Don’t hate me

My Dearest Love

With all the news about Seungri, I would like to keep his character in my story. I’ve had this story and the characters already envisioned. Please respect my decision to keep his character. My decision to keep his character does not mean that I am defending him. I am in no way defending him in what he has done. There are consequences to his choices that he must face. I guess you never really know someone and their true intentions or who they really are behind close curtains and off camera. I am devastated and heartbroken enough as a long time VIP. I’m so empty at this point where I don’t even know what to feel anymore. I’ve cried until I couldn’t anymore and I’m just numb. The future of BIGBANG is uncertain and it scares me. Everyone around me seems to think that I’m overreacting to this but none of them understands that BIGBANG literally saved my life when I was in my darkest times and my lowest point 7 years ago. It was their music that helped me and I fell in love with each of them. They were my happiness and my reason to keep going.

After this, I really don’t know anymore. I guess now I will wait until the end when this is all over. I will keep my memories with me and move on because time and life will not wait for anyone. 

Don’t leave hateful and immature comments on my story if you don’t like me keeping his character, it will not help the situation. You may feel free to unsubscribe or not read my story at all. I will understand and respect your choice and opinion. I hope you can understand and respect how I’m feeling right now. This situation, my job and school is really taking a toll on me. 

 

Will be back,

 

xxBabydollxx