POVS

Being recorded while being abducted, (it wasn't our decision)

JIMIN POVS: 

 

Today is the day that JungKook and I will do live, we are very nervous because today we will be direct together for a long time.

 

- JungKook-Ah !, we have to make this live fun for our fans, no teasing me, okay? - I told.

 

- Jiminnie-hyung, I already told you that I will not teasing you, trust me. - He told me.

 

It's time to press the "On" button.

 

We made our greeting and proceeded with the direct, I wear a white shirt and JungKook a red sweatshirt.

 

We felt like someone knocked on the door and I decided to open the door.

 

Bad idea.

 

A man of about 39/40 years old grabbed my arm and I lay on the floor with my hand on my back.

 

- JUNGKOOK!!!! - I screamed.

 

JungKook turned around and got up scared by the situation he was seeing.

 

- Who the are you? - JungKook asked

 

After that another man came in and grabbed JungKook by the arm just like me, only that man put him face down on the bed.

 

They lifted me off the ground with my hands still on my back and placed me next to JungKook.

 

JungKook asked something but was silenced when they put the tape in his mouth, then they put me other one so that I wouldn't make noise while crying.

 

Then they tied the hands of JungKook on the back, and me.

 

It was the end, I knew it, even if I was with JungKook, he was also being kidnapped.

 

I wanted to do something, but they were stronger than me.

 

At that time they told us to move, we paid attention to them.

 

We arrived at what appears to be a black car.

 

They made us sit in the back, they tied our feet so we can't move.

 

Totally impossible to make a move in those circumstances.

 

I saw how we were being recorded live so that they could earn money by kidnapping us.

 

Every 1000 visits was €1.

 

I started crying louder without making a sound.

 

JungKook knew it, he knew I was crying for a long time.

 

He did everything he could to reassure me, and let me rest my head on his shoulder.

 

It had been hours since the kidnapping and we were still in that damn car being recorded.

 

As I could reassure me, after that I remember that we had arrived at a large mansion.

 

I looked at JungKook scared before we were taken to that room.

 

I was so scared that I started crying again when they caught me.

 

I saw how they tied JungKook in the chair and that they used exclusive adhesive tape to tie his body to the chair.

 

Then it was my turn, I didn't want to, I didn't want to be tied up and I couldn't move by myself.

 

I looked at JungKook and JungKook looked at me with his reassuring looks, thanks to that, my tears disappeared.

 

JungKook did it again, it calmed me down.

 

Those two guys were talking about something to separate us, I wasn't paying attention as I was very nervous and scared and constantly my gaze rested on JungKook.

 

Until... I felt a knife digging into my neck.

 

I've scream.

 

But my scream was cut by the tape that was still in my mouth.

 

JungKookie was the one who could speak and when he said stop, they stopped.

 

I know what they wanted.

 

They wanted to separate me from JungKook so that JungKook no longer wants to keep fighting.

 

They know that I am the strength of JungKook and they discovered it when a comment from a hater arrived.

 

I was separated from JungKook, that's when I cried more, I can't be away from him at the same time I knew he couldn't be far from me.

 

For the first time, JungKook was crying.

 

They put me in another totally different and dark room......

 

JUNGKOOK POVS:

 

They caught us.

 

When I saw Jimin on the floor, I got really scared, someone was forcing him not to move.

 

- Who the are you? - I asked.

 

- Shut up boy ...- He said as he approached me with his friend, they put me on the bed on my stomach and they took me by the arms carrying them to my back.

 

They proceeded to move Jimin to the bed to the same position that I was, Jimin just looked at me with fear.

 

I decided to reassure him, but I failed.

 

- Hey, stop this once! We're on live, thousands of fans are watching this. - I Said

 

- Don't worry about that, you will be recorded at all times of the kidnapping, even in your punishments. -  Someone told me.

 

- What... - I was silenced when he put tape on my mouth, then proceeded to tie my hands behind my back.

 

The other boy did the same with Jimin, Jimin was crying, he was scared.

 

- Walk if you don't want your punishments to be worse. - They said.

 

We began to move until we reached a black car, they placed us behind and tied our feet so that we couldn't move any muscle.

 

I saw how they put a camera that was recording us.

 

On live.

 

I felt Jimin lean his head on my shoulder, I let him do it and calmed down.

 

After hours of travel we arrived at the place where they wanted to have us.

 

A great mansion.

 

Jimin looked at me scared I just looked at him for calm down him, they took us out of the car still with our feet tied and moved us to a room with 2 chairs.

 

They began to tie me in the chair with great force, they knew that I was the strongest, so they also tied my body to the chair.

 

Jimin was watching me, he was shaking his head, he didn't want to be there.

 

They seated Jimin next to me in the other chair, he was more nervous than before and it was when I was worrying, I looked at him because he knew that he was looking at me.

 

- "Hyung, I'm here with you" .- It was what I said with my eyes.

 

I don't know how he understood but he calmed down and stopped crying instantly.

 

I knew that if he wasn't calm down, it would be worse for him and I didn't want to see him suffer.

 

- Well, you two, we are going to allow one to speak, if that person tries to do or say something he need kept to the consequences. - They said

 

Jimin and I looked at each other and nodded.

 

They removed the tape from my mouth.

 

- Well, you can talk now. - They said.

 

- Why the two of us? - I Said.

 

- Don't be strong. - They said.

 

- I'm strong. - I Said.

 

- I'll find out what it is that keeps you so strong. - They said.

 

- You won't do it. - I Said.

 

- Maybe ... if ..... - Said the other boy

 

- What do you think Karson? Say it now, you're making me nervous. - Said the guy who was talking to me before.

 

That guy pulled a knife from his pants.

 

- What if it is a physical person that keeps him strong? What if that person is just the one in front of me? - He said

 

.

 

He was walking forwards Jimin.

 

I looked at Jimin, he was beginning to be afraid again and to tremble.

 

- Oh, so... your hyung? Is that what keeps you strong? - He told me

 

- N-No - I said with fear that they could do something to Jimin.

 

- Karson, is that, cut the neck of that little boy, we'll see if we confirm that's why.

 

The boy put the knife in Jimin's neck, it was so sharp that nothing else that he put on Jimin's neck was already a fairly large cut.

 

I saw Jimin begin to scream but no scream came out, only noises, he was still wearing the gag.

 

- Sto-Stop!, JIMINNIE HYUNG! - I said pointed crying.

 

- Karson, stop, He confirmed it by himself. - They said.

 

My eyes went to Jimin , seeing the situation, I could only cry, I was crying.

 

I was crying because I saw my Hyung crying.

 

I heard that they wanted separate me from Jimin, that's when my fear and nervousness came.

 

- No, wait, what do you want from us? - I Said.

 

- We?, nothing, the client already paid what you agreed, will come within a month, but within that month we will have fun together, Karson proceeds to untie Jimin and take him to the other room where the other guests are. - They said

 

They untied Jimin.

 

- Please no. - I said on the verge of despair.

 

One of the guys came out with Jimin on his shoulders, Jimin looking at me and shaking his head.

 

- JIMINNIE HYUNG!!! - I Shout.

 

- Game Over, JungKookie. - The other boy told me.

 

When I heard that, I just stayed motionless.

 

Fear seized me.

 

That boy was beginning to approach me with a different gag, too different, - "open your mouth" - he said, to which I refused, he just gave me a terrifying smile and that was when he pinched my nose hard to open the mouth, I couldn't breathe so I had to open my mouth, that guy proceeded to put the annoying gag in my mouth.

 

- I hope it doesn't hurt much, honey. - He told me.

 

That guy left the room and they left me alone, I tried to take the gag out of my mouth but I couldn't, I had a kind of mechanism, it wasn't normal, It had a red ball that came with the gag, my jaw hurt, What kind of gag was that?

 

 

 

I couldn't get it out, it was when I got frustrated more and I started crying.

 

The gag was held tight to the mouth because the damn ball.

 

I just want to know if Jiminnie Hyung is fine.