Chapter 1- Fated Meeting

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was quite a busy day at Kim associates, well mostly for Byun Baekhyun who basically carried the company on his back.  

Baekhyun breathed out a soft sigh as he looked at the huge pile of paper work left on his desk with little messages left from his coworkers to do them this favor. Baekhyun gladly took it with a smile on his face, not wanting to say no as he couldn’t handle disappointing them.  

He quickly got started because he didn’t want for any more work to pile up on him. 

 

Even on his break, Baekhyun didn’t have the heart to say no to his coworkers that wanted him to get them coffee. He was currently on his way to nearest coffee shop with a post it note of all the orders he had to make. 

 Baekhyun was humming along to Taemin’s press your number that was blasting in ears, blushing every few minutes when by passers were staring at him like he was crazy. He knew he wasn’t as great as Taemin, but his music just made him want to dance. 

 

 

 Baekhyun smiled to himself when the chorus came back around, letting out a little giggle as he tried to do the same move Taemin did, unfortunately, he had two left feet and clearly unaware of his surroundings. 

 He crashed into another by stander, two of them tumbling down to the ground. A loud groan came from beneath Baekhyun, making him realize that he fell right on top of the stranger. 

“Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going,” He stuttered out quickly scrambling off the well suited man “Damn right you wasn’t looking, you made me spill my coffee and ruin my new suit,” The man grumbled out , ignoring Baekhyun’s outstretched hand to help him up. 

 

 

He quickly got up and dusted his suit, muttering under his breath “Once again I'm so sorry, I can get you a new suit and a new cup of coffee,” 

The man scoffed and looked at Baekhyun unimpressed “How are you going to get me another one of a kind Tom Ford suit that was tailored made just for me? This is the only kind.” 

 Baekhyun looked down, his cheek reddening in pure embarrassment, not sure what else he can say that wouldn’t piss off the man. 

 The man let out a huge sign before turning to Baekhyun “I guess you could get me another coffee since the suit is out of question.” 

Baekhyun slowly looked up, his eyes lighting up a bit as a tiny smile graced his face “I was just heading to the coffee shop just down the street, let’s go,” Baekhyun said, feeling a little better knowing that he could at least repay the man something for troubling him.  

The man didn’t say another word, walking about 2 feet behind Baekhyun as they made their way to the coffee shop. 

 

 

The rich aroma of roasted coffee beans, flooded Baekhyun’s nose as he entered the coffee shop, the familiar atmosphere wrapping around him like a warm blanket.  

Yixing looked at Baekhyun weirdly when the latter stood with his eyes closed breathing in the heavy coffee scent in the air. 

 Yixing cleared his throat and Baekhyun snapped out of his little trance a rosy pink dusting his cheeks ‘He blushes a lot’ Yixing thought to himself, Baekhyun hurrying away to join the line. 

 

 

Baekhyun finally got all the drinks ordered, almost forgetting his original reason of going to the coffee shop in the first place.  

He tried balancing all of the coffee in his hands, taking extra care not to throw down any, especially the one he bought for the man currently sitting at the table by the window. 

 After what felt like an obstacle course trying to get to the table, Baekhyun finally was able, to rest all the drinks down safely. 

 “I told you I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter