First meeting

We Got Married

Authornim:

Hai... Once and queen!

Queen may knows hirai momo from twice

But i know some of once didn't know park jiyeon ex t-ara

 

Park Ji-yeon (born June 7, 1993), better known by the mononym Jiyeon, is a South Korean singer and actress. She is best known as a member of South Korean girl group T-ara. She debuted as a solo artist with her debut mini album, Never Ever, on May 20, 2014, making her the first T-ara member to debut as a solo artist.

 

Park jiyeon is the first girl that make me get into kpop.. And make me love T-ara

Momo is the first girl that can make me love other k-group beside T-ara. 

This story was made for me..  I know it sounds crazy but i think i have to make a story for myself since i know nobody is going to make this couple.  

So~  hope you like it! Enjoy~

 

----

(at the studio)

"Annyeonghaseyo!!! welcome back to WE GOT MARRIED special edition of GirlxGirl!! I'm park mi sun" introduced miss mi sun

"I'm Yoo Jae suk!" intoduced mr Jae-suk

 

"The First Episode of We Got Married is starting now!" they announced together

the applause was filling the studio, " mi sun ssi.. how do you feel to come back to this show again?" asked jae suk

"i'm so happy and excited! it's been a long time and i miss this show so much" said mi sun

"we also have a special guest, let's welcome park hyomin and ham eunjung!" 

"annyeonghaseyo, park hyomin imnida!"

 

"annyeonghaseyo, ham eunjung imnida!"

 

mi sun smiled, " if i'm not wrong, hyomin and eunjung were also casting in we got married show"

"nee... hyomin in we got married special foreigner edition with fu xin bao, and i was in we got married with jang woo oppa" said eunjung

jaesuk nodded, " that time we got married was very famous and go international, and i know this time will also go internationa and took back our past gloryl!"

"Yes! because this season we got an international famous group! which is.. TWICE!!! and our famous singer Park Jiyeon" said mi sun who was very excited

"let's not make our audience wait anymore, episode 1, Start!"

 

 

---

interview room~

Jiyeon walked in and bow to the cameramen. She smiled and sat in front of them. 

Please introduce yourself 

Jiyeon looked straight to the camera, she gave a warm smile,  "annyeonghaseyo, park jiyeon imnida.. "

Do you know why are you here? 

Jiyeon shook, "no? "

Congratulations! You have casted in 'we got married special girlxgirl edition'

Jiyeon gasped and looked at the cameramen with unbelievable face,  "jinjja?? "

The cameran smiled and nodded if you can choose a girlgroup to be your choose of wife,  which one will you choose?

"twice " she answered without hesitation 

And which member will you choose? 

Jiyeon smiled,  "momo? "

The cameramen were shocked with jiyeon choice.  They didn't know they just gave the pairing that jiyeon wanted.  Is it fate? 

Can you tell us the reason? 

"All the members from twice are beautiful and cute.. But only momo can make my heart fluttered.. She can make me laugh only from her small act"

If you can choose the other member beside momo,  which member will you choose? 

"em..  Tzuyu or sana.. "

The reason? 

Jiyeon stopped and thought a while, " i just think that i can protect them well..."

If your wife is going to be someone else,  what will you do? 

Jiyeon grinned, "who ever is going to be my wife in this show..  I will love her with all of my heart and make her love me.. I will protect her and make her happy"

Well... Congratulations!  Your future wife is momo!!! 

Jiyeon got another shock news,  "mwooooo???!!!! " jiyeon got up from her seat and closed .  "this isn't hidden camera, right? "

The cameramen shook and laughed. 

We have make a poll between some girls they gave the notepad to jiyeon

Jiyeon looked at the result of the poll

"i'm at the third...  The first is krystal.. second is irene"

They nodded,  krystal couldn't join because her schedule is full around these months..  Irene couldn't join too because red velvet is going to have a comeback and they were prepared for that

"i'm the lucky girl then!  Assa! "

How is your feeling when you knew that you have been chosen to be momo's wife? 

"excited??  Hehehe... I really like her..  She is so cute..  I have always tried to close to her but...  " she closed her face with both hands " i was too shy.. " she smiled " i'm so happy"

Do you have some words to say to your future wife? 

The girl smiled,  "annyeonghaseyo.. Momo...  Yeobo... Kyyaa.. " she started so scream excited and made everyone in the studio laugh.  She calmed herself and looked back at the camera.  "yeobo...  I'm going to meet you soon..  Wait for me..  I will make you happy because you just marry the right girl.. Saranghae.. "

---

(at the studio)

"wah... jinjja...jiyeon is so lucky!" said hyomin who also exicted for the first episode

"wae?wae?" asked jaesuk

"when we were still T-ara, jiyeon always went to see twice stage while we had a same schedule with them. it's truth that jiyeon really like twice. she even watched sixteen and asked us to watch it too" said eunjung with a bit laugh.

"ayee... i can't wait to see what jiyeon and momo reaction for their first meeting" said mi sun and went back to the video.

---

the camera was focus on Jiyeon, she smiled at the camera

how do you feel?

jiyeon sighed, " i'm a bit worried..." she said " did she know that i'm going to be her wife?" asked jiyeon and got a shook from the cameramen.

what do you prepare for meeting her family?

jiyeon looked at the ticket in her hand, "to be honest.. i'm afraid to see her and her family reaction..." she smiled bitter and kept walking to the plane. "actually i prepare a lot... especially my heart...so..please look for it" she smiled.

 

after about 30 to 45 minutes, jiyeon arrived. no body knew her because she was wearing black hat with a mask that cover all of her face.

they went to the car that were prepared for her. when they were inside the car. the driver gave her a mission card.

jiyeon took it.

 

welcome to Osaka! 

today you are going to meet your wife, this is the ticket to get in Twice  Fantasy Park Concert

you have 5 hours to prepare the first meeting!

Fighting!

 

jiyeon's speechless, "otthokeee...." she asked the driver with her average japanese language " how many hour to arrive at the hotel?"

"it's 30 minutes" 

jiyeon nodded and looked back at the crew, " do we have an access to get in the Osaka-jō Hall before the concert started?" 

they nodded and gave jiyeon another phone number.

"oh.. thanks!" jiyeon smiled and took another call. 

 

after about 30 minutes, they finally arrived at the hotel. jiyeon didn't waste her time, she walked faster and got inside the hotel room. she put her things in and went out again.

"i only have 4 hours to prepare.. so i need to move fast" she smiled to the camera.

 

they went inside the car again and drove to the Osaka-jō Hall "i had a call with the comittee of the concert.. they said twice will arrive 2 hours later.. so that's mean i still have around 1 hour to prepare before they come.." she said to the camera.

i heard that momo's family will come too

"jinjja? em.. it's okay... i just hope they like it"

do you have a problem with the language?

jiyeon shook, " i've studied a lot of japanese language.. when i was in T-ara, we often have a concert tour in Japan.. so language is not a problem..."  jiyeon smiled

they finally arrived at the concert hall, jiyeon took her phone to get a call to meet the crew. she asked them a favor to use the stage after concert end, and they agreed. 

 

--

 

"Arigatōgozaimaa!!!!" they bowed for the last time and the concert ended.

they went back stage and gave apprause to all the crew that help them. suddenly a camera came and gave a card to momo.

"eeh??" momo was confuse.

the other member walked near her and looked at the mission card.

 

Congratulation! You are getting married now!

you are going to meet your wife today! so prepare yourself because your wife is waiting for you in the stage

 

 

"HHHEEEE???!!!!" all of them members shocked

"she is here????" asked jihyo to the cameramen and they nodded.

"so.. she watched our concert??" asked sana and they nodded again

"daebbaakk...." nayeon was speechless

momo closed totatlly didn't believe, "what should i do?" she asked the other

"go and meet your wife!" asked jungyeon

"but...but...." momo whined

"don't make her wait too long" said tzuyu and made everyone nodded.

momo bit her bottom lips and nodded. she walked with everyone tailing her.

