First Date

Tough Business

Jiu led the girl out of her office to see Siyeon looking at her with a smirk. She growled and quickly pulled the Yoohyeon out of the stares of her employees in her office. Jiu was completely focused on getting Yoohyeon out of the various eyes of others that she missed the smile that had enveloped the omegas face.

 

Yoohyeon was following her pliantly as the alpha pulled her out of the room. A soft warmth spread through her chest as she looked at the alpha she would soon call hers. Yoohyeon chuckled slightly at the obvious frown on Jiu’s face and it seemed to break the CEO out of her thoughts. Her eyes met Jiu’s as she turned around at the sound of her laughing. The alpha blushed slightly, her eyes still dilated. Yoohyeon could tell that Jiu was doing her best to be civilized around her and not act on her instincts.

 

It did not take long for them to walk to the restaurant. Not much was said between them, it was a calming silence. Their hands were intertwined as they walked side by side. They were lost in their own world, thinking about the one beside them. They were oblivious to the stares around them. Yoohyeon blushed as Jiu let go of her hand to open the door for her. She mumbled soft thanks as she walked inside. The restaurant was bright and cozy feeling, nothing like the restaurant that had first met at.

 

“A table for two please.” Jiu’s voice shook Yoohyeon from her thoughts. She didn’t even realize how close the woman was to her.

 

“Oh, it’s you, Jiu. Oh, is this your girlfriend?” The server smirked at the flushed couple.

 

Jiu growled, “One more word, Sua and I’ll be making your girlfriend’s job hard.”

 

The said girl chuckled and led the two to a table at the far end of the restaurant, almost in a secluded area. Jiu ushered Yoohyeon to sit by pulling out her chair and then pushing her in slightly. The raven-haired woman sat down in front of Yoohyeon, taking in the sight of the flushed omega in front of her.

 

“Order whatever you want, it’s on me. Since this is our first date, I suppose.” Jiu’s voice too appealing to Yoohyeon. It almost made her want to submit completely to the other. She felt her cheeks redden as she looked at Jiu.

 

The two ordered and the calming silence took them over once again. Yoohyeon was fidgeting in her seat, she was unsure of how to express herself.

 

Yoohyeon looked up when she heard a soft chuckle, “Tell me about yourself, darling. I’m pretty sure you know who I am since you came with your father to our business meeting.”

 

Yoohyeon blushed, she did know a lot about Jiu. But who didn’t? She was the most eligible alpha bachelor out there. She was on magazine covers throughout the nation. She was the epitome of everyone’s dream. Yoohyeon’s father had hoped by bringing her to the meeting, Jiu would agree to their business deal. Yoohyeon at first didn’t want to go. She was unsure of meeting the alpha. But now that she did, she was elated.

 

“I’m going to school for singing,” Yoohyeon mumbled softly as she looked at the alpha who was staring directly at her. “You know my father brought me to the meeting to entice you, right?”

 

Jiu chuckled at this. “It’s a common thing for me, I already suspected it. I did not suspect you to be so enticing to me though. I was put under your spell the moment our eyes met.”

 

Yoohyeon looked away, blushing profusely. “I was unaware this would happen.”

 

Jiu reached over the table and softly put her hand on the blushing woman’s cheek. Yoohyeon flinched slightly at the touch but then melted into it.


“I do not regret this as well, dear.” Jiu’s words were soft yet sent shivers down Yoohyeon’s spine.

 

Their food came not too much later but the two enjoyed the light conversation as they found out more about one another. Yoohyeon was three years younger than Jiu and hoped to be a singer. She wasn’t too interested in taking over her father’s company. Jiu, on the other hand, was strongly devoted to her company. Her parents had left her a company that had fallen almost into bankruptcy when they passed away. With her iron and grit, she brought it to the top. The both of them were single at the moment and currently focusing on their career.

 

Jiu had paid and wrapped her arm around Yoohyeon’s waist as the two walked out of the restaurant. Yoohyeon melted into her embrace, not wanting it to end.

 

“Use protection,” Sua yelled at them as they left. Jiu growled at the short woman as Yoohyeon’s face flushed. Did she want to be claimed by Jiu? Of course, she did but she wanted to take it slow.

 

“Don’t mind her.” Jiu rubbed small circles on her side with her thumb.

 

Yoohyeon blushed as she felt herself heat up. She was feeling hot all of a sudden, was it because of Jiu? As she was walking, her legs started to feel weak. Her breath started to shorten and all she could feel was Jiu. Her touch, smell, aura. She felt herself being overwhelmed by the thought and presence of Jiu. She felt Jiu stiffen beside her while she was lost in her thoughts.

 

“We need to get you home. Where do you live?” Jiu’s voice was cold and rugged as she spoke, it sent heat washing through her body.

 

Yoohyeon somehow in her state of mind handed Jiu her phone and the two were in the backseat of a taxi. Jiu’s arm was still wrapped around her waist as she growled at the driver on where to go. Yoohyeon was melted into her side. The pheromones leaving the two could have been felt for miles away. Yoohyeon leaned her head into the crook of Jiu’s neck, inhaling her scent. She felt Jiu’s grip tighten around her waist, nails digging into her side.

 

“As much as I’d love to indulge in you, baby girl, you are not in the right state of mind. I will not take advantage of you during your heat.” Jiu said in a domineering tone.

 

Yoohyeon felt shivers run through her body at the tone, oh how bad did she want the alpha. Her whole being was becoming overcome with Jiu.