THREE

The Consequence of Excessive Skinship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THREE

 

Min creeped towards the corner of the living room, the farthest corner from his hyung. He moved in slow motion, afraid to even make the tiniest sound as he ninja walked his way towards the door. A few more feet and he will be out of the soon to be war zone. He glanced back and grinned when he caught Mickey retracing his steps with full concentration.

 

Another step and he will be 2 steps closer towards salvation. Min could feel relief and happiness envelop him as he stretched his arms to touch the knob and open the door.

 

BLAG!

 

Min and Mickey jumped back in surprise, their hand clutching chest. They both glanced back to check the source of the loud crash. Their jaws dropped open wide, Jae managed to turn their living room upside down in just a few seconds. The couch was upturned, the throw-pillows scattered on all the corners of the room. Shattered pieces of the coffee table glittered under the bright fluorescent lights.

 

The shocked gods of the east exchanged looks and knew exactly what was running in their minds. ! Call noona now!

 

But the problem was neither of them can move. Heck they're even having a hard time breathing normally.

 

"What the hell?! What was that for? What the fu.ck was that? I warned you. I warned you to not cross the line." He said while marching towards the room while kicking the things blocking his way. He slammed his bedroom door close with a force strong enough to shake the wall, making the frames tilt sideways.

 

Jae angrily whipped his phone and dialed not Dara's number but Jiyongs. He continued his walk of anger and cursed when the other line just kept on ringing. He ended the call and tried again, punching the numbers with unnecessary force. "Answer the phone damn it."

 

"The number you dialed~ tot!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter