Four

Love Him, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoongi, I wanna tell you something."

Said Taehyung suddenly, making Yoongi snapped him back to his reality. He really hates people disturbing him during work hours but technically Taehyung didn't do that at all. It was way past work hour and Yoongi is just playing games anyway. So it really is not a big problem at all.

He could see Taehyung and Jimin standing with that face that he had already been accustomed to all these years. He had known them for so long, he would always know how their mind actually work. Yoongi is and always will be the smart one among the trio honestly. 

"What is it??"

Asked Yoongi, looking at the two with what Taehyung had called his lazy face. Half sleepy of some kind like what Jimin said but Yoongi don't mind much. Not that he even care anyway.

"We are getting married, hyung.."

Yoongi only carves a smile as the two wait for his reaction, nervousness plastered all over their face. Afraid possibly if Yoongi suddenly decided that they are not good with each other or anything. 

As if his opinions mattered at the first place.

"Congratulations, you two.."

Said Yoongi softly, putting on his best smile as the two looked at each other, smiling as they received Yoongi's consent for their marriage. They wouldn't have wished for anything else. 

"Thanks, Yoongi! You are the best!"

Said Jimin, hugging Yoongi before pecking his cheeks gently. Taehyung will only watched with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter