Supergirlies Malu Malu

Music Reviews

Song: The song is very cheery and bright. There was a tiny 80's drumbeat that i hated.

Video: In my opinion the video is really fun. It's bright, random and all over the place. What I mean by that is , a greenscreen or graphics was used in this mv and it has different random scenes. A tree, and sunshine, clouds, rain etc. One thing appearing in the background one after another. It gave it a cheesy yet unique feel. It made the video stand out compared to other boring dance or acting (storyline) videos. We see them acting really cute in the video. It gives me an early snsd feel. From what I've seen of them, and reminds me of Cpop girl group cuteness.

Fashion: The fashion in this video was very memorable. It stood out a lot to me. That's because there were so many fashion changes. Maybe six or eight. I've never seen that many fashion changes in an mv.  In the beginning they had these cute white tshirt, and pink jumpsuits on. Then a few regular girly outfits. My favorite outfits were the rain ponchos they wore. Another thing that made me check them out was the tights. The girls wore colorful tights in the mv.

 

Supergirilies is a really cute band, and if you're into cute groups you'll like them.