Six

Love Him, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin might be not as smart as Yoongi or as good looking as Taehyung. Jimin knows that. But there is something that Jimin is good at.

He is good at being strong.

____________

"Looking good today, Mr Park.."

Said one of the workers as Jimin made his way into the cafe. It had been a usual routine of it, for them to say hello and greet him. He was the owner of the cafe at the first place. So why shouldn't they did that? Jimin only carved one of those trademark eyesmiles of his before getting into his room, closing the door as he leans towards the door again. 

He managed to get pass them without crying.

Jimin only slid down the door as he clutches his shirt, the pain is still there. It had not gone even through the course of events that happened. Jimin is till hurt and in pain and there is just nothing else that anyone can do rather to help him at all. It felt like the hole in his chest just keeps on getting bigger and bigger. And it hurts.

He is still getting used to it, being a Mr Park rather than a Mr Kim. He knows it. How the surroundings are changing and yet he is still stuck in the same loop of endless grief. He can never get used to being a Mr Park again after all these while. He hates it.

It just reminded him of the past that he wanted to forget so badly.

Jimin took another deep breath as he look to the front, as if it is fueling him up to face the day.

Another day without Kim Taehyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter