Chapter 6: This is you now

In The Spotlight

[Himchan's P.o.V]

Some hours later Yongguk and Youngjae hyung left as they said they had a lot of work to do. Before they left they told us to stay away from social media and from now on they will manage our profiles as we were not in position to use them right now with that crazy situation that we are in right now. Also they will come by tomorrow to drop some of Daehyun's belongings -and check that we didn't killed each other already-, at least we have food...

Things got a lot awkward after our managers left, I haven't spoke so far with Daehyun, we both remain silent siting next to each other at the living room.

"You are not the best company, don't you?" Daehyun sighed and looked at me raising his eyebrow. "Excuse me?" I huffed and I looked at him "You are not the best company. I'm going to pass out if you keep it up like this."

"And what do you want me to do? Dance the night away? Or act out one of your kdramas?"

"That would be embarrassing honestly" he looked away crossing his arms, "I bet you are an bad actor anyway"

"Of course I am! I'm a driver, remember?" I sighed, "I watch kdramas and movies, I don't act them out. I have more important things to do than playing around"

"So, you say that acting is just lose of time?" he looked again at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "I never said such a thing! God!" I looked away "If I liked acting and it was easy as it looks like I would surely become an actor not a driver!...Anyway. Look Daehyun" I looked at him  "There is no reason to act like this, we both agreed that we should try to get along, right? Why we are fighting right now? It's pointless, why you acting like that?"

"Because I hate the fact that I'm stuck with you and on this ing wheelchair!" He said looking back at me, "I don't like you honestly. I did my research for you and you are just a playboy who thinks he owns the world" he rolled his eyes huffing, "You are just trouble"

"That ain't nice man!" I said in my strong English accent, "Why you judge me like that? You didn't even try to get to know me, you just read some stupid articles...but yes I'm kinda of playboy I guess, women are beautiful, judge for that!" I tried to throw my hands in the air but remember my broken arm before I do so.

"Great! Just great. Now I'm scared if you have HIV or something! Who knows what kind of women you ed with?"

"Enough Daehyun! Just enough!" getting me out of control was easy for him, huh? "That's bull. I'm healthy like a newborn baby, don't worry you stupid . Stop been like this!" I grabbed his wrist getting his attention, "What are you doing? Are you crazy?" he looked at me blinking a couple of times before he focused on me. "You are coming with me. I'm going to show you that I'm going to show you that I'm not a loser!"

"Like you can do so..."

A few moments later we were outside of a room and Daehyun was looking confused at me, "So what is inside this room? You said it was special to you. If inside there are your toys then I swear that I'll call Youngjae to take me back home" he huffed looking away, "Sure I can be but I'm not that ert, a whole room for toys? That's to match...and believe me I don't need them to make a woman scream" I smirked caressing his head, "I'm sure the scream once they see how small your is"

"Anyway" I rolled my eyes "That's my trophy room" I said as I opened the roomed and we went inside.  There were shelves that covered every wall of the room, with many Trophies of different sizes and designs that I won over the past years, also they were some helmets that I used before and photos but in the middle of the room was two sofas and a coffee table since I liked to come here with Yongguk and just relax and talk about the past.

"All those are yours? I can't believe it" Daehyun looked at me with his mouth a bit open still a bit in shock, "You didn't stole them or something, right?" I chuckled and shouk my head, "The only thing that I did stole was the opportunity of my rivals to win them. They are a lot, I know...I'm on race track since a very young age actually" softly I pushed the wheelchair as I let more Daehyun to explore the room.

"This is the first one I ever won...I was like 10 years old back then...I know it looks fake, right? But It's important to me. If I didn't have this one I wouldn't be able to win all these"

"And what is that so?" he looked at me with curiosity in his eyes, almost looking like a very differen person from the one he was some moments ago. "It's because..." i smiled softly as I remembered that day, "It's because my father gave it to me. It was my first go kart race...and I took the sixth place. I felt hurt back then, I cried because I didn't did well and thought of that I disappointed my parents...But...my father bought this and gave it to me. He said he was proud and my try was important, he said to me that I should not give up. And then those things on the shelves happened..."

"Your father must be proud" Daehyun looked at me smiling a bit, "He was..." I sighed, "Let's move on, should we?" 

"Yes, but first tell me what is this" he said pointing at a trophy made out of clay with some words written on it, "Oh this?" I smiled surprised "That's a trophy that kids made it to me"

"Why the made something like this? And as I can see it's in English"he pointed out, "They gave to me after I did a charity at their hospital. They are kids with cancer actually...it was a gift as a thank you. I also spend some time with that day, seeing kids happy makes me happy" I took one more look at the trophy before we moved away, "I didn't knew you are into charity, I never heard such a thing of you but I knew that Hyuna liked to do it and once she met Jongup"

"I know, Jongup is big fan of her, he couldn't stop talking about it" I chuckled, "But I'm not in type to do that things in public, I just don't like it"

"Same goes to me...but my company says that if I do them in public it will be good for my image, I don't have other choice" he sighed, "Honestly, I don't like some things that boss tells me to do. When I first I had in relationship with Hyuna was because of the reputation. Hyuna is one of the top idols while I am one of the top actors, it was surprise that our fans proved our relationship...but later we fail in love with each other"

"You k-celebritys have that kind of . I'm glad that I don't have to do things like that honestly, okay I don't have the best reputation since women are always around me but I got my fans" I smiled at him, "But most important is that I have Yongguk by my side. He helped me alot the past years" Daehyun nodded and smiled looking way "I would be lost without Youngjae too. I'm thankful to have him in my life and I'm sure if there was somebody else he would just give up"

"Is that so?" I chuckled, "You don't look like a trouble maker" I smirked, "I don't call myself a bad boy, I'm not like you. It's just that I don't have the easiest personality"

"I already can see that" I said while chuckling gaining a dearh gkare by Daehyun "Shut up you boy"

-A/N-

Felt like hell till my new update, I was so busy and tired the past week, I wasn't in the mood to write anything but in the end I made it and now I'm happy about it!😆

So you saw a bit of Himchan's life as a racer and Daehyun gave up his diva personality for a moment 😂