ONE

The Consequence of Excessive Skinship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE

 

"Jae can you tell us again why we're doing this?" Micky asked dryly as he turned to face the guy who pulled his leg and forced his eyes open just to do this ridiculous 'review'.

 

The culprit who happens to be their hyung, the calm and collected Jaejoong, ignored his question and started pacing around their living room. A deep crease seemed to have been embedded on his forehead.

 

"I'm not doing any of this if you will just ignore me." Micky threatened.

 

Jae stopped pacing and faced his friend. "We need to assess these performances.'

 

"Assess? Assess for what?" Micky asked while fighting his drowsiness.

 

"Excessive skinship." Jae snapped and started pacing around the living room again. "Just look at those hello performances, something's wrong with them. That Jiyong is taking advantage of her." He stated with finality.

 

Micky wanted to groan in frustration but decided against it. It would be a stupid move not to heed to Jae's whims and wishes. Listening to it and acting on it would make his life easier on the long run, no matter how childish or irritating that whim might be.

 

He forced his eyes open and tried his best to analyze one of the many hello performances of his hyung's girlfriend. He liked Dara, she's a great noona and gorgeous too maybe that's why Jae's always over reacting over the smallest of things. This video for example, for him it was just an innocent performance aimed to make fans giddy. But apparently not for the boyfriend.

 

Micky kicked Changmin's foot with in utter annoyance. Obviously, he couldn’t do that to Jae no matter how much he was tempted to do so. Changmin was hit with such strong force that his eyes flew wide open in alarm.

 

“I'm awake! I'm awake hyung!” The poor guy said while shifting his gaze towards him and Jae.

 

Micky glared at their poor maknae and tapped the laptop's screen. "You watch this too. Why are drifting to dreamland when I am forced to rewatch this clips?"

 

"Ya!" Jae suddenly shouted making his victims jump in surprise. "Do your jobs well. Micky review those clips. I know that that Jiyong has some romantic feelings for my Dara. Just look at the way he stares at her. And you Min search for articles regarding those two. Get it? Anything about the two of them. Do it now."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter