•Four• Our rain Song that I miss

Only The Ring Remained

play 'Rain' when the flashback begins! It will add emotions more

________

I was so busy in my own world that I had no idea how Yoongi hyung entered my room and how he back-hugged me. So unlike of him but if we talk about 'us' than its probably normal. After spending years together he got influenced by me and became a softy inside, he treats me as his little brother. But he is like this only with me though and only I get the special treatments by him, others usually get cold glares.

He smiles at me and sits on the bed while I glance at my artwork. As always, its inspired again from him and our childhood. We used to be crazy idiots back then. Yoongi hyung after becoming our friend would always treat us nice and mostly like brothers. I never had a brother but I know the feeling only because of hyung. I never found him bad, nor did I ever hate him but knowing how the kids treated him made him almost a bully. He used to use strength on them but after giving him a chance to grab on my and his hand; we realized how amazing from inside he is. He might not express his emotions much but if he loves someone; he would treasure that person.

"Painting again? Looks like you can never get tired" he said grabbing a pillow and putting it on his lap and giving a view to my painting. I smile at him and I leave the paint brush on the table near the canvas. Although my face might be covered in paint, I don't mind rubbing our faces together. Besides Kook, he gives me a good company and we have become closer in the last few years.

I hug him and bury my face on his neck. "Can never get tired of his memories besides this is my escape" he places his right arm on my shoulder and observes the details. He never fails to praise me. "Is it a guy in the rain?" I nod. "This is not what I think it is right?" I smile and nod gesturing a yes.

 

Yoongi was already tired from running and he was already sitting on the floor near the stairs. His face was sweaty but mind still pissed off about the fact that the 18 year old kid had beaten the 21 year old on the 'running race' and the kid was already on the terrace now. 

Jeongguk just loved how he had beaten his hyung on their little race. He loves food and now Yoongi has to treat him until he is full. He was still waiting for his hyung's worn out to reach the stairs so he could . He was breathing heavily. His dark hair was a little messy and his hair was flying because of the cool breeze— but no. It wasn't windy at all. It was dull and it might even rain soon. His bangs were covered in sweat but his eyes were glued to the city beneath him. His eyes moved to the sky as soon as something wet lands on his heated cheeks—rain drops. The first rain of the year. Who knew he would be so lucky. He spread his arms wide open for the rain to come and embrace him with every feeling of the first rain. 

~Come and follow me, my body will inhale

Let the world be taken and I'll be here

Zoom in our joy and zoom out the tears

Let me follow this music, the beat of the first rain~ 

He was smiling to himself, eyes closed yet voice was as angelic as it could ever be. It was the rain he loved and the song he and and his Tae would sing on every rain when they were kids. When they used to find every puddle a piece of joy and blessing and the most amusing game. His world had paused but his heartbeat was slowly increasing as he thought of his Tae's singing face. Nothing much changed between them except they grew older and more mature, but how can a heart change? This is what they thought. It was the same. The same energy, the same fantasies, the same imaginations and the same emotions. Only their emotions became more powerful and imaginations more wild.

'How would it feel to kiss in the rain? How would it feel to embrace him tightly in the rain? How would it feel to have our hand tied together and sing our rain song in here on every rain?

Probably words aren't enough to express' 

Day by day with these bottled up new feelings inside, the teens never knew they were going through the same emotions and the same will to show it but also the same fear of being rejected. They both had no idea what love really was. Only little did they know they were already drowning in love right from the first year of friendship. 

Jeongguk feels a deep voice humming with him and singing the same song. He smiled to himself. 'This idiot is willing to get sick only to backhug me again and sing' And just as he though he heard a familiar giggle. "You wanna get sick?"

Taehyung smiled and let go. He looked at the sky "Beautiful" and then met Jeongguk's eyes. "First rain" "Wanna sing again?" Taehyung said as he felt his body melting in the rain. The two started to sing looking deep into eyes and then closing them and moving head upwards for the breaking sky.

~Come and follow me, my body will inhale

Let the world be taken and I'll be here

Zoom in our joy and zoom out the tears

Let me follow this music, the beat of the first rain

Our voice echoing in the raindrops

and in the day, I repeat I might melt by your gaze

I want the world to be stopped in this rain

but I would follow you with this music

It is the story of us and our child rain~

They opened their eyes and giggling. Next comes complimenting each other like always.

"Jeongguk, you should try becoming a professional" "Then you should try to be an idol. Your deep voice will kill all of the aliens" he laughs and Taehyung slaps his chest. Playfully of course. He whines. "Aliens dont exist." "Then what are you?" 

Yoongi on the other hand climbed the last stair and came to the terrace but he didn't step out. From the door of the terrace he was watching his little brothers punching each other and then running in the rain. 'They will get sick. But this moment would go away' he smiled to them. He thanked god that he didn't take the lift, he did not meet Taehyung and didnt ruin their moment. 

'I should save this moment' Yoongi thought before grabbing the phone from his jean's pocket. 

~~

Only two days to go. Its currently 28th December. After 2 days its gonna be 30th of the last month and the first day of Taehyung turning 24. But only if he remembered his own birthday.

"Taehyung-ah! What do you want on this birthday?" Jin asks as the younger takes a sip of hot coco. He was bewildered. "Why? Its too soon and-" he realized that his birthday is the day after tomorrow. "Its my birthday? But.." He frowns. He doesnt want to celebrate it without his Kookie. He has been celebrating it without him since the three years only because his hyungs and his mom insisted. He was still gloomy although he could fake a smile for his love of acting. Especially for his mom. They thought Taehyung washappy at least on his birthday; they were wrong."Taehyung-ah, I know you miss him but you can't be like this all the time. He won't be happy Taehyung. So cheer up?" ​​​​​​ ​​​​​​he pats his shoulder. 

Taehyung sees his phone's screen lighten up. He sees a notification. A message actually. 

​​​​​​Kook:                                                                                                                                      How are you doing birthday boy? Sorry I was busy lately Tae :)

Taehyung smiles.

 TaeTae:                                                                                                                                I am fine. How are you? And what will I get on this birthday?

Kook:                                                                                                                                      I am good. Who knows what you will get. All I know you will remember this birthday forever 😉 Just wait 

'I can't wait for my birthday' 

~~

Jeongguk was excited. He had already booked his tickets. He even got his gift ready. He just couldn't wait to see Taehyung and as promised; it would be the best gift Taehyung has ever got from him or from anyone.

"I will leave for Seoul tomorrow. I don't want meetings now. Postpone them for a month and yes, I'll be gone for a long vacation. I won't be back before a month. Make sure every staff is working properly while I'm gone" Jeongguk ends the call. 

'Can't wait to surprise you!' 

————

Do you think the birthday is gonna the best? Let me remind you

I.Am.Low-key.An.Evil.Author-nim. 😉😠

​​​​

 

​​​