Chapter 2: Meeting Friends

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Due to his new mother being dead because of his powers, he promised to himself that he would avoid contact with people. But then he broke his promise when he met Kyungsoo, Junmyeon and Jongdae.

 

He tossed and his bed, unable to sleep because he still remembers what happened that day. He got up and took out a sweater and shorts from his closet and wore it. He went downstairs then he took his keys and looked at the clock. It's already 12:30 a.m.
He locked the door and went outside for a walk.

The streets are quiet right now, only few people are outside. He looked at the people and saw how they seem to be free, no secrets, nothing to hide.

"I wish I was a normal person," Baekhyun whispered to himself. He suddenly heard a screaming voice of a boy as if he's in pain. He ran to the alleyway, the source of the voice and saw two boys on the ground. One is lying on the other boy's lap but they're not alone. There are three thugs surrounding them. They are taller than Baekhyun and they do seem older than him too. Baekhyun stared at the scene without being noticed.

"Are you going to give us your money now?" One of them asked.
"Leave them alone!" Baekhyun shouted and ran towards the two, shielding them from the three.
"Oh! What are you going to do midget?" One of them laughed.
"I'm going to stop you!" Baekhyun shouted. The thugs laughed.
"Oh, I'm scared," One of them mocked, making the others laugh.

Baekhyun shot the one who mocked him with water coming out from his hand making the latter flew away. The remaining thugs looked at him, shocked then they charged at Baekhyun with fists, ready to punch but Baekhyun blocked them with ice surrounding himself and the two boys behind him. Baekhyun turned himself into water and slipped out behind the two thugs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter