Chapter 10 : Joint Point

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello I'm back ! since I'm always on my bed until I don't know when so I have plenty of time to rest and write (LOL).

Anyway, thank you for your support guys, I'm glad and you don't know how happy I am when I read your comments, and here I want to shout that I love you guys so damn much!!!

Hahaha *laugh nervously*

I hope you guys enjoy the new update and thank you for reading my story, but sorry for any typos (LOL).

Ah, since some people asked me about social media and I admit that I'm not an active social media user (almost never used any beside kakao and whatsapp), so here I am create a new twitter so I could interact with people (yay me). And because I forgot who asked me, so here's my twitter : @yukihira171

Sooo, please enjoy the story and love you guys ~~

 

--

 

“Sometimes,

I think of the sun and the moon as lovers who rarely meet,

Always chase,

And almost always miss one another,

 

But once in a while,

They do catch up,

And they kiss,

And the world stares in awe of their eclipse.”

 

--

 

Wendy woke up with the most wonderful feeling ever since she doesn’t know when, a good morning text from JooHyun make the sweet and guilty feeling mixed well inside her. Wendy step out from her bedroom leaving Heechul who still asleep and go to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. While humming some random song she cooked the egg, bacon, pancakes, and many more for them.

“Someone is happy?” Heechul said make Wendy startled and almost dropped the pancakes,

“Oh, morning oppa” Wendy smile to Heechul and give the guy peck on his cheek, Heechul grab Wendy waist and give a small peck on Wendy lips then sit while drinking his coffee,

“Tonight is Mr. Goh dinner right?” Wendy asked while putting a plate in front of Heechul,

“Yeah, I will be back past midnight, don’t wait for me” Heechul sip his coffee and start to eat his breakfast,

“Oh, okay then. I have a morning meeting and will be back after that, then let’s have some family time.” Wendy said, but Heechul stop and think for a bit,

“I have to go meet a producing team this afternoon, you know I have new project” Heechul said, now Wendy sit across him and start eating too,

“Sure, I will go to amusement park with Jason later. Good luck on your project oppa” Wendy said and squeeze Heechul hand, give him a reassuring smile make the guy smile too. After a while Jason joined them and have some family time as they eat breakfast, after that Wendy decided that she need to prepare herself for the morning meeting.

After put her white button ups, white skirt, and a pair of black heels also a simple black choker on her neck, Wendy grab her Louis Vuitton bag and car keys. As she walk past the backyard, she saw Heechul talking on his phone and decided not to disturb him, but the conversation make her stop on her track,

“Of course, why do you think I’m saying that?”

“Oh, not, its not like that, you know I wanted to see you too..”

“I miss you so much, and you know that,”

“I still remember the taste of you..-“ Heechul whisper the last sentence make Wendy cannot hear it. She widened her eyes and tried to proceed everything. Many possibility popped  inside her head, but something is not right and she have a bad feeling about the conversation. Wendy decided to walk out quietly and start her car engine then drive away from the house with so many thought, she decided to stay silent for now, yes for now, since she did something bad too.

--

Joy and a few executives talking about the COX project before the meeting start with JooHyun, but the girl decided to ignore them and just read some documents through her phone. Her face might be emotionless, but inside she’s screaming happily because of the text from Wendy here and there.  Not long after, the meeting is start and JooHyun decided to put her phone away to make everyone think that she’s paying attention to the meeting but actually her mind is wandering somewhere else. So many debates and talks in the meeting, a long hours for presentations, and many stupid things for JooHyun to care about, she just open if her employees is too stupid or she need to voice her opinion. The meeting room is really tense since JooHyun there and even carefree Joy is become serious.

After long hours the painfully boring meeting is end, the executives bow to Joy and JooHyun before both of the exited the meeting room. As they walk out from the building, everyone bow to them and both of them just stay silent. Joy and JooHyun enter the luxury black car, and Joy decided to break the ice,

“I have finished all the documents and agreement, you can relax now” Joy said, JooHyun responding with a nod and go back to read her documents,

“Then proceed to the next step, no need to wait, I want you to finish everything as fast as you can” JooHyun said, not taking her eyes from the small device in her hand,

“Why are you so rushed?” Joy asked, suspicious on JooHyun order. Joy know so well that the older girl is a carefull planner, and cunning too, but the rushing and impatient plan right now is not really JooHyun way.

“Oh, you know why. I didn’t think you are dumber than you look” JooHyun answer with sarcasm make Joy rolled her eyes,

“What? I know I’m not a genius like someone here, and I’m not a mind reader either” Joy said,

“You know, a powerful king is either a great leader or a threat. So, there’s always some people who tried to topple the king of its throne” JooHyun said, make Joy form a big ‘O’ with ,

“And whatever happen to me after that, I want you to drop your acting and behave the way you truly are. There might be a lot will happen and I can’t be a much help for you, but I want you to remember one thing..” JooHyun paused and look up to the young girl with so many unreadable emotions that make Joy confused,

“There’s always a backup plan that I prepared.” JooHyun look at the girl a few seconds and go back to the device in her hand, leaving the girl thinking hard. Joy may be could deceive almost everyone beside JooHyun and her mother, their mother. JooHyun and Joy is the exact opposite to each other, if JooHyun is direct and cunning, Joy is more to mischievous and sneaky. JooHyun is mysterious and full of surprise, but they know that Joy could be unpredictable sometimes. Joy is not a careful planner but an observer, she know how to make a come back while JooHyun start the war and do the checkmate for them, Joy like to work as shadow while she enjoy her spotlight and attention loudly, while JooHyun hate the attention and spotlight, but like to let people know her works.

The drive was tense and no one want to break the silence, Joy know that something will happen and she hate the feeling of it. She may hate JooHyun but also admire the older girl as her sister and boss, but she realized one thing that is true, JooHyun is too powerful now and its scare everyone, even Joy herself. JooHyun still not reached 30 yet but she’s already a monster in the business world, only a few years after she stepped her feet inside the business world and already make the table turned the way she wanted, of course she’s a threat that needed to be removed immediately.

“Don’t overthink it, you won’t know anything no metter how hard you try. Just wait until it happen and then you can decide what’s best” JooHyun said pulling Joy from her deep thought, their car already stopped at the Jung’s HQ. Both of them decided to visit JooHyun father-in-law to discussed their business before Yunho come, the Jung chairman really favored JooHyun and glad that she married their heir. Joy want to laugh at the poor old man, he doesn’t know JooHyun real agenda, everyone doesn’t know except her of course, as people said, feed the pigs before you slaughter them.

--

Wendy watch movies with Jason when Heechul preparing himself for the meeting with the production crew. Wendy will go to amusement park with Jason after this and she have an idea how to make the day fun too for her, she reached her phone to text someone.

To JooHyun-unnie :
Are you busy?

Wendy put her phone back and go back watch the movie, but not long her phone buzzed,

From JooHyun-unnie :
No, why? Missed me already?

To JooHyun-unnie :
If I say yes, what I get?

From JooHyun-unnie :
Anything you want, dear.

Wendy blushed after read JooHyun chat, she grab a glass of water in front of her and drink it.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter