Chapter 4: Subaek?

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Through the years, the three boys helped Baekhyun live. They gave him their extra money for his needs and also gave him and his dog, Mongryoung food when they can. When the time came they turned sixteen, Kyungsoo offered Baekhyun, Junmyeon, and Jongdae to be part-time workers at his dad's café and they gladly accepted. It was now time for their first day of school so the three boys went to Baekhyun's house.

"I don't think I'm ready to go to school yet," Baekhyun told them. He was curled up on his own bed. 

"What are you talking about? You are ready as much as we are," Jongdae whined.

"But I'm scared," Baekhyun mumbled but the boys heard him clearly.

"Baekhyun, you're scared through the past years but you still made it anyway," Kyungsoo said.

"...Fine..." Baekhyun said and excused himself to the bathroom without closing the door. He's about to strip himself off of his shirt.

"Are you going to take a shower?" Baekhyun turned around at the voice and saw Junmyeon.

"...Oh...yes, I-I want to live like a normal person," Baekhyun replied.

"Where's Kyungsoo and Jongdae?" Baekhyun asked while stripping himself off of his sweatpantssweatpants, leaving him in only boxers and shirt and allowing Junmyeon to stare at his soft, smooth and milky white thighs. Baekhyun, noticing the silence, looked at the other's direction and called his name, making him came back to his senses and blush hard. 

"Uh...Ah...Wh-What is it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter