Chapter 24 Reset

Being A Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hannah and Minho started to open their eyes, as they saw Jin looking at them.

“Hayley, they’re up.”

Jin called out to Hellen/Hayley from the other side of the room.

“Thank you... can you stay with Taemin for a while?”

Hellen/Hayley looked at Jin with pleading eyes, as he kissed her forehead.

“Okay, my beloved... Just be quick.”

Jin left Hellen/Hayley with her friends.

“Where are we? Why did he kiss you? Are you both official already?”

Minho got up into sitting position.

“Who’s Hayley? Why did he call you, my beloved? What the hell is going on, Helly?

Hannah sat up also and bombarded Hellen/Hayley with a lot of questions.

“It’s better to tell you everything, after Taemin...”

“I’m awake, Love... tell us everything now.”

Taemin patted Hellen/Hayley’s right shoulder, and then sat down on the chair beside Minho.

“I’ll just be outside, Hayley... Just call me, if you ever need me.”

“Thank you, Jin.”

Hellen looked at Jin, and then smiled at him.

Jin left them and got out of the clinic.

“Helly, answer our questions now...”

Hellen/Hayley sighed and looked at them.

“Love, sit with me.”

Taemin patted the chair beside him.

“I think, I’ll just sit here... But, thank you...”

Taemin saddened with her reply, as she sat at the end of Hannah’s bed.

“To start off, I’m very sorry for lying and keeping a lot of secrets from all of you. I know, you are still in shock with what happened earlier. But I want to show you my true form first, before telling you everything.”

Hellen/Hayley transformed into her ‘Fallen’ form.

“I’m sorry for scaring you more, but this is the real me... I’m a Fallen, like Jin... I’m not from here, and I’ll be returning to my home soon.”

Hellen/Hayley was about to change back.

“You’re beautiful, Helly...”

“You don’t have to worry; we’re not scared of you.”

Hellen was surprised to see the smiles on her friends’ faces, as Taemin approached her.

“Wow... you’re gorgeous... you look like an angel.”

Taemin hold both of her hands and smiled at her lovingly.

*Cough.* “We’re still not done here.” *Cough.*

Hellen blushed and let go of Taemin’s hands, and then changed back to human form.

“It’s better to tell you everything in this form.”

Taemin sat on the end of Hannah’s bed, as Hellen sat beside him.

“Going back... Why did Jin kiss you? Are you both official already?”

Minho asked Hellen, as he is sitting with Hannah on the side of her bed now.

“We are lovers back in our homeland, before The Fall. I have forgotten him, ever since I was reborn in this world. But, I got my memories back now. After my reawakening, I started to recall my memories bit by bit.”

“Is that why he called you, my beloved? Who’s Hayley?”

“Yes, I am his beloved. My real name is Hayley.”

Taemin hugged Hellen from behind and snuggled closer to her neck.

“Is that the reason, why you left me?”

“Love, that’s not it. I’ll be returning home soon, and I can’t give you more hope. I can’t be with you anymore. I do love you, but I have to let you go... I need to leave you all.”

Hellen started crying, making the three tear up also.

“What do you mean, Helly? You’re leaving me? You’re leaving us? Why?”

Hannah leaned closer to Hellen and held both of her hands.

“Hanny, I’ve lost you once. Do you remember the time I talked to you and you said that was the first time someone talked to you?”

Hannah nodded and looked at her questioningly.

“We’ve been friends for more than 10 years, but you have forgotten all about it because of me.”

“What? That’s impossible... We only have been friends for a few months... That can’t be.”

“You’ve gone through a mind reset... My punishment is to lose you, one of the people I most cherish. My very existence was erased from your memories and everyone else’s. I told you all of my secrets, and then I lose you by next morning.”

“Then, why are you telling us all of these now?”

Minho asked Hellen, while hugging Hannah from behind.

“Don’t tell me... you’ll leave us and make us forget about you?”

Hannah asked Hellen, as she held Hellen’s hands tighter.

“Yes, I’ll do your mind resets myself... I’m sorry, but it must be done... All of you must forget about me, and all of our secrets. This is a rule I must follow, even I don’t want to.”

Hellen got out of Taemin’s embrace slowly and stood up.

“I’m just here to say my goodbyes, and let you move on without me...”

Hannah stood up abruptly and hugged Hellen tightly.

“Helly, I can’t lose you! There should be another way!”

“There is no other way... You’ll forget me anyway, everything will be fine... I know that Minho will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter