Freedom of the brute

Cage Of Eden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What happened here? Where is everyone now?!" Chaeyoung asked panicked. Not even her genius girlfriend can tell what exactly happened instead of the corpse stabbed by an unknown who, and left behind by the rest of the passengers. 

 

Mina looked around the room a couple of times, literally everywhere, seeing if she could get a clue of what exactly happened that made pilot Tsuchiya get stabbed, until she found something...

 

"Chaengie, look!" Mina exclaimed, pointing to an object on the floor.

 

Chaeyoung followed Mina's pointing finger.

 

"... a video camera?" She bent down to take the object. "What about the video camera...?" 

 

"This is Nayeon's new camera!" Mina gasped. 

 

"Nayeon's?" Chaeyoung inspected the camera try to memorize seeing it before. 

 

"Yes! If it's her, then there's probably something recorded there!" Mina took the camera from Chaeyoung’s hands and turned it on.

 

Mina was praying internally the camera will have any clue of what happened, even if it's just a bit of it. There were some titles of clips:  Kookue and I part 1, Kookue and I part 2, Me looking at the mirror for 2 hours straight, Mina's nudes,- 

 

"What the ?!" Chaeyoung immediately clicked on it. 

 

Mina blushed hard, while her small girlfriend blushed in disbelief watching all those pictures of her girlfriend innocently taking a shower. 

 

"How she managed to take these pictures of you?! Why she took them?! What-" Chaeyoung's jealousy took over her, and Mina knew it. 

 

"Babe! Calm down! I swear I don't even know how she got these pictures of me, all I know is that Momo and her made a deal so Momo can get pictures of me from Nayeon as she is my roommate." Mina rolled her eyes when she remembered the scene they made up in the plane because of some pictures. 

 

"But why?!" Chaeyoung yelled again.

 

"M-momo has a crush on me." Mina stuttered. "B-but I stated that I don't want to be with her before, and even complained back when I found out about them stalking me. According to them, they stopped but still have those pictures of me. The pictures are old. Babe, I only love you."  Chaeyoung stayed quiet for a couple of seconds wondering why her girlfriend is defending the older Japanese, but after staring at her girlfriend's pleading face, she then gave up and stared back again to the camera's screen. 

 

"Look, the last file doesn't have a title." Chaeyoung clicked on it.

 

 

It was nighttime and a big bonfire surrounded by lots of passengers who along the plane, survived the landing; was illuminating the whole place. Some were injured with bandages and dirty clothes, and apparently they all were sitting on sand, which means, they were waiting close to the sea. It seemed like a few days passed. Some also seemed to have collected some canned food and water bottles. 

 

"Everyone!" Chaeyoung gasped. 

 

Mina was dumbfounded, she didn't actually believed the situation was recorded, since she swore no one will actually have time to record in those conditions. But again, it's Nayeon. Chaeyoung noticed the surrounding was kind of tricky, the place from the video's perspective looked like a tropical expensive island. 

 

"Is this here?! This isn't Guam, right?!" Chaeyoung questioned. 

 

"No doubt about it! This video's directly after the emergency landing." Mina confirmed. 

 

Suddenly in the screen Nayeon's face popped up.

 

"Nayeon!" Both girls exclaimed. 

 

"After the trouble with the plane and the emergency landing, we're now on an island..." Nayeon started reporting, she clearly looked nervous as most of the passengers around her, "U-until we get back to the safety of Japan... I-" She trembled in fear while hugging her front with her free arm. "I don't know where the rest of the girls are... but... I'll record this entire incident." 

 

Chaeyoung glanced quickly to her girlfriend, getting a glance back until both in sync continued watching the video. 

 

The camera zoomed into some guys on a corner, surrounding another bonfire. 

 

Another scene popped up showing a standing female figure and some guys sitting on some fallen trunks. 

 

"Isn't that, Nayeon-noona?!" Apparently a fan from the crowd pointed at the person grabbing the camera. 

 

"Jihyo-noona!" Another fan shouted. 

 

Suddenly Nayeon turned the camera aside showing Jihyo's injured face. She got some cuts in her delicate cheeks and a big bruise close to her ear. Jihyo either way smiled back to the guys calling them out, waving her hand, also making sure to keep their distance from them.

 

Another scene popped up zooming on some teenagers who were speaking in Japanese. Obviously, both Korean native girls couldn't understand a thing, and Nayeon seemed just zooming with the camera around. But Mina could understand every single word. 

 

"Man, we're lucky... no joke... thought we were gonna die from that crash." One of them sighed in relief.

 

"Seems like a number of people are missing though." One guy looked around nervously. "Like the rest of that popular group... Twice!" He remembered. "Weren't they nine?" 

 

"Idiot!" One girl slapped him in the shoulder, and quickly pointed to where Nayeon and Jihyo were located. 

 

"They can't understand a thing, Hakura." The guy rolled his eyes.

 

"But still-"

 

The scene got cut off, to then show another scene of Jihyo in the verge of tears and Nayeon soothing her. 

 

"It's okay, I bet they'd pop up. The managers started looking for them, It'd be fine-" A male Japanese yell interrupted Nayeon's.

 

"Heeey!" A man came running to the crowd. "There's big news!" 

 

Everyone gasped, anticipating the best of the best news. 

 

"Radio's restored! We can go home!" The man shouted happily. Behind him, pilot Tsuchiya with a megaphone talked in Korean for the rest of the multitude. 

 

"I repeat! There is no need for everyone to worry! We are making contact through the radio! Before long, we will be able to return to Japan! And so, please remain calm..." 

 

Everyone went wild and started screaming in happiness while briefly hugging their loving ones. 

 

Chaeyoung and Mina were completely bemused, with a worried and confused look on their faces. 

 

"The radio made contact...?" They'd be able to come home soon...?" Chaeyoung analyzed as fast as she could what she saw in the video, until the conclusion came out. "That can't be! Were we the only ones left behind while they got rescued?!" Chaeyoung widened her eyes, starting to panic. 

 

Mina slapped her in the shoulder to make her come back to her senses. 

 

"Stupid! That couldn't have happened!" If that happened how would you explain all this?!" Mina pointed to the dead body of pilot Tsuchiya. "Why would Tsuchiya-san just be left like that?!" 

 

Chaeyoung kept silence, she knew perfectly her girlfriend was right. The corpse adding to everything, is inside the plane, and far of what she've seen on the tv; investigators, rescues and other staff by far would've been surrounding all the area. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter