Brothers?

Being recorded while being abducted, (it wasn't our decision)

POV JIMIN:

 

They put me in another totally different and dark room, they began to tie my hands to the chair, as well as my feet and body.

 

I was in the same situation as JungKook.

 

Only now, that boy named "Karson", he took off the gag of my mouth so I could talk.

 

- Karson: We'll leave you in this room until the buyer comes, enjoy your minutes of freedom to talk.

 

He left the room leaving me totally alone, oh well I thought so.

 

- XXX: Who is the boy?

 

I heard.

 

- XXX: Sungwoon I can’t believe you don’t know who he is.

 

- Sungwoon: No, I don’t know Taemin, that's why I ask you.

 

- Taemin: It's our Jimin, Park Jimin

 

- Sungwoon: JIMIN-AH!

 

- Jimin: Guys? Taemin-Hyung, Sungwoon-Hyung?

 

- Taemin: Yes, it's us.

 

- Jimin: What are you doing here?

 

- SungWoon: They also kidnapped us, are you alone?

 

- Jimin: No... they also kidnapped JungKook, but he's in another room...

 

POV JUNGKOOK:

 

1 hour ago they left and I don’t know anything about anyone, I don’t hear anything and that makes me nervous.

 

I still had the gag on and my mouth, was beginning to hurt more and more.

 

A boy came through the door, one of them, put like a television that was transmitting something.

 

It was Jimin.

 

They were Jimin, Ha-SungWoon and Lee-Taemin.

 

What are they doing here?

 

- Kai: Well, I know that your weak point is your Hyung, I'm sorry for him but he must suffer so that you stop resisting.

 

Don’t.

 

Please no.

 

POV AUTHOR:

 

*Kai the television*

 

JungKook was watching as that other guy, came into the room and gagged Jimin with a tape.

 

Karson started hitting Jimin.

 

Jimin was crying while Ha-Sungwoon and Lee-Taemin tried their best to defend and help Jimin, but it was impossible.

 

JungKook heard and watched as Karson said to Jimin: "He will not come for you", "You've been here for an hour and he already forgot about you", "he'll let you die in someone else's hand", while hitting Jimin.

 

JungKook watching that, clenched his fists with all the strength he had, and surprisingly got rid of the bonds of his hands, while crying.

 

- Kai: !

 

Kai was looking for a syringe with Chloroform right now.

 

He injected it.

 

And he could hear JungKook saying or trying to say a few last words before he was asleep, "Please, stop, stop hurting him".

 

He stayed sleeping.

 

And he tied his hands again with more strength to the chair.

 

Karson knew that hurting Jimin mentally was a good idea, because he would forget about JungKook and be angry with him.

 

Every day he repeat the same word to him, "He won’t come".

 

Sungwoon and Taemin knew that this was not true but they were not allowed to speak.

 

•••

 

1 month later it was the moment where the 4 were going to be sold.

 

In that remaining month, as much as Jimin, JungKook, SungWoon and Taemin, they couldn’t talk, they could only eat and drink, they were not allowed to speak either by the gag or by the tape.

 

Jimin was tired, angry and at the same time scared.

 

He was angry with JungKook, he thought that JungKook had been released and that he didn’t go to rescue him.

 

Karson entered Jimin, Taemin and Sungwoon’s room.

 

- Kason: Brats, it's time.

 

Karson took the duct tape from Jimin's mouth to put on a new one since it was not so strong anymore from the beginning.

 

He started untying Jimin from the chair so that Karson will force his arms behind his back to be tied back with duct tape.

 

Kai entered the same room and did the same with SungWoon and Taemin.

 

They were directed to what looked like a living room.

 

- Karson: Stay here, I'll go for the other guys.

 

Kai went to JungKook who did the same to Jimin and the others only that is tied with more force and the ball of his mouth became tape.

 

Kai placed him next to Jimin.

 

JungKook kept looking at Jimin but Jimin didn’t look at him.

 

POV JIMIN:

 

That guy came with JungKook and put him on my right, I could feel like JungKook didn’t stop looking at me but I was unable to look at him.

 

We already spent 30 minutes waiting, standing for the other boy with the others.

 

- Kason: Sorry for the delay, they weren’t standing still.

 

- Kai: Well put them in front of them.

 

POV AUTHOR:

 

The other two guys were placed in front of Jimin and JungKook.

 

POV JIMIN:

 

They put those two guys in front of us, I didn’t want to look but one of the kidnappers took me by the chin to look, I felt like JungKook was crying terrified but I didn’t know why, I raised my head and then I knew why.

 

- Jihyun: Hyung...

 

Brother...

 

- Junghyun: JungKook!

 

The JungKook’s brother.

 

What are they doing here?