Chapter 4: You know me well

In The Spotlight

[Daehyun's P.o.V]

"Do you believe me now?"

I looked at Yongguk who picked up his phone from the floor. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing come out.

"Please don't scream again, just say something"

"That's...that's not happening. It's a dream, yes, that's it. A ing dream, when I will open my eyes again I will be in my room lying next to Hyunah" I took a deep breath and I closed my eyes and opened them again...but nothing changed.

"What?!" I whined "That's not happening! Please, help me get up, I have to check myself in the mirror"

"Why? Do you think my phone is broken? Oh well now it's broken, since. you. broke. it!" he huffed and looked at me "You are not in condition to move around. Don't you see? Your leg is broken as long some of your ribs. You must stay in place, unless you want to get more hurt"

"Then get me a ing mirror! Damn it!"

"Where I suppose to find a mirror in this god damn hospital?!"

"You have to be kidding me" i sighed and looked away annoyed. "Still I can't believe what is happening"

"Neither I do"

Suddenly he heard a knock from the door and we looked at each other "What are you looking at? Do something useful and open the funking door" 

"You are not being yourself but at least try not to be rude" he sighed and opened the door, "How I can help you?"

"Excuse me if I bother you, but is the room where Kim Himchan is hospitalising?" a familiar voice heard and I was sure I know that voice well.

"Indeed it is but who are you mister? If you are a reporter or a fan I'm afraid that I have to ask you to leave, mr. Kim needs privacy"

"No, it's not like that. My name is-"

"Youngjae! Oh finally you come! Now Explain this idiot that I'm not Himchan!" Youngjae looked shocked at me and then back at Yongguk, "Exactly. My name is Yoo Youngjae. How do you know my name? Have we meet before?" he looked at me again confused. 

"Oh no you too!"

"So..." Yongguk cleared his throat and then he added "You are Daehyun's manager, don't you? Himchan talked about you, even though I don't know the reason why. He has been acting weird since he woke up"

"Daehyun has been acting weird as well. But can I come in? Here is not the best place to talk about that"

"Oh! Yes, of course! I'm sorry. My name is Bang Yongguk by the way"

"I know...Daehyun talked about you" Youngjae said as he got inside and the  he walked closer to me.

"That's seriously ed up. Himchan talks about you and Daehyun about me" 

"For millionth time! I'm not Himchan! Oh! Never mind!" I crossed my arms as they were the only part of my body able to move.

"Something is wrong Yongguk. I talked with the doctor about it and he said that I should go home and rest, after he gave me a weird look obviously" Youngjae looked at me for a moment before he looked back at again at Yongguk "I hoped that would be something like a trauma or a shock after the accident but it's not like that. Doctor said he will be alright after he woke up. Do you call that "alright"?"

"Sure you don't. It's like they exchange brains" Yongguk shook his head "Where is Daehyun's room? I would like to see him"

"His room number is 29, he is in the same floor as you"

"Then I will be right back. I will try to bring him along if he is in good condition"

"He just has a broken arm and some brushes, you can"

"That lucky bastard" I said and both of them looked at me, "What? Can't you see me? I can only move my arms" I waved my hands and then crossed them again.

"You are lucky that you are alive, now please stay calm, okay? Don't kill each other"

"Why would I? Youngjae is my manager!"

"Wish I was" Youngjae huffed, "Daehyun can be pain in the sometimes"

Yah! I'm right here!

"As well as Himchan. That crazy man, he can't stand out of trouble" Yongguk sighed "I will be right back"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Himchan's P.o.V]

With my free hand I touched my face, examinating it. There is no way I am that person in the reflection.

While I was living that shock I heard some knocks from the door. Perfect...

"Youngjae, I told you to leave me alone" I looked again at the mirror and I noticed that the door opened even if it was without my permission.

"It's not Youngjae, I'm-"

I could recognised Yongguk's voice miles away. "Yongguk!" I turned my self ready to walk towards him but as I took my first step my power give in and I fail. "Damn it!"

"Oh God!" he looked at me as he found the source of the noise and he quickly come and helped me up. "Are you okay Daehyun?"

"I'm alright you little peace of human!" I pushed his hands away as soon I was stable on my feet, "You can't recognise your friend? What kind of are you? huh?"

"Damn it. Youngjae was right. You act weird as well" he touched my arm but I slapped his hand away "Don't touch me! Ugh-" I suddenly felt dizzy and as I was about to fail down again Yongguk got me on his arms. "Stop screaming, can't you see that I'm trying to help you here?"

After he helped me to get on the hospital bed he sat on a chair next to me. "How are you feeling? Are you better?"

"Yes, I guess"  I sighed "I just felt dizzy for a moment, thanks Yongguk" I looked at him and smiled a bit at him. 

"How do you know my name?" he asked and I could say that he looked more confused than shocked, "First Himchan wakes up and now you recognise me and act all friendly to me like you have been known me for years"

"It's because I know you Yongguk, I know you for years...it's that my appear that you can't recognise. Please believe me, it's me Himchan. I know you actually have mind in there, use it" he looked at me from head to toe and crossed his arms "If is that it, then why you don't look like Himchan? Not only your face but your whole body."

"I don't know neither. It's like I swapped bodys with Daehyun or something like that. If you don't believe me then go ask me anything you want. Do you want to tell you what did you said to me before the race start or what I did the day before?"

"Go on. I'm listening" he bend a bit forward so he would be closer to me, I took a deep breath before I start talk again "You told me that this race was important for the team and I should come back with the golden trophy, right?" he nodded a sign to continue "You also said that I should be careful and come back safely. You always say those things to me before every race.
Then about what I did the day before...well...You told me to sleep early so I could be fresh on the race day...but I actually sneaked out and I met a girl on a hotel...and you know well what we did there" I looked down embarrassed to admit my actions. 

"You did what?! How many ing times I have told you not to do things like that?!" I guess he was back.

"Aish, you can't stay away from trouble just for once? Damn it..."

"So do you believe me now?"

"Indeed. It's you Himchan" he took my hand in his "There is no way that someone else knows this kind of things, but how is that possible? How you end up in Daehyun's body?"

"How I suppose to know? This is crazy man. I really don't know"

"And for how long is going to be like that? You can't stay this way forever. You have to get back in the track after you get well"

"Damn it! Don't ask me things that I don't know....how is my condition?"

"Pretty bad" he sighed "A broken leg, broken ribs. You can't move man...but that's a good thing, you will stay away from trouble for awhile"

"Oh shut up" I got up from my bed and I walked towards the wheelchair that was in the room, "Can you take me to him? I want to talk to him" I sat on the chair and looked at him.

"Sure, let's go. We have a lot to discuss..."

A few moments we were outside of Daehyun's room and we got inside before we knocked the door. Inside I saw my body lying on a bed sleeping peaceful, "Did he fail asleep already?" Yongguk asked as we got closer "He felt tired and he tried to sleep after a long conversation we had" the guy that I saw when I woke up, Youngjae said and he looked at us "How are you feeling Daehyun?" ignoring his question I got up and took a better look at my body "Damn it, I didn't knew I was handsome close up" I pinched his cheek "Yah~ Daehyun, are you awake man?" I smiled as he opened his eyes. "Do you know me? Have I gave you the permission to call me by my first name?" he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Oh someone right here is a diva" I chuckled, "The diva here must be you, you walked up to me and admiring how handsome you are" he sighed "And I hoped that it was a dream and I would woke up in my body but look what we have here. A jerk in my body"

"You better stop you two" Yongguk cut us from our almost little argument. "You are is crazy situation. If i were on your shoes I would try to think what I have to do so I can get back In my body"

"So, do you believe me now Yongguk?" Daehyun got his attention on him, "Himchan told me things that only both of us know" he messed my hear a bit before he rest his hand on my head. "It's true then, Himchan is Daehyun and Daehyun is Himchan. And what are we going to do? You can't stay forever like this" Youngjae said and looked at us worried.

"I...I don't know. That's seriously ed up"

-A/N-

Update after a week of absence, thank you for everyone who wait for the next chapter patiently. See you soon on the next chapter!😘

Also Happy birthday to our Daehyun who has his birthday today! #TodayIsTheDae