Rouage Queen review

Music Reviews

Song: The song is okay. A lot of songs in this time period sounded like this in jrock. There was a lot of inspiration/copying going on, so this song sounds like a Sleep my dear song. I also can't tell if the music was naturally Japanese rock , or had more copying from the west in this time period.

Video: The video is very jrock 90'ish. A typical rock mv. We get lots of scenes of the band playing their instruments. The video is also very poor quality compared to western videos of this time. But it might just be an indie thing. We get to see Kazushi( singer) flipping his hair around, and looking attractive. 

Fashion: We see a period of kote kei fashions and styles in this video. The baggy jackets, and tight leather. The dark goth lipstick. A style so authentic that can only be represented in the 90's. You can wear it today but it wouldn't have the same feel. The guys to me were more androgynous here. They actually grew their hair out instead of extensions like idols now. If they did wear a dress they went all out and made it work. Instead of trying to look flamboyant. You really wouldn't be able to tell it was a guy. It just had a more authentic look.