Chapter 5: New Friends & New Places

In The Spotlight

[Daehyun's P.o.V]

"So, do you believe me now Yongguk?" I manage to got his attention, "Himchan told me things that only both of us know" he said messed Himchan's hair a bit before he rest his hand on his head. "It's true then, Himchan is Daehyun and Daehyun is Himchan. And what are we going to do? You can't stay forever like this" Youngjae said and looked at us worried.

"I...I don't know. That's seriously ed up" I sighed, "We have to figure something out soon, we can't stay like this forever, what about my career?"

"Who gives a about you and your career? I have a championship to win!" Himchan said annoyed, "Yah! Who do you thing you are talking like that! You!"

"You two shut up" Yongguk bought his finger on his lips "Someone is knocking the door" he said and then we heard a knock from the door.

"Come in" Yongguk answered and then the door opened by a young man, on his early twenties I could say, yet his face looked familiar.

"Oh! Look who come for a visit Himchan, it's Jongup, your friend" Yongguk said as he touched my hand, "Why you announce me hyung? Himchan knows me" Jongup chuckled "Unless he has amnesia or something"

"No Jongup" I cleared my throat a bit, "I'm alright as you can see" I smiled friendly to him, "Omo! Daehyun is here too?" Jongup said in surprise as he noticed my body, I saw Himchan eyes shot in panic. "Oh! Hello, how are you Jongup" he smiled naturally. That idiot.

"Oh my god! How do you know my name? I'm big fan of yours!" Jongup almost screamed happily, Himchan looked once more panicked. "Hyuna have told me about you" he smiled simply, thanks God.

"I heard that Himchan-shi had an accident and that he is in the same hospital so I decide to pay him a visit" he explained, looks like he is a good liar. "Get well soon Himchan-shi. I hope you will feel better soon enough he smiled at me. "You too Daehyun-shi" I smiled as well, at moments like this I'm thankful that I'm a good actor.

"Oh! Right! You had an accident as well. How are you?" Jongup asked, "I'm fine as you can see, just a broken arm. I will recover soon" Himchan showed his broken arm "Now if you excuse me I have to go back at my room. I don't want to bother you. It was nice to meet you Jongup-shi. Good luck with your championship" 

"Thank you! You too with your recovery. I hope to meet you again one day" Jongup bowed.

"Me too. Youngjae-ah, let's go now" 

After they both bowed they left the room possible not wanted to let Jongup know what is going on.

"Jongup, I talked with Himchan and he diced that he will take a break from his schedule until he get better" Yongguk suddenly announced, "Now you will be the lead driver of the time. Do you believe you can take such a responsibility?" then he asked. Jongup looked at me before he looked back at Yongguk, "Of course I can. I see Himchan is not in the condition to drive, but he will be back soon after he recover, right?" Jongup went closer to Yongguk and lookedat him worried, Yongguk from the other side look like he didn't know what to say, he was hesitating. 

Hoe could he know? How could he know for how long we will be in each others bodies? May it will be forever or some weeks. I'm not a driver, I can't race as Himchan.

"I'm afraid that It will be more long than we think. Himchan has some panic attacks lately. A break will be good for him" Yongguk said and looked down before he turn his gaze to me. Jongup remain silent for a moment as he was looking at me and then he sighed. "I'm sorry, I had no idea hyung. That must be hard for you" he touched softly my hand and looked worried at me. 

"I...I will be alright. Don't worry Jongup" I smiled at him, "A little rest will be good for me. Please, do your best while I'm missing, I'm sure you will do well" I hold his hand but I couldn't ignore the thoughts in my head. Did Himchan had really panic attacks? He looked confident enough to act like a diva. But why I should care? I just meet him and I did not liked his attitude at all.

"I will sure try my best hyung. Don't worry. Please take care of yourself. I will prepare the 1st place for you" he smiled softly bringing me back to reality. 

"I will, thank you Jongup"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some days later I found out what exactly Yongguk meant my the "break" plan.

"I can't believe I agreed for something like this" I said as I looked out of the window of the car. "Come on. How bad it could be?" Youngjae who was sitting beside me said and messed my hair a bit. "You tell me. How bad it could be to roommate with someone that is destroying your life?! Why the you broke up with Hyuna? You idiot!" I cursed unter my breath.

"Calm down Daehyun. There is no better plan in situation like this, you have to stay out of the spotlight until we figure out what we should do. And what kind of relationship you could have with Hyuna since you are away from home and living with another guy?" Youngjae sighed and looked at me, "Okay, the only part that you are right is that Himchan told her that they should brake up but didn't try to explain. You could tell her that you need a break from it because you don't feel well since the accident. She got mad dude"

"Thank you! That's my point!" I said and I slapped Himchan's head, "Now she is mad at me because you are an ! But what else I could wait from you? You are a play boy who s every single woman in his sight. Are you sure you don't have HIV? Have you checked out?"

"What?! You-"

"Can't you stop for a moment?! I'm worrying that you will kill each other if we leave you alone or that you fail in love." Yongguk said and then he chuckled, "Why don't you try to be friends? You two are in the same age and after all maybe you will have to live together for a long time."

"Never!" we said at the same time and we looked at each other, "Shut up!" once more we spoke at the same time. "Stop it!" we both said again.  I'm seriously going to hit him but he is lucky that he is in my body.

"Those two will be madly in love one day" Youngjae chuckled and I slap his hand that his was resting on my head "Tell something like this and you will get fired Youngjae!" I said making both Youngjae and Yongguk laugh.

Some moments later we were outside a big modern house.

"Here we are" Yongguk said as he parked the car, "That's your new home Daehyun" he looked at me with a smile. "You...you can't be serious. Is this your house Yongguk? How much money you make?" Yongguk chuckled at my question and I couldn't help but look the big house amazed, "No, that's my house. It's Himchan's" he explained and he got out of the car and helped me to get out too together with Youngjae. Once I was outside I looked at Himchan a bit confused, "How much money do you make? That's crazy big" I asked and he smirked "I'm world famous driver Daehyun. I got a lot of savings" he chuckled, "Let's go inside".

The house looked even bigger from inside and it was luxurious, things that I only could find at YG's building, however it looked like it's been long time someone lived here. 

"It feels good to be back home." Himchan smiled once we were inside, "There is a lot of dust in here, when was the last time you were here?" I asked turning away to face him "I don't know, maybe two or three months ago" he shrugged his shoulders, "I travel a lot, I come here only during the summer break".

"Or else you go at Australia" Yongguk said as he got off his jacket, "Do you have a house in Australia too?" I looked at Himchan in shock but he start to laugh, "No, no. I just have a apartment there, I don't want all the eyes on me. There I'm something like their local celebrity, I grew up in Australia" he explained and he shut on the sofa next to me. "You look Asian though" I looked at him, "Indeed I am, I was born in Busan but I left with my family when I was pretty young" he smiled, "That's nice!" Youngjae clapped his hands together getting our attention "Daehyun was born in Busan as well" he smiled and Himchan nodded "I know" and I looked at him confused "Well...I'm fan of you as an actor and Jongup as well. I know some things about you like your age and place of birth" he looked away embarrassed.

"Looks like you two don't have anything to separate" Yongguk said, "Why don't you try a bit? You may stuck together for a while, you better get along with each other"

I sighed, "It will not hurt if we try, right?" I looked at Himchan and he turned at my direction meeting my gaze "I guess so..." he smiled a bit. Yongguk from the other hand had a big smile forming on his lips, "Now hug each other" he smirked.

"Hell no!" we both looked away and crossed our arms at the same time making both Youngjae and Yongguk laugh.