too cute and I can't stop myself for not touching you” jiyeon gave a quick peck on momo's red cheek, “ let's go to second floor” she held momo's hand and walked to second floor.

“it must be our room” jiyeon opened the door,

“ waoo.. it's decorated so well” they could smell roses around the room.

“but sadly we don't have any of our wedding picture” said jiyeon again. Suddenly a ring bell was ringing. Jiyeon and momo looked at each other. “did you invited someone?”

momo shook her head and they went to welcome the guest. But it wasn't a guest but another misson card.

 

 

Congratulation to having a new house

don't you think the house need some decoration and welcoming party?

Today mission are..

1. Decoration new house

2. Invite more than 1 guest for each of you

 

 

the cameraman gave a credit card and car's key for them

“waoo!!! let's shopping!!!” said jiyeon excited.

Momo laughed, “ let's go!”

they went inside the car and jiyeon started the machine. She the radio and let's the music playing.

“oh.. it's Hyomin eonnie new song..” said momo

“oh.. do you like it?” asked jiyeon back

momo nodded, “ of course.. Mango ooooo~~ mango uh oh uh oh~~” sang momo and made jiyeon smiled

“i will invite her then”

momo widened her eyes, “ really? Is she okay? She just came back”

“it's good, right? She can promote in our show” jiyeon smiled “ we need to buy a lot of mango” she joked and made momo smiled

“em.. who should I invite?” momo started to play her phone.

“you guys just promote new japan album, right? Did they free today?” asked jiyeon

“i don't know.. but i'm trying to ask them in our group chat” said momo “ehh...???!!!”

jiyeon looked at her, “ what's wrong???” asked jiyeon

“i think we are in trouble” said momo

“why? Why?”

“all of my members were coming” said momo and made jiyeon laughed

“it's good then”

momo pouted, “ it's not.. they are going to tease me all day”

“since your full members are coming.. then I will ask my ex-members too..”

“we need to prepare a lot” said momo and made both of them laugh.

After about 20 minutes, they finally arrived at the market,

“ I'm thinking of BBQ party, so let's buy a lot of meat” said jiyeon and they ran to the meat area.

“ohh!! jokbal!” momo excitedly ran to the woman who was cooking

“ahjuma.. 1 plate for my cutely wife, please” said jiyeon and ruffled momo's hair.

“omo!! I know you!! parkhirai couple??” said the ahjuma and received a smile from the couple

“oh.. you watch our show?” asked momo

“of course.. it's a big show! All of us was watching it every night! Can I take a picture with both of you?” asked the old lady.

“of course”

their smile was captured by the camera, “ it's free! Since I was your big fans! I hope both of you will really marry!”

jiyeon and momo smiled, “ gamsahamnida!!”

momo took the food and started to eat it. “ it's not bad.. we got a free food” teased jiyeon

momo took some of it and fed it to jiyeon. Jiyeon accepted it happily, “emm.. delicious”

the people around the market started to take a picture of them, they even followed them and greeted them, “ PARKHIRAI COUPLE!!!!!”

they were just 15 minutes in the market but it's already crowded. They weren't expected they were that famous.

“Park Jiyeon!! SARANGHAE!!Marry me too!!!!” shouted a girl and made momo pouted

“SHE IS MY WIFE!” she gave a melong to the girl and made them laughed

“AHHH!!! PARKHIRAI COUPLE IS SO CUTE!!!”

jiyeon looked at momo, “ I think we make a wrong move to shop in here..”

momo nodded, “ let's just finish shopping and going home as soon as possible”

jiyeon sighed and nodded. They didn't look at the price again since their fans were too much. They couldn't move freely, even the securities were also taking picture of them, not protecting them from the fans.

The cashier also did the same, she kept talking how much she loved watching them and didn't believe will see them in the real life. Momo and jiyeon smiled and thanked them for giving a lot of love for them.

They waved and said good bye to them before got in the car.

“waooo.. finally... “ said jiyeon and started the car.

Momo laughed, “ the good part is we are really famous and they like us”

“and the bad part is we couldn't have a normal date like what a couple do” jiyeon pouted

 

 

 

“they are so famous recently, if you walked around the city, you will see a lot of their couple picture. We didn't need to promote WGM Parkhirai couple because people around just did it..” said jaesuk

“i must agree with this.. recently we went to Japan for promote our new single, BDZ. All of them (japanese) also watch this show. Momo's popularity also grew up and most of them like this couple”

“ah.. I also read the news that momo mention jiyeon in the fan meeting” said misun

sana smiled, “ yeah.. because all of our fans watch this show, they teased momo about their first kiss”

the cameraman played the video of the fan's meeting few weeks ago

 

 

“have you all watched WGM?” asked nayeon to the fans

“NEEE!!!!”

jihyo took her mic, “ since all of you watch it, do you have any special question for our momoring?” teased the member

momo pouted, “ why me again....” she whined

“because you are our hot topic!” said sana. “and looked at that!!!! they even print out the kissing scene!!” the big poster were showed.

Momo closed her face because of embarrassed.

“i think our manager also want to know more” said jungyeon and brought a whiteboard which is full of small note paper. “ this is all the question from our japanese fans for you”

momo gasped

“you must answered 10 questions! Fighting! ” said mina

“first question.. I will choose it for you, momo eonnie” said chaeyoung and took the green one, “ Have momo and jiyeon had a date outside without anyone know?” chaeyoung read it and made all of them gasp.

The staff suddenly brought a desk , chair and …lie detection machine “yah.. you guys...” momo was speechless.

“daebak.. you better said the truth or you will have a shock” teased nayeon

they put the machine in momo's hand, “ yes.. we have” the light turn green.

The members shocked, “ when??!! why we didn't know..?”

“you didn't tell me!” sana pouted

“next question” said momo tried to change the subject

dahyun took the blue paper, she gave momo's a smirk, “ did you enjoy being kiss by jiyeon?”

“wahhh.. daebak...” said jihyo

momo blushed, “ yes..” and the light turn green again

“WWOOOOOO~~~~” the fans started to tease momo

“me..me.. “ tzuyu took the red one, “ which part of jiyeon's body that you like the most”

nayeon and jungyeon enjoyed this the most, “ lip!!” they

momo denied it, “ aniya...” she pouted “ her hands”  and it turned green

“why hands?” asked the leader

“because..... secret!” she teased them back. “ next question”

mina took the purple one, “ if one of twice members also fell in love with jiyeon, will you give up for your best friend?”

“waoo.. it's a very very hard question” said tzuyu

“i will” an unexpected answered that made everyone gasp when the light turned green. “ I think jiyeon's unnie will understand my choice”

Jihyo took the white paper, “ are you in love?”

 

 

“what..what… WHAT???!!! Did you just cut it??” asked misun who was curious to death

“yah! Yah! You can’t keep teasing us” said jaesuk who felt so disappointed

“that’s mean we need to wait for the next week?” asked sana

“oh my….” Misun pouted, “ I need more! We need more! Give us more!”

Everyone started to laugh, “ stop it.. you are embarrassing us”

“so.. see you in next week..” misun said in half heart.