Epilogue

Tough Business

Ten years later the couple was still as happy and loving as they were before. Jiu had grown her business empire into the biggest in Asia. Yoohyeon had helped her along the way. Anything Jiu needed help with, Yoohyeon was there. It wasn’t long after their first anniversary, Yoohyeon broke the news of her pregnancy. Jiu froze on the spot before pulling Yoohyeon into her embrace. The news had changed their lives in a positive manner. After meeting Yoohyeon, Jiu was more than ready to sire pups. She wanted nothing more than to see pups in their home.

 

Jiu was awoken by a small body jumping on top of her. “Mama get up!” the voice shrilled at her.

 

“What is my little boy up to?” Jiu hummed while bringing her hands up to pick up the small child.

 

Laughs and shrieks were heard from the room as Jiu cuddled the small child, “Mama stop!”

 

“What’s going on in here?” A voice boomed through the room making Jiu and the child look over sheepishly.

 

Yoohyeon had groaned as she heard noise coming from their shared bedroom. Jiu and Sian must be up to no good. The two were spitting images of one another. It amazed Yoohyeon how alike the two were. Anyone could tell that Sian was definitely Jiu’s child. From the way their eyes formed crescents when they smiled to their bubbly personality, everything matched Jiu.

 

“Nothing mom!” Sian puffed out his cheeks as he wiggled out of Jiu’s grip and ran to Yoohyeon.

 

Jiu pouted slightly and got up to greet Yoohyeon good morning. She embraced the omega and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips.

 

“Ew, mama!” Sian shrieked as he ran to his younger sister who was watching the scene before her.


Their little girl was named Yoojung. She was always doted on by Jiu because of her resemblance to Yoohyeon.

 

Their first child Sian was going to be an alpha. The two were sure of that. He resembled Jiu in too many ways not to be. Yoojung, on the other hand, was going to be an omega. She was shy and quiet. Many times, Sian would protect from other children because of this.

 

This was also the reason Jiu doted on the girl so much. The two were attached by the hip. Yoojung would always look for her sire, it seemed to calm her when Jiu was around.

 

Sian, on the other hand, followed Yoohyeon around. The young boy was always following around his mother, protecting her when Jiu was around. Yoohyeon couldn’t help but feel her heart swell at the sight.

 

After breakfast, the two young children were off at school when Yoohyeon decided to break the news. She wondered how Jiu couldn’t have noticed the slight change in her scent. She knew the alpha was busy with work but that never stopped them from being intimate.

Jiu was sitting at her desk in the office of their home when Yoohyeon entered. She carefully came over and pushed the busy alpha away from her work.

 

“I’m busy, Yoohyeon. What is it?” Jiu scowled.

 

Yoohyeon said nothing and straddled the alpha, wrapping her arms around her neck. Jiu’s hand automatically found the woman’s hips, caressing her sides.

 

“What did I do for you to come to me like this in the middle of the day?” Jiu hummed as Yoohyeon ground her hips down on her, looking for any friction she could get.

 

Yoohyeon bit back a moan, “Blame this thing you put inside me again.”

 

Jiu froze at the comment. How could she not have noticed the pheromone changes coming for Yoohyeon? Or the small innuendoes she had been making about being pregnant again.

 

“If you could keep your hands to yourself I wouldn’t be ruining my body again for you.”

 

Jiu scoffed at the comment, “You can’t resist me.”

 

Jiu’s hand had already slipped past Yoohyeon’s shorts into her soaked . Her fingers slowly teased the folds.

 

Yoohyeon moaned at the contact, “You’re lucky I love you,”

 

The rest of the time before the kids got home from school, Jiu did not get a single work-related thing done. She had Yoohyeon a messing underneath her. She made it her goal to show her love and appreciation to the omega. She took it slowly trying to be gentle and affection, with Yoohyeon. She was still not one for words but rather one with actions. That’s why she took her time to build Yoohyeon up and give her the she deserved.

 

Yoohyeon was a mess by the time Sian and Yoojung were supposed to be home. Jiu made sure to call Siyeon to get her to pick the children up. She opted to take care of Yoohyeon the rest of the time.

 

“You know I love you, right?”

 

“I love you too, Jiu.” Yoohyeon smiled sleepily.

 

The two fell asleep in one another’s embrace.

 

A year later Sian and Yoojung hand become older siblings once again. Yoohyeon had given birth to twins to everyone’s surprise. Towards the end of her pregnancy, Sian had become extra protective of Yoohyeon although the boy was young. The only alpha he would let approach Yoohyeon was his sire, Jiu.

 

Yoohyeon had given birth to a boy and a girl. The two were a mix of the both of them, unlike the elder siblings who definitely inherited one of the parents’ genes. Jiu had been there with Yoohyeon every second of the birth once again, whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

 

Five years later Sian was fifteen while Yoojung was thirteen and the two twins were five. Sian had come out as an alpha as they expected while Yoojung had presented as an omega. The siblings were known for their superior looks throughout their school. The twins, Minki and Sooyeon were both mild-mannered. The two parents were sure they were betas. Their two older siblings didn’t affect them much. Jiu and Yoohyeon were just happy the siblings all got along together. It seemed no matter that Yoojung was older than the twins, they still tried to protect her. This is what the two parents assumed they were betas.

 

Jiu smiled to herself as she saw her mate and pups together; it made her chest swell with pride. It didn’t matter to her about how well her business was doing, it was all about the small pack she had made. She couldn’t have asked for anything more.

 

Yoohyeon seemed to notice Jiu’s stare as she felt herself gravitate towards the alpha.

 

A hand on her cheek and a sweet voice brought Jiu out of her daze, “What’s wrong?”

 

Jiu said nothing and buried her head in Yoohyeon’s neck, inhaling her scent. The omega wrapped her arms around the alpha and pulled her closer. Yoohyeon seemed to get the hidden message as she felt her chest swell at the innuendo.

 

“I love you too. Till the end of time.”

 

Jiu felt her chest swell at the words and prayed that in her next life she would once again meet Yoohyeon. Tough business meetings can lead to one finding their meaning for existence. And Yoohyeon was Jiu’s.