Chapter 1

Restart My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for taking your time to check out this fanfiction and read it! 

Make sure to subscribe and upvote if you enjoy!

To say Kibum wasn't a usual student at SM uni would be a lie because he was. He attended all his lessons even if he was occasionally late, and always tried his best, after all, it was a very prestigious school. You wouldn't last long without putting in hours and hours of work every night. Lack of sleep had become normal to Kibum, consequently, he probably wasn't thinking straight most evenings- much like a lot of other students he assumes.

It's almost midnight on the third day of the week, and he's still working his off in the same chair as every other day at the same old usual rusty cafe just at the edge of campus across the road from his dorm. His dorms were always loud- isn't every boy's dorm that's filled with first years? Yes, Kibum was in his first year. Why wasn't he partying like most of the other first years? Only god ing knows. Maybe it's because he actually wanted to make use of his first year, unlike the ones that say its a year meant for fun. Running his shaking hand to push his silky blonde locks out of his view, he wonders if maybe he's trying too hard. His shaking hands were a result of the 4 hours of non-stop typing he had committed to. He shakes away this thought as he remembers his mother's harsh words the night before he had left to move to the campus. He wanted to make her and his father proud and he's come to the realisation that the only way to make your rich parents happy is becoming successful; how? Through hard work and advanced academics.

Finishing the last sentence of his essay for his economics class, he slams his silver MacBook Pro closed with an exaggerated exhale. Maybe it wasn't exaggerated after all he ponders, especially when a boy, perhaps 2 years younger than him (more than likely in the middle of college) places a cup of hot chocolate on the mahogany table he was currently slouching over. It smelled delicious, awakening all of his senses again and Kibum stares at the smiling boy like he's a fallen angel, his saviour. With his bright platinum hair and pearly white teeth that light up the dimly lit and less than empty cafe, Kibum found it hard to believe that he actually wasn't a living angel.

"You look like you needed it."

"So, the angel speaks." He mutters under his breath whilst picking up the hot chocolate and taking a sip. The surprisingly rich chocolate almost explodes in his mouth which you would probably consider normal considering he hadn't tasted anything other than the bitter taste of coffee in the past week or two, especially not with his economics AND business deadlines due in a matter of days. Least now he knew he would be able to relax with both of them finally finished.

"Yeah... Uhm..." The younger boy starts slightly embarrassed after overhearing the others words. "Normally you ask for coffee around this time, but I think if you stay up any longer you'll pass out."

Kibum scans the college student with his feline eyes, especially after realising he hadn't noticed him previously being too busy with his work and all.

The 'angel' fiddles with the bow of his apron slightly, becoming hesitant at the blue eyes of the elder. "I-I mean, this is a hot chocolate I usually make at home only on rare occasions, it's made with Criollo cocoa beans which my grandmother gave me before she passed away."

Kibum gestures for the boy to sit down, becoming interested in his kind gesture to a stranger. "Aren't Criollo beans really rare, why would you use some for me?"

"You looked like you needed something to help you relax, I always see you here working and I understand how much work you have. My boyfriend is a first year and he's always complaining." The blonde boy explains with another bright smile.

Kibums own lips turn upward at the younger boys contagious smile and he stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter