Chapter 5

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun giggled as Chanyeol kissed all over face. His eyes closed in bliss as the latter continued his ministrations before finally leaving a chaste kiss on his lips. Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun’s chin and whispered the words that Baekhyun longed to hear “I love you and will never break your heart.”

 

Baekhyun’s opened his eyes, a single tear rolling down his cheeks, “Liar...” he whispered out feeling his heart start to ache. He wishes he could just go back to the time Chanyeol did love him, but who knows if Chanyeol even loved him at all.

 

A knock at the door pulled Baekhyun away from his thoughts “Chanyeol?” he muttered, hoping that the latter came to tell him all of this was just a dream and oh how Baekhyun thought that was true. Baekhyun quickly made his way to the door pulling it open, his breath catching in his throat. It was Yixing.

 

Baekhyun thought back to how the older took care of him after his panic attack earlier, his face turning a deep shade of red. Yixing smiled as he watched Baekhyun look down at the floor trying to hide his blush. He was too adorable for his own good “I ordered room service; you must be hungry…I thought that maybe I could eat together with you?” Baekhyun smiled and nodded enthusiastically. Yixing walked into the room, taking a seat on the plush leather couch. Of course, he made sure that Baekhyun got one of the best rooms. After the day he had, he needed to be comfortable.

 

Yixing patted the empty area next to him motioning the younger to take a seat. Baekhyun smiled and took a seat, his heart racing a tiny bit “How are you feeling?” “I’m feeling better…still in shock though,” Yixing scowled remembering the events from earlier that day, that . Baekhyun brushed his bangs to cover his eyes that just got teary. Yixing barely knew him and hated to see him like this. He wanted to protect him, protect his smile. He doesn’t know where this feeling was coming from.

 

“Thank you so much Yixing, if you didn’t come…I don’t know what would happen,” Yixing scooted closer, pulling the broken boy’s face to meet his “I only did what was needed to be done, you deserve way better than that dickhead.” Baekhyun held his breath as he felt the tears he didn’t know fell, being brushed away. ‘Why does Yixing care so much for him? He isn’t special “Don’t you ever say that again!” Baekhyun looked at the older, shocked at his reaction. He really needs to keep his thoughts in his head.

 

Yixing sighed and pulled Baekhyun into his arms, trying to melt all his negative thoughts and worries away. Baekhyun burrowed into Yixing’s arms, letting his head fit perfectly in the crock of his neck “I’m so glad I bumped into you that day,” Yixing chuckled and tightened his arms. “I will protect you Baekhyun, I never want to see the sun lose it’s light,” Baekhyun felt a lump forming in his throat, he didn’t know he needed to hear those words until now.

 

The two of them sat like that until they were interrupted by room service

 

~

Baekhyun and Yixing spent the next day getting to know each other, the two pushing away all their problems to the back as they basked in their new friendship. Baekhyun never felt so happy being with someone he barely knew, what does on call this feeling?

 

It was the night before the two had to part ways going back to their normal lives. Yixing booked a beautiful late-night ride on the hotel’s gondola through the beautiful manmade river. He knew the younger would enjoy it and couldn’t wait to take him.

 

Baekhyun sighed in frustration as he rummaged through his entire suitcase looking for something nice to wear, but he couldn’t find anything suitable to wear. He wanted to look good because Yixing always looked amazing. A knock on the door stopped Baekhyun in his tracks “Coming!” He quickly made his way to the door looking out the keyhole. It looked like a man dressed in a suit, Baekhyun opened the door a puzzled looked on his face. The man lifted his hands, a large box with a bow on the top “Good night sir, my name is Kyungsoo, I have a delivery for you,” “For me? Have you got the right person?” Kyungsoo just nodded giving Baekhyun the box. He bowed then left, leaving a very confused Baekhyun with a box that was almost half his height.

 

Baekhyun read the tag and a big grin graced his face. It was from Yix

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter