Chapter 3- Vegas Baby

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please don't hate me :( 

Warning: Slight angst and strong langauge ahead.

 

 

~

Baekhyun couldn’t contain his excitement as he looked out the window and realize that they were nearing the airport in Las Vegas. He has never been on a plane before but the thought of visiting a place he has only dreamt about going, his first flight nerves were pushed to the back of his mind as soon as they were up in the air.

 

“look Chanyeol, we’re here,” Baekhyun grabbed his boyfriend’s free hand and squeezed. Chanyeol simply nodded his head, his attention focused on his phone “That’s great babe,” Baekhyun smiled and turned back to look out the window, imagining all the things he couldn’t wait to do with his boyfriend.

 

~

“Was it really necessary for me to come on this trip Xing?” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as another person bumped past him trying to rush to get his bags from the baggage claim “You’re my secretary Soo,” Yixing sighed as he waited for their luggage to arrive “…So?” Kyungsoo replied looking at Yixing as if that meant he’s supposed to follow him all the way to las Vegas to propose to his girlfriend, plus he didn’t even like her all that much, so why must he come all the way over here, for her especially.

 

“I’ll raise your pay,” “Ok so first on the agenda we have to check into our hotel by 12 and at 1 we visit the proposal destination to monitor the progress,” Kyungsoo read off his phone, Yixing chuckled and rolled his eyes at his secretary. “What am I going to do with you?” “Keep your promise, that’s what you’re going to do,” Kyungsoo turned around and went over to collect their luggage. Yixing shook his head a small smile on his face, Kyungsoo could be so sassy sometimes.

“Hey let go of that, it’s mine!” Kyungsoo was currently wrestling a random man for his suitcase. “What do you mean, this is mine, it has my little pony on it!” “So does mine! Rainbow dash is my favourite so I have her printed all over mine!” Kyungsoo yelled in the stranger’s face grabbing the suitcase out of his hands.

 

“Rainbow dash is my favourite too that’s why I got a suitcase with her on it, look, you better give me back my suitcase!” the stranger yelled back wrestling with the suitcase. Yixing facepalmed not believing what he was wintnessing in front of him. Children, they’re both children.

 

Yixing walked up to the pair and pulled the suitcase away from the two 5 year olds. “Thank you Yixing, this idiot tried to steal rainbow dash.” Kyungsoo walked over and stood beside Yixing, a triumphant smirk on his face. Yixing rolled his eyes and read the tag that was on the suitcase “You would think that two grown adults would read the tag to see who's the owner, but no, you both rather fight like children.” Yixing walked over to the stranger and handed him the suitcase.

 

“I think this belongs to you, Kim Junmyeon right?” The stranger nodded his head, his cheeks tinted a light shade on pink. How could he not think to read the tag? Junmyeon took the suitcase out of Yixing’s hands, looking down at the floor in embarrassment. Kyungsoo scoffed in disbelief, trying his hardest not to show that he was embarrassed “Next time we’re taking the private plane,” he walked over and picked up his rainbow dash suitcase that has finally arrived, double checking the tag to make sure.

 

“Well, we’ll be on your way,” Yixing picked up his suitcase and started walking away from the two idiots behind him. Junmyeon turned to Kyungsoo with a look that said ‘I told you so’ written all over it,’ Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and bumped past him “I’m not sorry.” He shrugged, running to catch up with his boss. Junmyeon shook his head watching the younger walk away “Well at least he got taste,” he said looking down at the rainbow dash suitcase trailing behind him.

 

~

 

Baekhyun couldn’t believe he was actually staying at one of the top hotels in Las Vegas. He felt like this was all a dream and that he would wake up soon in disappointment. The couple were currently checking into their hotel room, with Baekhyun looking around in awe “Channie, this feels so surreal, are we actually in Vegas right now? Because it feels like a very hard to reach dream,” Chanyeol walked up to his boyfriend and wrapped him in his arms.

 

“Yes Baekhyun, we’re actually in Vegas,” Baekhyun snuggled into his boyfriend’s warm embrace, soaking it up as much as he can because Chanyeol rarely hugs him, so when he does, Baekhyun tries to make it last as much as he can. “I’m going to look around the hotel, are you ok with staying here?” Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol removed his arms from around his waist.

 

“I want to finish unpacking first,” Chanyeol smiled “I’ll be back soon,” He kissed Baekhyun’s cheek and left the hotel room. Baekhyun grinned, holding his cheek where Chanyeol just kissed. He was the happiest he has ever been in a while

 

~

“Everything is going according to plan sir, we just have to set up the flower arrangements, then everything would-be set-in place for you to make the perfect proposal,” Yixing walked around the hotel’s café surrounding the Grand Canal. This was the spot Yixing first went on a date with Juliette. He wanted it to be somewhere nostalgic. Yixing looked around at all the preparations taking place to make the proposal Juliette deserves.

 

Yixing turned to his engagement coordinator and thanked him for setting everything up. Now all he had to do was work on is his speech for when he proposes. He needs Juliette to know how much he loves and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. Kyungsoo stood off to the side watching his boss, give the coordinator some more pointers.

 

He couldn’t believe that his boss was finally going to get engaged to his long-time girlfriend Juliette. Yixing was always in a slum every time his girlfriend left for France to further her career in ballet and although he was very supportive of her, it was hard not seeing her 10 months out of the 12 months each year.

 

Kyungsoo was worried that Juliette would eventually end up leaving Yixing again for another 10 months but the former promised that she would be quitting ballet, realizing that Yixing was more important to her. Kyungsoo was relieved when he heard that Yixing would finally be the happiest he has ever been, but for reason he just can’t shake off the feeling that something bad is going to happen. He just hopes that Juliette keeps her promise to Yixing.

 

~

 

After Chanyeol left the hotel room, Baekhyun decided to unpack both his and Chanyeol’s suitcase. It felt domestic, like they were settling into an apartment of their own, which had Baekhyun dreaming of officially moving in with Chanyeol when the time comes. He wishes that time comes soon.

 

When Baekhyun was finished unpacking, he threw on a blue sweater and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. They only had one weeken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter