Lord of the other side

Cage Of Eden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I know it's been a while but... the gay is back

 

 

——————————————————————

 

 

Somehow, the voice was recognizable by both lovers, especially for the younger.

 

"Help! Help! Please... help!" 

 

"TZUYU?!"

 

Chaeyoung immediately followed the source of the voice and stopped in front of the plane's bathroom door, which was blocked with a sliding table. Chaeyoung struggled a bit to remove it and then tried opening the door, but this one refused to be open. 

 

"Let me try!" Mina offered help. She twisted the handle and pushed the door with her side body, but the door was still refusing to open. 

 

"Hold on, babe. I'm going to open this." Chaeyoung gently moved her girlfriend aside and moved a few steps back until she reached the wall behind her. Then, she ran towards the door and with all her force pushed it hard, finally opening it, but hurting her arm in the process.

 

Tzuyu was inside, with dry and wet tears on her pretty face, hugging the toilet that apparently she threw up on, and with bruises visible all over her arms.

 

"Tzu..." Chaeyoung whimpered and approached her. 

 

Tzuyu unexpectedly moved fast to hug the cub, letting the later know how scared she was. 

 

"I thought I was going to die here!" Tzuyu sobbed. 

 

"We're here now, Tzu." Chaeyoung caressed her back gently, speaking softly to help relax her friend. 

 

"Tzuyu." Mina also came in and approached both younger girls. 

 

"Mina Unnie..." Tzuyu whimpered weakly.

 

The older rushed to Tzuyu's side and hugged her as well. It was a very emotional moment for the three of them, finally, they know the precious maknae of Twice is alive. 

 

"You idiot... where have you been up until now...?" The baby beast came to her normal state and started questioning Tzuyu. 

 

The latter cleaned her own tears while trying to calm herself. 

 

"I-I... I got stuck here... I couldn't get out, I don't know what happened when we landed cause I passed out and-... everything hurts me..." Tzuyu stuttered. 

 

Mina understood Tzuyu wasn't in her best state to respond questions at the moment, so she decided to tell Chaeyoung. 

 

"Chaengie... I think is better if we rest for now, Tzuyu had it hard, I think she deserves to eat something and rest for a bit." Mina said. 

 

Chaeyoung nodded before helping her tall friend stand up, but the latter was dizzy, which had the cub literally holding Tzuyu. 

 

"Guess we have to rest a bit, Tzu." 

———————————————————

 

"The plane!" Dahyun shouted for the fifth time, giggling happily. 

 

"Wait, Dahyun! remember there's still dangerous animals around." Sadness manager reminded her while dragging her tired body towards their destination. 

 

It's been a few minutes since Dahyun found out about the plane being just a few miles away from them. They all started walking there with a hopeful vibe surrounding them, thinking, they finally found safety.

 

How wrong they were.

 

Once they finally had the gigantic piece of metal in better sight, they noticed no one was there, and the heavy hopeless vibe came again. 

 

"Where is everyone?" Dahyun said. 

 

None of the females could respond that question. They checked everywhere in the ground before going up to the plane. 

 

"Maybe they're up there!" Momo pointed up to the plane's exit door which was wide open.

 

"Let's go up, they must be drawing away from these animals." Sadness manager ordered.

 

Both girls nodded, and together, they reached the exit's door to get inside, getting a surprise.

 

"This place is abandoned..." Momo said in disgust, watching all of the trash and dirt around. 

 

"But what the heck happened? Where is everyone?" Dahyun commented.

 

"Momo! Dahyun!" Suddenly a voice attracted their attention, it was coming from the maknae of the group who was resting in one of the plane's seats.

 

"Tzuyu, omg!" Dahyun was the first to react and approach her close friend. "What happened to you?!" 

 

Tzuyu smiled a little and held Dahyun's hand, trying to calm her down. 

 

"I'm fine. Chaeyoung-unnie and Mina-unnie came to save me." 

 

"They're here?!" Momo exclaimed. 

 

"Yes! Well Mina-unnie is here, Chaeyoung went out to find something to eat." 

 

"You guys left Chaeyoung to go outside just like that?!" Kim Nayeon, sadness manager, said with worry painted on all her face, "there's dangerous animals outside that can kill her-"

 

"Kill..." Tzuyu interrupted. "What are you talking about...?" 

 

"There's weird animals outside that I've never seen before. They're huge." Momo tried to explain, but a presence spoke up.

 

"We already know." Mina spoke, with a really cold tone. 

 

"Mina!" Momo ignored what her younger fellow Japanese said and went to hug her. "I'm glad that you're okay." 

 

Mina smiled briefly, but then her cold expression took over again. Momo frowned. 

 

"Are you okay?" The older Japanese asked.

 

"Chaeyoung and I kind of fought just know... I can't tell you I'm totally fine." 

 

"It's my fault." Tzuyu spoke up, with a crestfallen face. "I made them fight."

 

"It's not your fault, Tzuyu-ah, seriously." Mina insisted. 

 

"It is, I shouldn't have mentioned that..." 

 

"What?" Sadness manager asked. 

 

Tzuyu hesitated to respond, but Mina kicked in immediately. 

 

"Nothing." Mina rapidly said, "Our normal hormonal fights for stupid things." 

 

"Alright, but Chaeyoung is not safe outside and we better bring her back." 

 

"She'd eventually come back." Mina said, again with her cold tone, then she turned around and went back to where she came from.

———————————————————————-

 

She wanted to cry. She badly wanted to cry. She couldn't believe she fought with her. Again. She hates it so much, because she feels impotence. She feels impoten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter