FOUR

The Consequence of Excessive Skinship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOUR

 

 

"Su...sunbaenim?" Min Hwan stuttered then bowed 90 degrees when Jaejoong arched one brow at him. He looked up completely at a loss on how to deal with the god's of the east.

 

Min who pitied Min Hwa cleared his throat and smiled to at least ease some of his tension. "We are sorry for the sudden visit." For being uninvited beasts, he thought but decided to keep his happy thoughts to himself. He smiled some more making the clueless prey smile back. "Can we come in?"

 

"Of course. Come in please." Min Hwan gestured them towards the living room and grinned when s jumped up in surprise.

 

Jaejoong kept his face blank. He walked towards the center of the living room, studying the confused faces of their hobaes and two of s while sending Min and Micky discreet eye warnings. He cleared his throat and spoke with a calm voice that made the two the two enlightened Dong Bang members shift uncomfortably on the couch. "I, We." He quickly corrected earning glares and confused looks from s and nervous glances from the Ft. Island members, even the tough Jong Hun looked nervous. "Are just going to ask some random questions."

 

"Random questions?" Jong Hun asked forcing himself not to raise his hand just as a student would but Jae carried an aura of his middle school teacher making his right hand itch.

 

Jae looked at the Ft Island leader and had to hide his smirk the moment he caught the guy shrinking from his mere gaze. "Yes. Questions." He answered without elaborating. He shifted his gaze and zeroed on his target, non-other than the love sick fanboy (at least in his eyes), Choi Min Hwan. "Min Hwan-ssi." He said making the maknae stand up straighter than any military Cadet.

 

"Yes Jaejoong sunbae-nim." Min Hwan managed to answer without cracking his voice making s silently laugh at his obvious discomfort. Jae looked at their snickering faces once and they immediately looked solemn.

 

"Among idols today," He started ignoring Min's grimace and Mickey's disgusted scowl. "Who's your ideal girl?"

 

Min Hwa's eye's rounded in surprise. He was expecting serious questions like why he chose to be a singer or something like that. Clearly, Jaejoong's question threw him off guard and crimson red.

 

Jae felt his nerve twitch with the boy's blush. Teenagers going through their adolescence disgust me most. He took a deep breath to steady himself and ignored Min and Mickey who casually rose from the comfort of the couch and stood beside him, ready to stop him from doing something drastic and stupid, like strangling the boy if he dares answer the wrong name.

 

Min Hwan gulped, feeling self-conscious as s continued to and his sunbaes stared at him as if he was some interesting science project waiting to be dissected. He looked at s and felt his face grew hotter when Hongki mouthed noona. He quickly looked away and met Jaejoong's expressionless face making him sigh in relief. Maybe they are just curious. If only he knew he would have lied even if it would make him have nightmares

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter