Chapter 21 Mother Knows Best

Being A Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the corner of the canteen, there are two couples having their own ‘sweet time’.

A guy sitting on the table, while his girl sitting in-between his legs.

The girl beside them is sitting on the lap of her boyfriend.

“What does my froggie want?”

Hannah cupped Minho’s face with her hands and kissed him on the lips.

“Your kisses, my lovely witch…”

Minho hugged Hannah tightly, as she’s still sitting on his lap.

“Don’t squish me or no more kisses for you…”

Hannah tapped Minho’s nose by her right index finger.

“That won’t do…”

Minho bit Hannah’s finger lightly, while smirking.

“You really are a naughty frog…”

Hannah pulled out her finger from his mouth.

“Only to you…”

Minho closed the gap between their foreheads, as they’re smiling at each other.

*Cough. Cough. Cough.*

They ignored the intrusion, as they’re having their ‘own world’.

“Who was the one complaining about PDA?”

Minho backed away a bit from Hannah but still hugging her, as he looked at Taemin with a smile.

“You told me before that I’ll understand, once I’ve caught my own queen... And, here she is...”

Minho kissed Hannah’s right cheek, and then Hannah kissed his left cheek.

“I’m just happy that you’ve both come to a realization… It’s just weird that you’re not bickering with each other anymore.”

Hellen spoke up and looked at them with a smile, as she leaned on Taemin’s left knee.

“We still fight with each other, but not that much… we make sure to be fine after few hours or minutes… Well, I can’t stay mad with this handsome frog of mine.”

Minho kept on staring at Hannah, while Hannah’s playing with his hair.

“I still love to and she’s too cute, whenever she’s mad…”

Minho leaned on Hannah’s right ear.

“I love you, my witch.”

Hannah blushed and slapped Minho’s left shoulder.

“You really compliment each other, but way too intimate with each other.”

Hellen looked at them with a goofy smile.

“My servant, you have your own very intimate prince charming sitting behind you.”

Hannah wiggled her eyebrows at Hellen.

“Don’t envy them, Love… I’ll always be here, whenever you want hugs… and kisses.”

Taemin leaned on Hellen and encircled his arms on top of Hellen’s shoulders.

Hellen froze at Taemin’s actions, as she’s still not used to intimacy.

Taemin felt Hellen’s reaction, so he kissed her right cheek teasingly.

Hannah and Minho laughed at the two’s cute interaction.

“You really are my frog’s bestfriend, you are both teasers.”

Hellen was red like a to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter