B-force Hanyalah Untukmyu review

Music Reviews

Song: The song had trap elements but had a bit of an old school flare. The boys were really good singers. In my opinion each of them could individually sing. I was surprised because most idol groups only have one or two good singers. But they also sounded like a typical boy band.

Video: The video was the typical boy meets girl, and wants girl love story. He does what he can to woo and impress her. The guys were very good looking. The one who stood out to me was the guy with the green hair. Another guy I thought was interesting was the guy with the glasses. Without them he has big eyes. I wonder if his eyes are naturally that round. He fits more of the kpop idol aesthetic. One thing I dislike is how each guy tries to go for the same girl. But I guess that helps save money on actors, and makes ithe story easy to follow.

Dance: I thought the dance scenes were fun,cute and adorable. Matches with the boys wanting to confess their love for the girl.

Fashion: They all wore the trendy hip hop brands that are popular now. 

I think that this group is really talented and I like them. They have the best vocals out of any indo boy group I've seen so far. They are very cohesive. I hope that they can make fun and interesting videos/concepts in the future. I heard they came out of a competition show somewhat like x-factor or indo produce101. I think that is really exciting and will help give them attention. They most definitely are different than other boy groups in their country, and I hope they can live up to the hype.