Chapter 6: Restroom Confrontation

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was now time for lunch, but Baekhyun excused himself to the restroom. Junmyeon kept insisting to accompany him but he kindly refused and went to the restroom. After using the toilet, he was about to wash his hands ( because he wants to get used to acting like a normal person ) when a deep voice interrupted him.

"Well well well, look who's here," Baekhyun didn't have to look at the mirror to know it was Yoda, which he learned were named Park Chanyeol, who he guessed was smirking right now.

"What do you want? Is humiliating me in the class not enough for you?" Baekhyun asked calmly as he washed his hands.
 

~Flashback~

Baekhyun closed his eyes and sighed deeply as he felt the third crumpled paper ball hit his head. He can hear the faint sound of laughter behind him, to be exact, the sound of two boys' laughter namely Chanyeol and Jongin. The latter was also throwing crumpled paper balls at Kyungsoo who didn't seem to mind. Baekhyun breathed deeply through his nose with closed eyes, holding his anger back as he felt the fifth crumpled ball of paper. He finally blew his top when he felt the tenth and stood up, facing the culprit.

"WILL YOU STOP THROWING PAPER BALLS AT ME?!" Baekhyun shouted at him which made his smirk widen even more.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN, WILL YOU STOP INTERRUPTING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF DISCUSSION AND PLEASE SIT DOWN?!" The teacher in front of the class raised her voice, imitating Baekhyun's tone, choice of words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter