Chapter 5: 1st Encounter

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Watch where you're going midget!"

Baekhyun shook his head and looked up at the voice. He was just going to turn around after picking books from his locker but he was met with a tall figure and stumbled down. Seeing the boy with his annoyingly handsome face and those ears sticking out makes him want to fight back for an unknown reason.

"You're the one who should watch where you're going Yoda! You're the one who bumped into me," Baekhyun glared at the other.

"Well, sorry if you were so small that I can't see you in my way," The tall boy smirked that makes Baekhyun's blood boil in anger.

"Shut up! I'm not that short, you're just abnormally tall," Baekhyun stood up and glared at the other.

"Well, it's not my fault that I'm gifted and you're not, By the way I would love to continue insulting you but I need to do something so I gotta go, Bye Midget!" The boy waved with a smirk on his face.

"GOOD RIDDANCE!" Baekhyun yelled and looked around before blasting water on the boy's way then watched him fall down. He picked up his books and ran to his three friends who were coming towards him. He glanced towards the boy and smirked, seeing the latter looking at him with a confused expression.

"What was that all about?" Jongdae asked him as they walked on their way to their classroom.

"What are you talking about?" Baekhyun asked with an innocent expression. 

"You used your ing powers to that boy, are you crazy?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter