Being Separated

Being recorded while being abducted, (it wasn't our decision)

On the way Jimin calmed down and stopped crying, while JungKook was increasingly scared, he knew what was coming.

 

Stress. That's what Jimin and JungKook felt, they couldn't move or speak.

 

- Kai: I hope those two cute boys go well *laughs*

 

JungKook gave him a death glare.

 

After 1 hour, they arrived at the planned site, a house, well, a mansion.

 

- Karson: It's time for your arrival at the mansion.

 

Karson and Kai opened the back doors of the car, Karson put Jimin on his shoulder, Kai did the same but with JungKook, then turned off the camera to make another live in the room in which Jimin and JungKook were supposed to be.

 

Jimin didn't stop making noises with his mouth covered, he began to cry since he couldn't defend himself.

 

They arrived at the room, there were 2 chairs facing the front, Kai sat JungKook in one of these chairs, then began to untie his hands, but Kai quickly grabbed his hand so that JungKook couldn't escape, Kai tied the hands of JungKook to the chair's arm, but that is not all, Kai took adhesive tape and immediately began to tie the body of JungKook to the chair, then passed to the hands.

 

Karson entered the room with a terrified Jimin.

 

- Kai: He didn't calm down?

 

- Karson: No, and I'm going to need your help to tie him to the chair, I feel he's going to scratch me when I untie him.

 

- Kai: Don't worry.

 

Karson sat Jimin in the chair, but he didn't try to move as he would know it was worse, JungKook was looking at Jimin, Jimin was looking at JungKook, then it was when JungKook gave Jimin a calm look, he wanted Jimin to understand that he was with him and that together they were going to overcome that, the process of attachment was fast as Jimin kept his eyes on JungKook.

 

- Karson: That was faster than I thought.

 

- Kai: Too weird, he stopped crying.

 

- Karson: We're going to do this all now.

 

Karson went to put the camera to do the direct and press the "Live" button.

 

- Kai: Well, you two, we are going to allow one to speak, if that person tries to do or say something he will kept to the consequences.

 

JungKook and Jimin looked at each other and after that they nodded.

 

Kai proceeded to remove the adhesive tape from JungKook's mouth.

 

- Kai: Well, you can talk.

 

- JungKook: Why the two of us?

 

People started joining the live show.

 

JungKook didn't try to become strong, he was strong because he had Jimin by his side.

 

- Kai: Don't be strong.

 

- JungKook: I'm strong.

 

- Kai: I'll find out what it is that keeps you so strong.

 

- JungKook: You won't.

 

- Karson: Maybe... if.....

 

- Kai: What do you think Karson? Say it now, you're making me nervous.

 

Karson pulled a knife from his pants.

 

- Karson: What if it's a physical person that keeps him strong? What if that person is just the one in front of me?

 

Karson went to Jimin with short and slow steps.

 

Jimin was beginning to be afraid again and started to tremble.

 

- Kai: Oh, so... your hyung? Is that what keeps you strong?

 

- JungKook: N-No *was starting to get nervous as soon as he saw his Hyung tremble*

 

- Kai: Karson, is that, cut the neck of that little boy, we'll see if we confirm that's the why.

 

- Karson: At your orders Kai.

 

Karson put the knife in Jimin's neck, it was so sharp that nothing else that he put on Jimin's neck was already a fairly large cut but not so deep that he could die.

 

Jimin could only scream damping, he was still wearing the gag.

 

- JungKook: Sto-Stop!, JIMINNIE HYUNG!

 

- Kai: Karson, stop, He already confirmed.

 

Karson was reading the comments.

 

- Karson: I didn't know that Bangtan Sonyeondan had so many haters.

 

- Kai: What are you trying to say?

 

JungKook's gaze went to Jimin, who could only cry when he saw the situation.

 

- Karson: According to many of their haters you have to separate JungKook from Jimin, he is the strength of JungKook.

 

- Kai: Then proceed to the separation of these two.

 

- Karson: Look at this comment, "Separate them, if you separate Jimin from JungKook, he wouldn't be able to be strong".

 

- Kai: Let's do it once.

 

- JungKook: No, wait, what do you want from us?

 

JungKook was making time?

 

- Kai: We?, nothing, the client already paid for you guys, he will come within a month, but within that month we will have fun together, Karson proceeds to untie Jimin and take him to the other room where the other guests are, I'll be there in a second.

 

Karson unties Jimin's hands from the chair's hands, to be tied again in a matter of seconds, Jimin is now on Karson's shoulders again.

 

- JungKook: Please, no.

 

Karson came out with Jimin on his shoulders crying, in a matter of seconds JungKook was also crying.

 

- JungKook: JIMINNIE HYUNG!!!

 

- Kai: Game Over, JungKookie.

 

Kai approached with a different gag, too different, "open your mouth", to which JungKook obviously refused, Kai just gave him a terrifying smile and that was when Kai pinched JungKook's nose hard to open his mouth, JungKook opened his mouth and Kai proceeded to put the annoying gag in JungKook's mouth.

 

- Kai: I hope that gag doesn't hurt too much, darling.

 

JungKook was really hurt to have that gag in his mouth, it was annoying and hard to remove, he could only make short noises as it was firmly held in his mouth.

 

Then, JungKook broke down crying.