Eight

Love Him, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung knows he can't hide forever.

He had been running away for a few days. When he said he needs these sort of alone time for himself and so on. Or maybe he just wants to go on a vacation without Jimin by his side. And not even once had the other mentioned anything to him. He is trying to be the considerate and loving husband, the one who would comply to almost everything that Taehyung wanted and needed.

The ugly truth?

Taehyung couldn't take the pain no longer. It's a suffering he had to undergo by himself. Something he had promised to never ever ever take Jimin with. Something he would always protect Jimin from. His own selfishness.

He can't bear the fact of seeing Park Jimin feeling sad at the sight of him being like this. He knows how he had already been so scared and afraid of himself. He is always so scared of Jimin finding out the truth about his cancer. His illness. 

"How long are you going to keep it away from him, Taehyung?"

Asked Yoongi again and Taehyung only smiled as he sat down in front of the elder again. Yoongi was giving him this poker face, something that had always been his trademark since Taehyung knows when. He knows how much Yoongi hated him right now too. How he is forcing Yoongi in this lie with him as well. He can't actually blame Yoongi for doing something he knows Yoongi hates.

"At least till I am gone from this world.. Jimin wouldn't be hurt like that.."

He said softly, a chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter