Pyscho Le Cemu Roman Hikou review

Music Reviews

Song: The song sounded way too bright and cheery for me.

Video: The video starts off with Seek eating a hot dog. Then all of a sudden we see different scenes of the guys. I'm not sure if they're just scenes, or scenes of them in different rooms. Whichever one it is. First we see a guy I'll call him host guy get out of his bed, and jump climb down a set of stairs. He's in a room with all the members. Slowly we get to see all their personalities. We get a scent of a guy with red hair who has a room with him partying with lots of women. Then we see the member Aya in a really cute room. We end of gettting lots of fanservice from Aya, and get to see up his skirt. The next scene involves Yura who is a narcisssist. He keeps looking into mirrors. Then we get Seek riding on a carousel horse. Then towards the end of the video we go in reverse and see Seek, Yura, Aya etc. 

Fashion: Each member has an individual look. Aya is the cutey, y one in the school uniform. Yura is the one with the blond hair and a narcissist. Seek is the ugly monster one with green as his color. One member is a host boy and another an orange haired playboy.

I thought in the video it was interesting how the host boy was the most normal one. He was dressed in a normal blue school boy uniform. Compared to the others who were a bit on the extreme end of the spectrum. Playboy-orange hair, Seek-scary,Aya and Yura-girly. I feel like maybe the company set it up that way so he'd be the most popular. Looking at this group I think this video is really interesting, and entertaining. They have weird and unique videos like this in their discography. Considering that their concept is cosplaying anime characters, it would get a bit weird. If you like that kind of stuff this group is for you.