Topcombine arrival

Music Reviews

Song: I still love this song but It could be better. It's okay on the ears. It might sound better outside headphones. It sounds in headphones, like a terribly composed early 2000's song. The dance break started off okay but they moved into this very fast paced beat. The transition was not good. There were some accusations that they had copied dbsk. Which I didn't really get at first. Copy what? But I kind of see it in this song a bit. The song for the most part about 90% of it has a Topcombine feel. The other 10% has a Dbsk feel. Towards the breakdown it goes slow then fast, which is the same composition as Dbsk Rising Sun and then in the middle there is this solo like Jaejoong's solo but with Kenny and Mars.

Video: Well it starts out with a girl talking to a guy on the phone. We see a guys mouth, then we see it changing to black or having black over it. Her phone then falls, and we see a scene of one of the TC members. It kind of takes away from the seriousness of the scene. But I'm assuming that guy is someone she met online, and the black over the mouth is the real guy. We see two mouths a young mouth, then a mouth with black which is an older man's mouth. Another scene we see is a man giving a boy candy. He turns around and we see black around his eyes. I'm assuming the black represents the true self or true intention. All the people in the mv have their face, then later on we see black smudges around their eyes. That represents their true face. Now that I'm realizing it I think the woman is the mother of the boy. The man called the mother on the phone. After he called her she starts to cry, and I believe we see her with black eyes. She drops her phone. Then we see the man give candy to the boy. Then in another scene we see a van. Which shows the boy being kidnapped. The woman goes to look for her son. Then disappears/fades then Mao is in her place. All the TC boys are there. Then it starts to rain, and people in the video run through the rain. I don't know the meaning of the mv. The woman might be the mother. But in the beginning, the girl in the mv looks a bit younger with a different outfit. The woman (mother) has a white trench coat on. It's good to know the deatils to understand the video. If that woman in the beginning is the mother it helps understand the mv, and I'd now know that there is a full story going on, and not just pieces of different people's stories happening in the mv.

Dance: The dance is really strong. Or looks as if it will be strong by Mao's move in the beginning.

Fashion: I really like their uniformed gold jacket, and black pants. It gives off the traditional 2008 boy group uniform feeling.