TWO

The Consequence of Excessive Skinship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO

 

"I said name them." Jae repeated with a hint of impatience when Min seemed to have forgotten how to speak.

 

Min looked at the offending list and silently cursed himself for not even thinking of the consequences. The list is long. LONG and keeps on getting longer. This is bad, this will start the apocalypse. He jumped a little when Jae's impatient voice cut through his thoughts

 

Jae stood up and start his pacing with his hands behind his back tightly clamped together. "Don't make me repeat it Min." Min shuddered at the threat and quickly looked around and started making a mental list of their inventory.

 

"MAX CHANGMIN." Jae suddenly yelled with a voice that could have woken the entire building.

 

"Choi Min Hwan." Min began sneaking quick glances towards Jae. "Vocalist and drummer of Ft. Island. He also acted in several dramas the latest was his cameo appearance on On Air and Style." He paused and waited for Jae's reaction.

 

Jae continued pacing, letting his brain digest the information that Min is now feeding him. He abruptly stopped pacing and glared at their maknae. "What else?"

 

Min immediately broke eye contact and scanned for more information. "He's the maknae of the group. He ~"

 

"I don't care about who he is or what he does." Jae snapped. Micky and Min exchanged nervous glances. "What I want to know is how he got included in that list." Jae said almost growling like an angry king of the jungle.

 

The poor preys could only stare at their respective monitors and chant silent prayers. Micky nudged the frozen Min asking him to comply fast and not piss the already livid jae. "He sort of said in an interview that Dara noona catches his attention lately and he would like to have tea with noona." The words were out in a rush that Micky barely understood a thing.

 

But Jae did and he turned bright red. "That brat. How dare him. Do you guys know anyone from that group?" Jae asked eyeing his friends with narrowed eyes.

 

Min had no choice but to honestly answer. "I'm friends with Hongki hyung..why hyung?"

 

Jae nodded then continued pacing. "Good, ask for that boys number then give it to me. Next."

 

Micky stared at Jae's back with his mouth open wide. He knew that he can get really unreasonable but not to this extent. Now he's planning to contact every freaking guy in this list? He shut his mouth close and shook his head as if to clear the disturbing thoughts. Like Jae hunting every single guy who happens to even dared look at his precious girlfriend. He wanted to reason out that it’s perfectly normal for Dara to have a trail of fanboys because she's an idol and she's gorgeous but he decided to keep quiet. That would be suicide and he still values his life.

 

"Everyone in 2am except for Jokwon likes noona." Min continued, "Jinwoon, the maknae, choose her as his ideal girl. Seulong revealed that in a radio interview and Changmin." Min's eyes popped open wide and hurriedly added. "Lee Changmin of 2am not me hyung, said that he would like to be friends with Thunder to get to Dara noona."

 

Jae grunted. "Those boys even involving Hyunnie here? Get Jok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter