The Plan

Secret Lovers

It was the next morning, and Miyeon was ready to carry out her plan. She realised if she didn't have the courage to talk to Shuhua alone, she would do it with the help of someone else. That someone else, she decided, would be the member Shuhua was closest to - Soojin. Since she was the first to wake, she sat in the living room, waiting for Soojin to come out.

A few minutes later, Soojin came out of her room, washed and ready for the salon. Miyeon had grown quite close to Soojin as time had dragged on, and so striking up a conversation was easy.
Miyeon: Morning Soojin! Did you have a good rest?
Soojin: Sure did, unni! Just wondering why you're up so early today?
Miyeon: Well, I went to bed earlier than normal, so I had to wake up earlier as well! How about you sit down next to me here?
Soojin: Thanks asking, unni!

As Soojin sat down, Miyeon began to tickle her. Miyeon knew she was extremely ticklish. Soojin burst out laughing while repeatedly saying, ‘Unni, stop! Please!’ However, Miyeon didn't stop until she heard a sound. A sound she wasn't expecting.

SHUHUA’S POV
Shuhua woke up. She had spent the rest of her free time in her room, secretly chatting to her friends using WeChat. As a result, she had woken up at her normal time, intending to have a morning chat with Soojin. She came out and walked to the living room. 

As she took the handle to open it, she stopped. There were sounds from inside - laughing! Not just anyone laughing as well, but her secret crush Miyeon and best friend Soojin. Shocked, she gasped loudly before running to her room, slamming the door behind her.

MIYEON’S POV
Miyeon froze. She had heard the gasp of Shuhua, and had definitely heard the door of her room slamming shut. That was definitely not what she had set out to do. After what seemed like minutes, she seemed to hear heavy, abnormal breathing, and a whimpering sound coming through the vents of the Air Conditioning. ‘Should we check on her?’ came the voice of Soojin, to which Miyeon replied, ‘I’ll check.’ Both were visibly worried for their youngest dongsaeng.