 

how do you feel

"i'm....nervous....."

they walked to the hall and found an empty room. suddenly the light was pointed to a chair.

"please take a seat" a mystery voice came out from somewhere and made momo startled. but still momo followed it. she sat on the chair. the other twice members were peeking from outside. they were so curious who is momo's wife.

the music started to play and someone started to sing it. a girl came out with a bouquet of flowers that cover her face. she sang I'm in Love- Narsha and walked toward momo which made momo held her breath.

(you can play the music in this link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtXnRgmv2G4  )

Actually after our first meeting

Saying I like you

Isn't something easy for me

 

 the girl started to sing and made everyone gasped because of her voice.

nayeon who was peeking," omo... her voice... i'm already in love with her" she said and made everyone laughed.

 

If I don't contact you first

I'm afraid of missing you

I type out the text, hesitate a bit, then delete it again

I keep repeating this process over and over

 

If my love for you gets any deeper It will only result in getting hurting

My fears are filling my mind

This is the truth

 

she started to walk to momo seat and made everyone gasped.

"OMO!!!! who is she!!!" asked sana who was very excited

"Yah! calm down!!!" said jihyo who also tried to guess who is she.

 

 

Praying with all my heart, the person I'm yearning for

I believe that person is you

 

the girl was finally in front of momo. Momo was frozen in her spot, she is so nervous. Slowly the flower which was covered the girl face was moving down.

 

Woo... I'm in love

 

"It's jiyeon eunnie!!!!!!" nayeon started to scream and made jungyeon covered .

 

Woo... I'll fall in love

 

momo's heart beat so fast. because... damn... her wife is so beautiful!!!!!!!!

 

Never feel any more fear As long as I'm with you

The world is so beautiful

 

jiyeon kneeled down and gave the flower to the girl in front of her who blushed so hard. she continued singing.

 

I thought I'm never gonna fall in love

But I'm in love, cause I wanna love you baby

 

Actually from the first time I met you

Somewhere deep in my heart

You crashed in like a strong wave

You're the only thing in my mind all day

I can be your good lover

Wanna be your four-leafed clover

It feels like I've become the happiest woman in the world

 

Momo almost cried. she never felt so special and today.. this girl infront of her just made her feel so special. they didn't know each other but she could feel that the girl infront of her know her so well.

 

Please you gotta believe me

Make you never gonna leave me

I won't be suspicious, I'll trust you

 

Ahhh... I'm in love

Ahhh... I'll fall in love

Never feel any more fear As long as I'm with you

The world is so beautiful

 

Woo... I'm in love

(I'm so deep in love)

Woo... I'll fall in love

Never feel any more fear As long as I'm with you

The world is so beautiful

 

You are so beautiful

 

 the song ended. jiyeon smiled to momo and made the girl blushed again. 

"hi..." she greeted awkwardly

momo smiled and greeted her back, "hi.."

"Kekkon e kudasai? " she asked in japanese which mean.. 'will you marry me'

momo nodded.

 

episode 1... end

 

--

(bact to the studio)

"WHAT???!!!! ya!! how could you end so fast" jaesuk asked with her angry voice and made everyone laughed.

"i can't wait for episode 2!!!' said min su

"i never know jiyeon is so romantic" said jaesuk

eujung smiled, " she is really romantic.. i think momo will really fall in love with her.. she has so many charming side that can made all people love her in a second" 

hyomin totally agreed, " yeah.. not only momo.. i think all the viewer in house will love her.. "

"we haven't watch momo's interview.. it must be in episode 2" said min su

they sighed, " we need to wait for next week"

"it's too long..." 

they went back to the camera, " i know the viewer in all over the world is also so disappointed because the end of episode 1 is making us craving more. the next episode will be aired next week! so don't forget to leave the comment for this first episode! see you next week!! annyeong!!!"