Default

Being recorded while being abducted, (it wasn't our decision)

POV JIMIN:

 

What the hell were my brother and JungKook's brother doing here? It's impossible for them to know who they are.

 

They pushed us out, I went ahead, JungKook was behind me.

 

They had us on line until a man, no more than 29 years old, approached them with 3 black cars, they weren’t vans, they were cars.

 

POV AUTHOR:

 

- Well? Are these the boys?

 

- Yeah, all yours, sir. - Said Kai.

 

- Well, you can leave now and thanks for keeping them here.

 

- You're welcome - Kai answered again.

 

Default, that was his name, Default the king of human mummification.

 

He liked to mummify people, he liked to bury them in the yard of his house alive, not before his pleasure.

 

Default take out a bottle of water and several items of it, several pieces of torn clothes, tape, short handkerchiefs, long handkerchiefs.

 

It was clear what he wanted to do. I wanted to make multi-layered gags so that everyone couldn’t make any noise.

 

But first he learned that JungKook was the strongest, pulled out a rope and started tying JungKook tight, JungKook growled, those strings hurted a lot.

 

- Well, I'm not going to explain it twice, I'll replace that with duct tape of your mouth that does nothing but a multi-layered gag, it's preventing any sound, they'll go 2 in 2, back in the car, and when I say behind I say in the trunk. In my car will come Park JiMin and Jeon JungKook, please you two take steps forward.

 

The boys obeyed.

 

- I'll start the multi-layered gag with you - He said looking at JiMin - But first you have to drink water, this type of gag can kill you for lack of saliva, we'll be home in about 1 hour if we do not do nonsense, you could die in 1 hour and 20 minutes, did you understand?

 

JiMin nodded.

 

Default removed the tape from his mouth and put the bottle of water in his mouth, JiMin started drinking, when he stopped drinking, 2 of Default's bodyguards caught JiMin from behind and JungKook’s, JiMin, so he wouldn’t resist and JungKook so he wouldn’t intervene.

 

- Open your mouth. - JiMin agreed.

 

Default put a large piece of broken clothing in JiMin's mouth, followed by a piece of tape where he went around the clock until it came up to his neck and the clothes were securely fastened, then he put on a handkerchief, and He tied back well pushing JiMin's mouth deeper into the clothes.

 

 

 

 

- Well, you're ready boy, one of my bodyguards will take you to the trunk.

 

The Bodyguard took JiMin and placed him on his shoulder, JiMin knew that fighting was a lost case.

 

He opened the trunk and put JiMin in the form of a smaller spoon, tying his feet and legs, JiMin moaned in pain, it was true that he couldn’t move his tongue, it was a state of drowning.

 

He turned JiMin around and introduced it to the innermost part.

 

Default did the same with JungKook, he resisted, but couldn’t resist any more when they threatened JiMin by death.

 

The bodyguard took him to where his Hyung was, turned him around to tighten his bonds of hands and arms that were now glued to his back. JungKook was the biggest spoon of JiMin, it was when JiMin sat on JungKook's legs.

 

Yes, the two were doing the teaspoon.

 

They arrived at Default's house.

 

Smells to dead people and death.

 

They moved JiMin and JungKook to their room.

 

A very nice room with a double bed and another door that was supposed to be the bathroom.

 

Default began to remove the gags of JiMin, JiMin was without saliva, his tongue had dried and needed water with need.

 

- Do you want water? - JiMin nodded.

 

- Bring me two bottles of water - The bodyguards obeyed.

 

Meanwhile he began to remove JungKook's jaws, he couldn’t move his tongue either.

 

The two started drinking water when Default brought the bottles to their mouths.

 

They drank the entire bottle.

 

- Well we will remove the ties, I imagine you'll be fed up with them, but beware, if you make a sudden movement I swear I’ll cut your tongue and sell online - And He wasn’t lying, he cut the tongue to many others, because, Why did a tongue serve to a mummy?

 

- Y-yes, sir. - JiMin spoke with fear.

 

- All right.

 

They removed the ties and the bodyguards immobilized him just in case, they finished untying them.

 

A car beeped.

 

- Oh! Your friends are here! - I'll go to remove his jaws and untie them, see you tomorrow, baby.

 

He slammed the door and left with his bodyguards.

 

- Is this real? - JiMin asked

 

- What do you think? - Slapped JungKook

 

- Do not talk to me like that JungKook, I don’t have the damn fault of being kidnapped.

 

- What about me?

 

- No JungKook, but you can not pay with me, okay, we both need us now, we need to protect our brothers.

 

- You've already heard that guy, a strange movement and he cuts our tongue, JiMin...

 

- Yes?

 

- I'm scared.

 

- Me too Kookie - He hugged him - I swear we'll get out of here.

 

- Thanks Minnie, I love you.

 

- I love you, too, Gguk.

 

The two were lying in bed and soon, they fell asleep, JungKook hugging his Hyung.

 

 

 

 

•••

 

Reporter: The Bangtan Sonyeondan rap line with Kim Taehyung have been found, right now the police are looking for Park JiMin, Jeon JungKook, and according to what they report they also disappeared Ha-Sungwoon from Wanna Onne and Lee Taemin from Shinee, there are already suspects of the kidnapping but no traces of these guys have possibly been sold and bought by someone else, that's all for today.