Good Night

Closer
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Dara noona!” Thunder shouted when he saw Dara entering the coffee shop.

 

“Sssh! You’re embarrasing me! Hello, Donghae! I miss you guys!” Dara said as she hurriedly sat down on an empty chair.

 

Thunder was with Donghae. Donghae was at the same class as Dara in high school. He became close with Thunder when he courted Dara. Although it was short-lived and unsuccessful, they became good friends before Dara went to Korea University while he stayed in Busan.

 

“Dara, you’re still beautiful. Ha~ha~ha! We miss you too.” Donghae greeted her.

 

“What are you guys doing here in Seoul?” Dara asked.

 

“Noona! I will audition for the group Rain is creating. I tagged Donghae along since he already wrote some songs for me and so he can audition too!” The excited Thunder explained.

 

“So entering the entertainment industry is really final, huh?” Dara commented.

 

“Of course, Dara. Thunder has great potentials. Just believe in him,” Donghae chimed in.

 

“Ha! You always spoil him. I am worried that you earned his loyalty over me already,” Dara pouted. “I will support both of you if that’s what you really want. So, are you going to stay here for few days or what?”

 

“Just a few days, Noona. Then, we’ll see,” the hopeful Thunder said.

 

“Where are you staying? You can stay in my place since I live alone and I missed you so much!” Dara pinched Thunder’s both cheeks.

 

“Aaawww! That hurts, Dara noona! Well, that’s another reason we invited you here. Good thing that you offered it first. Kkkkk~! So, we can stay there, right? Thank youuuu!” Thunder was already giving Dara a big hug.

 

“Can I hug too?” Donghae joked. He didn’t wait for an answer and group hugged the two siblings.

 

“Are you done with your coffee? Let’s go somewhere else. I am really hungry now,” Dara asked while fixing her hair and shirt from Thunder’s tight hug.

 

The two guys walked Dara home. “We’ll just get our things in the building and we’ll be back here, Dara. You should take a rest since you came from duty today. Tour us one of these days in your hospital. I am sure you are pretty famous there!” Donghae said.

 

“Okay. Be careful on your way, Donghae. Look after my baby brother, arasso?” Dara told him. She gave her passcode to the two guys before they left. She started cleaning her apartment when she received an SMS from Bom. She decided to call her.

 

“I HATE DOC JIYONG SO MUCH! I thought you said he teaches interns and demonstrates ortho stuff but here I am interviewing all the admitted patients. Today’s so toxic but he doesn’t care. And chief TOP. TOP doesn’t talk. Why are they cold to me? Don’t they like me?” Bom broke down and cried. Before Dara could answer, Bom hung up. Huh?

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

Bom picked up her phone when she saw Dara’s name on the incoming call. “I HATE DOC JIYONG SO MUCH! I thought you said he teaches interns and demonstrates ortho stuff but here I am, alone, interviewing all the admitted patients. Today’s so toxic but he doesn’t care. And chief TOP. TOP doesn’t talk. Why are they cold to me? Don’t they like me?” She said immediately after answering Dara’s call. She started to cry because s

Please log in to read the full chapter