Protector

Tough Business

“Yoohyeon! I’ve been worried about you!” Her father exclaimed as soon as she walked into his office. Yoohyeon rolled her eyes at his dramatics.

 

“I was with Jiu.” She said as she sat down in a chair in front of his desk.

 

Her father seemed to like that answer. “She is treating you well?”

 

“Of course. Why wouldn’t she be?” Yoohyeon asked curiously. Jiu was so caring and sweet, she doesn’t see how the CEO could ever treat her wrong.

 

“Just be careful. She is an alpha. And those rumors don’t come from nowhere.” Her father was genuinely worried about her.


“I will. I’m going to school now.” With that Yoohyeon left. She was a little overwhelmed at what her father said. Why does he think that way about her? Yoohyeon was lost in her thoughts when she arrived at school for afternoon classes. She sighed and grabbed her things before wrapping Jiu’s jacket around her. She inhaled the scent and smiled to herself.

 

Class went by in a flash, Yoohyeon’s thoughts were on a certain CEO.

 

“You stink of an alpha, unnie.” A voice broke Yoohyeon out of her thoughts as her cheeks reddened. She looked back to see Gahyeon standing at the door waiting for her.

 

“It just kinda happened,” Yoohyeon mumbled as she got up to see the other omega.

 

Yoohyeon pouted as she saw Gahyeon smirk at her. The two walked side by side to go to the library to study.

 

“I have to go meet Dami, unnie! I’ll see you later!” Gahyeon smiled as she walked off to find Dami. Yoohyeon sighed, those two were inseparable; something she wished for her and Jiu in the future. Yoohyeon was lost in the thought of Jiu when she bumped into someone. She immediately froze at the scent. She couldn’t believe she ran into an alpha of all things.

 

“Well, look what we have here. A gorgeous unmated omega. I’ll treat you good.” The alpha said with so much cockiness in his voice. Yoohyeon wanted to puke. The alpha was backing her into a wall and she had no escape. Yoohyeon didn’t know what to do. The alpha’s lips were ghosting against her neck. She couldn’t think of anything but Jiu.

 

“Jiu, save me.” Her words were a mere whisper. She didn’t want any alpha’s scent on her besides Jiu’s.

 

Suddenly, the alpha was off her, lying on the floor. Jiu was over him, growling and Yoohyeon was frozen at the sight. She watched as Jiu’s fist came into contact with the alpha’s face. A woman half the size of the male alpha, was beating him to a pulp. Her sleek business suit was a drastic difference from the frat boy below her. It was almost intoxicating for Yoohyeon to watch Jiu in such a trance to defend her.

 

“Do not touch her. She is mine.” Jiu’s words were laced with so much anger and possessiveness that Yoohyeon felt herself shiver in delight. She was brought out of her trance when she saw Jiu raise her arm again. She immediately ran over to her and grabbed her fist.

 

Jiu turned her head back and looked at Yoohyeon’s pleading eyes and growled. “You are lucky she stopped me, . Don’t touch what’s mine.

 

With that Jiu got off of the alpha who was cowering in fear. Jiu immediately dragged Yoohyeon away. Jiu didn’t know where she was going but she found an empty classroom and pulled Yoohyeon in it. Before she could think of anything, she pinned Yoohyeon to a lab table and buried her face into the crook of the omega’s neck.

 

Yoohyeon didn’t know what was happening. She was more than grateful that Jiu had saved her and that’s all she was certain about. She wrapped her arms around Jiu’s neck and pulled her in closer.

 

“Thank you for saving me,” Yoohyeon whispered into Jiu’s ear.

 

The alpha growled, clearly stressed about the situation. “I can’t even let you out of my sight for a few hours and this happens. What am I going to do with you, Yoohyeon?”

 

Yoohyeon bit her lip as she felt a shiver through her system. Jiu’s breath tickled her neck as she spoke. “You know I’m only yours. It was destined from the moment our eyes met, unnie.”

 

Jiu was still not content with that answer. She was aware of how tempting Yoohyeon was. She was furious when she saw that alpha on her. Jiu wanted to kill him at that moment. Luckily, she had gotten there in time. If she didn’t, she would have definitely killed the alpha. Jiu had gone to the school as a surprise to pick Yoohyeon up for their dinner date, which now she was unsure if she wanted to do. Jiu had followed Yoohyeon’s scent when suddenly she felt panic in the scent. Jiu had never run so fast before.

 

Jiu was awoken from her thoughts as she felt Yoohyeon her hair softly and purring. Jiu felt the low rumble in Yoohyeon’s chest ease her out of her agitation. Jiu slowly lifted herself up to look into Yoohyeon’s eyes. The warmth she saw in them made her heart flutter and chest swell. That warmth was for her only. Jiu brought her hand up to caress the omega’s face. Her thumb traced over her cheek and lips before stopping. She slowly leaned down and meshed their lips together.

 

Time seemed to stop for the both of them. Jiu was still gently placed in-between Yoohyeon’s legs, hovering over her. Yoohyeon’s hands were wrapped around Jiu’s neck, pulling her in close. It felt so right for the both of them.

 

Jiu slowly pulled away to see Yoohyeon’s cheeks had flushed. The sight left Jiu breathless and wanting more.

 

“As much as I’d like to stay and continue, we should get going.” The CEO said while backing away from the woman. She held out her hand to help Yoohyeon up, a smile graced her lips.

 

Yoohyeon pouted but got up with the help of the alpha. It was an understatement that she wanted to go further with Jiu. She wanted the elder to claim her and show her off to the world.

 

Jiu seemed to notice her frustrations and placed a small kiss on her temple. “You’ll get what you want soon, believe me.”

 

With those words spoken so huskily, Yoohyeon felt her cheeks flush and her chest swell with anticipation. She couldn’t believe how much her body reacted to Jiu.

 

The two left with Jiu’s arm wrapped around Yoohyeon’s waist. The two walked side by side as they left the school campus. Yoohyeon felt her cheeks flush at all the attention that was on the two. She wasn’t surprised though. Jiu was far too good-looking not to get such attention from others. She felt herself growing jealous of all the omega’s who were looking at Jiu. It seemed that she let her pheromones get out of control because Jiu leaned over and whispered reassuring words into her ear. Yoohyeon felt herself melt into Jiu’s touch and warmth.

 

Jiu let go of Yoohyeon to open her car door and allow Yoohyeon to get in. The gesture immediately sent butterflies into Yoohyeon’s stomach. She bit her lip and sat in the car, looking over waiting for Jiu to get in.

 

The car ride was silent. The only sound was the music that was playing throughout the card. Jiu’s hand was on Yoohyeon’s thigh with their fingers intertwined. They stayed like that throughout the car ride, sometimes squeezing each other’s hand in comfort. Jiu would look over at her once in a while with her charming smile that made Yoohyeon swoon.