first night and first kiss

We Got Married

at the studio---

"Annyeonghaseyo!!! welcome back to WE GOT MARRIED special edition of GirlxGirl!! I'm park mi sun" introduced miss mi sun

"I'm Yoo Jae suk!" intoduced mr Jae-suk

"The Third Episode of We Got Married is starting now!" they announced together

"i'm so nervous..." said misun and made jaesuk laughed

"wae..wae..."

"because i really become HiraiPark's fans! i even joined their member fanclub and now i'm going to see their first night together!!" said misun and made everyone laughed.

jaesuk couldn't stop laughing, " you are really something!  back to our guest today.. we have someone who also close to Jiyeon and Momo.... let's welcome.. Bae Suzy!!!"

suzy bowed, " annyeonghaseyoo.. suzy imnida.." she waved to the camera

"suzy-ssi.. how is your feeling to know that your junior is marrying your best friend?"

suzy laughed, " honestly, i had already known jiyeon had a big crush on momo since sixteen.."

"eeehhhh??? really?" 

suzy nodded, " she always tried to make an excuse to visit me in JYP Company but i know she just wanted to see someone and you know who that's person"

misun and jaesuk gasped, " hollaayyy!!! HiraiPark is realllllllll!!!!" said misun happily.

suzy laughed, " but i still don't know how's momo feeling toward jiyeon.. since jiyeon had a cold expresion.. it might scare momo.." 

"maybe from this episode we can know something.... don't wait again.. let's start episode three!!!!"

 

--

"................................................................." that was a hug silent and awkward moment between momo and jiyeon in their hotel's room.

"em..... do you want to take a bath first?" asked jiyeon breaking the silent between them

momo nodded and took her things. she went to the toilet and left jiyeon in the room.

"otthoke..." jiyeon walked back and front. she took out her phone but put it back again. 

"huuuufff.." she let out a big sigh. she walked to the kitchen and tried to find something to eat. luckily she found snack and opened it without waiting anymore.

she started to eat it and the tv.

 

"i'm done..."

jiyeon turned back and blushed, she smiled. "can....can i dry your hair?" she asked and made momo blushed

momo nodded.

jiyeon got up and took the hair dryer from her bag. momo sat on the chair and let jiyeon touched her hair.

"what kind of shampoo do you used? i like the smell... it suits you so well.." praised jiyeon and made momo blsuhed again.

"it's not a special brand... i just like peach smell.." momo looked jiyeon from the mirror who was so focus on her hair. 

"can you tell me more about you?" asked momo

jiyeon looked at momo through the mirror and smiled, " what do you want to know about me? ask me anything and i will answer honestly"

"how may times do you ever date?"

"4 times? what about you?" asked jiyeon back

" never.."

jiyeon stopped drying the hair and looked at momo, " so i'm your first?" asked jiyeon excited

momo nodded, "please take care me, senpai"

jiyeon gave a back hug and made momo froze, " thank you for let me be your first.." jiyeon released her , " i need to wash my body too.." she excused herself and went to toilet.

 

(jiyeon interview room)

why are you so suddenly hugging her?

jiyeon laughed, " i don't know.. i just wanted to hug her so bad..." she smiled, " there're a lot of things i want to do with her...  i have already held her hand, kiss her hand... backhug her...and i want to do more.."

she said you are her first date, what do you think about it?

" honestly.. i'm so..so..so.. happy... since i'm her first, i want to give her a good memory about dating... i want to show her, how fun the date could be... there're a lot of things i want to teach her too.."

 

(momo interview room)

what do you feel when jiyeon suddenly hug you?

" i was so nervous.... that's feeling is so different.. i don't know how to describe it.... when i was with twice member.. it's normal for us to hug each other... but when jiyeon's unnie hugged me... i just couldn't stop this heart's beating."

when she said she had date 4 times, what do you think?

actually i'm okay with it.. since i really don't know her and it's a normal for her to be date with someone.. she is too beautiful to be a single..."'

 

(back to the hotel room)

momo was sitting on the bed and didn't know what to do. she took her phone and tried to search something about jiyeon. she even tried to play T-ara's song. "waoo.. she is so beautiful... i'm so lucky..." she said to herself.

"thank you~" whispered jiyeon and made momo jumped.

jiyeon laughed because of momo's cute reaction.

"could you help me drying my hair?" asked jiyeon and momo nodded.

"can i have your number?" asked jiyeon so sudden.

momo widened her eyes, "eh??"

"let's exchange pur phone number.." jiyeon begged with a pout

momo smiled and nodded. they exchanged their phone number and looked at the bed. " you can sleep on the bed.. i will sleep on the sofa.."

"eh??..eh??? no..no... you sleep in the bed and i'm in the sofa..." replied momo.

"no.. you sleep in the bed and i'm in sofa.. it's final.." jiyeon took a nap on the sofa.

momo bit her bottom's lips, " let's sleep together in the bed" 

jiyeon looked at momo, " is it really okay?"

"it's not like we are doing something.. we just sleep..." said momo and gave the space to jiyeon.

jiyeon slowly climbed to the bed. they got in the same bed and in the same blanket. jiyeon was facing momo, " you are so beautiful.."

momo blushed, " if you keep doing that.. i can't have a good sleep"

"why?" teased jiyeon.

momo turned back, " just sleep eonnie.."

jiyeon laughed, " okay... good night... momo..."

"good night.. eonnie..."

 

--

the next day..

jiyeon was the one who woke up first but when she found someone was hugging her and sleeping in her arm, she smile and closed her eyes again. she pretended to sleep until the younger woke up and found herslef in jiyeon's arm. momo slowly tried to break the hug but jiyeon won't let her go so easy, jiyeon hugged her tightly.

momo was hopeless, she poked jiyeon's cheek and tried to wake the girl up, " eonnie.... wake up... it's already 9 am.." 

jiyeon just murmured and back to sleep. 

momo sighed, she poked the girl again, " eonnie... " she tried to release herself from sleeping girl until jiyeon opened her eyes and let their eyes met.

"morning kiss.." without waiting for momo's answer, jiyeon gave a peck on the younger girl lip

 

 

at the studio---

"MMMWWWWWOOOOOO?????????!!!!!!!!" all of the shocked

"did jiyeon just... she kiss her!!!!!! oh my godd!!!!!!!"said misun

"it's their first kiss!!" said suzy and clapped her hand happily.

"waooo... daebak... jiyeon is really something..." said jaesuk

misun jumped happily, " my hiraipark feeling~"

"is it the end of today?" said suzy disappointed

"yes.. it was.... we need to wait another week again.... oh...damn...." said misun " can you just play twice a week?" she asked the producer.

"they will think about it, it bases on how exicted the viewer and the comment..."

suzy pouted, " please gave a lot of support of you want to see more.."she asked the viewer.

"give a lot of love juseyooooo"

"see you next weekkkk!!!! annyeong!!!!!"