The kidnapp

Being recorded while being abducted, (it wasn't our decision)

Bangtan was having his fan-meeting in Japan, JungKook did a Vlive the day before the Fan-meeting, so NamJoon asked Jimin when he would do his Vlive since NamJoon knows that Jimin's fans missed his live Vlive, he replied:

 

- Jimin: I think I'll do a Vlive in Osaka after the Fan-meeting.

 

The fans started screaming, but something stopped them:

 

- Jimin: *Start laughing*, but I don't want to do it alone.

 

- JungKook: I can do it with you.

 

- Yoongi: You already made one yesterday.

 

- JungKook: I want to be in Jiminnie-Hyung's Vlive if he doesn't mind.

 

- Jimin: Okay, that's fine with me. Guys you know, wait for the notification after the Osaka Fan-meeting, JungKookie and I are doing a live together.

 

At the hotel, he was all picked up to go to Osaka the next morning, before going to sleep, JungKook approached Jimin and gave him a hug from behind while saying:

 

- JungKook: Jiminnie-Hyung, I love you, I'm sorry for teasing you so much, you know I do it without offending you, right?

 

- Jimin: I know JungKookie, don't worry, Oh JungKook, don't forget to pack your bags, we leave early tomorrow.

 

- JungKook: I know.

 

- Jimin: JungKook you can let me go, I know that you are bothered by these things, don't do it as if it's an obligation.

 

- JungKook: I'm not doing it as an obligation, I'm doing it because I want to, I want to hug you, tell me, what will happen if this is the last day I can hug you?, I would feel totally imbecile.

 

- Jimin: Kook, that will not happen, never, in life, do you understand?, never.

 

- JungKook: If something will happen, if something happens to you, I would kill for you, I would protect you even if I'm dying, you are very important for my Hyung.

 

- Jimin: Thank you, you are also very important to me.

 

- JungKook: I have to go to my room, I'll see you tomorrow hyung.

 

- Jimin: See you tomorrow JungKook.

 

The next day they set sail for Osaka, trained all day, until the fan-meeting arrived at the time, a very excited Jimin said:

 

- Jimin: We need you all watching the Vlive that we are going to do JungKookie and I after the Fan-meeting.

 

- JungKook: It's going to be fun.

 

The fan-meeting went on and on and on, they were collecting their things in the backstage to go back to the hotel, a very luxurious hotel, Jimin went directly to his room to take a shower and start with the Vlive, JungKook did the same , after half an hour they found themselves in Jimin's room, arranging things for the live ...

 

- JungKook: It's all ready Hyung, press record.

 

- Jimin: I'm already doing it, impatient guy.

 

Meanwhile outside the hotel there were 8 hooded men, waiting to make the recorded and magnificent kidnapping that no one could have thought of, but for that they needed the other 5 members of Bangtan occupied and the guard next to the receptionist, who would be responsible Of that?, Sebas, he was strong and could with all of them, he kept the boys and the receptionist next to the guard in the accounting room, all together one by one, they were falling. But the strongest were: Kai, Karson, Ty, Boomerang (why would they call him that?), The terminator, broken bones and Raso.

Karson had a weakness for Jimin, so... Jimin would be for him, Karson had to keep Jimin and keep him with Raso. Kai would go for JungKook since they were both strong, Kai would go with Ty, the plan was perfect, they already had a camera recording inside the car and making money for the visits, now it was time to intervene in the room where the live was doing....

 

- Raso: Look for the room and let's go.

 

- Karson: I'm doing it ... Park Ji Min .... room number 350.

 

- Kai: Let's go.

 

They arrived at the door, took everything necessary for the kidnapping, tape and tranquilizers.

 

- Karson: Ready?

 

- Ty: Ready.

 

- Karson: We will catch the first one who opens the door and we will hold him on the ground, we will tie the two at the same time, understood?

 

- Raso: Understood.

 

They knocked on the door.

 

- Jimin: Wel....- *Someone knocked on the door*.

 

- JungKook: Jimin, I'll go open the door.

 

- Jimin: JungKook I will go, Im sure is Taehyung or Hoseok, you know how they are with the Vlives, they appear when you least expect it.

 

- JungKook: Okay, I'll take care of continuing with the Vlive.

 

Jimin got up from the chair and JungKook sat on it to continue with the live while Jimin was going to open the door, Jimin, without thinking and without looking through the peephole, opened the door, Karson and Raso came through the door.

 

Jimin: Who...- was interrupted when Karson and Rason caught him and turned him on himself so that he remained intact on the ground without being able to make any movement.

 

- Jimin: JUNGKOOK!!!!

 

JungKook turned around and got up scared by the situation he was seeing.

 

- JungKook: Who the are you?

 

- Kai: Shut up boy...- He said as he approached him next to Ty, they put him on the bed on his belly and they took him by the arms.

 

Karson and Raso proceeded to move Jimin to bed in the same position as JungKook. Jimin just looked at JungKook with fear.

 

- JungKook: Hey, stop this once! We're in live, thousands of fans are watching this.

 

- Kai: Don't worry about that, you are going to be recorded at all the time of the kidnapping, even in your punishments.

 

- JungKook: What...- He was silenced by Kai when he put duct tape in his mouth, then proceeded to tie his hands behind his back.

 

Karson did the same with Jimin, unlike JungKook, Jimin was crying, he was scared, he was the oldest and couldn't protect JungKook, he felt the worst brother on earth.

 

- Kai: Walk if you don't want your punishments to be worse.

 

The boys attended and started talking, they took them to a black car, and they sat them in the back, before starting the car, Kai and Karson tied the feet of Jimin and JungKook so they couldn't move in the 7 hours of journey.

 

The car started to start, Jimin was crying in silence, he was too scared to make noise with his cries, Jimin put his head on the shoulder of JungKook, that somehow reassured him.

 

JungKook realized that Jimin was terrified and that he didn't stop crying, he wanted to protect him, he wanted to hug him, he just let Jimin lean on his shoulder to cry and find a way to calm him down by himself.

 

In a sudden movement of the car, JungKook realized that they were being recorded, they were live, those 8 bastards were making money for the visualizations, there were a lot of fans that were losing control, there were fans crying, he knew it, but he could not do anything because he was bound and gagged, Jimin too, and now it's the only thing that bothered him at that moment...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last hug?