Chapter 1: Byun Baekhyun

My Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun! I'm going outside to wash our clothes!" Baekhyun's mom called.
"Mom! Let me help you!" A 10 year old Baekhyun ran to his mother.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I don't want you to get tired," Baekhyun said with a huge smile.
"Aw, you're so sweet. Okay, come on," His mother said.

Baekhyun blew bubbles using his soapy hand as his mother watched.
"Baekhyun! I thought you're going to help me!" Mrs. Byun scolded with a smile on her face.
"Oh, Sorry Mom," Baekhyun said and continued washing clothes.

"Mrs. Byun!" One of their neighbors called. Mrs. Byun stood up and walked to the front gate, wiping her hands with her clothes on her way.
"Yes?"
"Where are the things that you borrowed from me?"
"Things?"
"My Axe and my Bucket,"
"Oh, here is the axe," Mrs. Byun picked the axe that was placed near the gate and gave it to the woman.
"I'm just going to get the bucket," Mrs. Byun said and came back to Baekhyun and widened her eyes with what she saw.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Her eyes widened in horror even more. Her son is controlling the water from the basin above his head. The boy noticed her and smiled.
"Look Mom! I'm controlling it!" He cheerfully said, obviously enjoying.
"Baekhyun, stop that right now!" Mrs. Byun scolded, fear evident in her voice.
"Mrs. Byun! What's taking you so lo..." Their neighbor came up from behind Mrs. Byun and saw the child with the water. She then came running out of there screaming "HELP! EVERYONE! MRS. BYUN'S SON IS A MONSTER!!!"
Mrs. Byun ran to Baekhyun and led him inside the house.
"Listen Baekhyun, you have to get out of here!"
"What? Why?"
"Stop Talking! You have to hurry! Take this with you," Mrs. Byun said with raised voice while putting a book, money, a few clothes and Baekhyun's teddy bear inside a bag an gave it to the crying child. She held his arms to make him look at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter