Seven

Love Him, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do it all over again!"

Said Yoongi as he gaves out those icy glares he is always known about. He didn't get the nickname Ice King for nothing, he was as cold as ice for those of his underlings. Okay, maybe Yoongi is not that cold. He just don't tolerate with stupid people well. That's all. 

"You had kind of a busy day today, Mr Min.."

Said the intern as he looked into the office. Yoongi only sighed again as he gets up from his place, not even bothering to make a comment at all. It's just that Jeon Jungkook is not exactly someone that you want to mess up with. even when he is just the intern at his office. He is more than capable of making big decisions behind other's back. It's just that he is much more comfortable with people calling him Kooks instead of CEO Jeon.

That is the fact that only Yoongi knows in the company.

"Hyung, are you still angry at me for setting up that blind date between you and that choreographer?"

Asked Jungkook again and Yoongi swears sometimes he just wanted to punch the kid and get it over with. The boy can get into his nerves sometimes. He was lucky that Yoongi is an extremely lazy that doesn't really like walking around too much. And don't even get him started with that blind date though. 

Hoseok is a nice guy. Decent looking, has this nice smile and is always happy all the way. What does he always says? He is everyone's hope. Perhaps that is why he just can't get along well with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter