Chapter 5 (Final)

Fanservice

Hi guys it's me I'm back!!! I'm sorry the update took so long than what I expected because the internet was cutted off last week. So here it is now, I just wanted to say thanks for waiting and I believe that this is the last chapter :> Enjoy guys!!!
_________________________________________


 

 

It's Friday and the girls just finished their dance practice. Just as they entered their dorm, Seoyeon and Jiheon run their way to their bedroom and flopped on their respective bed. 

 

 

 

"I'm tired~" Jiheon half-shouted and let out a sigh and covered her eyes with her hands because of the light that is beaming in their room coming from the light bulb.

 

 

 

"Agree!!!" the swag girl rolled back and forth to her bed and then after a few times she stopped and ruffled her hair.

 

 

"Aish, I'm hungry but I wanna sleep!" the maknae whined and was about to take a nap when the door slammed by their leader.

 

 

 

"No one will sleep unless you eat, especially you Jiheon. You understand me?" the leader looked at her dongsaeng with a serious face and that scared Jiheon the most.

 

 

 

"A-arasso, unnie" the maknae said and went down from her bunk. Seoyeon tagged along to Jiheon because she doesn't want to be scolded by their leader.

 

 

 

'Ahhh... When will I able to sleep?' Seoyeon thought and she stretched her arms upward and let out a yawn.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------


On the other hand, Hayoung and Jisun were in the kitchen preparing the ingredients because those two will cook food for the group. 

 

Jisun told her unnie what things should be prepared and while she was finding the pot. Hayoung agreed and started to find the one Jisun said.

 

Habbang opened the cabinet and one by one, she took out the ingredients they need until the moment she raised her eyebrow and noticed that they're missing one thing.

 

 

"Jisun-ah. We're out of soy sauce. What should we do?" Hayoung said and looked at the latter waiting for the answer.

 

 

"Tell the others to buy some." Jisun straight-forwardly answered Hayoung.


 

 Hayoung went to the living room and saw Gyuri and Jiwon playing their cellphones beside each other that it seems like they're having a multiplayer game while Nakyung and Chaeyoung are in the sofa, where Nakyung snuggles to the taller girl.

 

And then there's Chaeyoung with a poker face while watching tv but she's screaming internally for her dear life not wanting to have a heart attack.

 

 

Hayoung smirked at the sight of the two 00's liners. She knows that Chaeyoung is mentally screaming and wanted to tease the taller girl so much but as a good unnie, she won't do that infront of her dongsaeng's love of her life. 

 

 

She doesn't want to ruin the moment so she approached Gyuri and Jiwon first.

 

 

 

"Gyuri" Hayoung called the gaejookie but it seems like the gaejookie doesn't hear her.

 

 

 

"Gyuri" Habbang called once again but Gyuri didn't respond anything. The girl was so focused to the phone where she's wearing a serious face while playing.

 

 

 

"Gyuri." It's the third attempt of Hayoung to call the gaejookie but there's really nothing said from Gyuri. 

 

 

Habbang lost her patience and gritted her teeth.

 

 

 

'Alright, that's it!' Hayoung exclaimed mentally and snatched the phone of Gyuri away from her.

 

 

 

Gyuri's face was priceless when Hayoung got the phone away from her. It was like her business was bankrupted.

 

 

 

 

"Omo! I won! I won! I won!!!" Jiwon shouted and stood up and did her unexplainable and weird victory dance.

 

 

 

"YAH! HABBANG! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HUH? I WAS ABOUT TO WIN THE TOURNAMENT!" Gyuri was frustated for what happened while there's Hayoung, just smiling infront of her while holding her phone.

 

 

 

"Well as you can see, we're out of soy sauce. Jisun said you have to buy so that we can finish what we are cooking or else you're not going to eat." Hayoung explained to the gaejookie and the gaejookie seems that she had already calmed down. 

 

 

 

"Okayyyy.... Come with me Megan." Gyuri was about to stand up but Jiwon dragged her down back to her seat.

 

 

 

"I want another match, unnie! Why do those two go and buy soy sauce? We're in a middle of tournament." Megan said and looked at Hayoung and raised her both eyebrow like they can understand each other through those signs.

 

 

 

 

Hayoung immediately understood the idea of Jiwon to let those two buy the soy sauce. She wanted Chaeyoung to have more time with Nakyung.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, I'll tell those two." Habbang made her way to the two whose watching tv.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, hi unnie~~" Nakyung said and waved her hand infront of Hayoung.

 

 

 

 

"Can the two of you buy some soy sauce? We're out of it and Jisun and I are in the middle of cooking the food."

 

 

"Sure unnie. It's still early so we can." Chaeyoung answered.  

 

 

The taller girl went out of her placed and dragged her bestfriend's arm because her bestfriend is asking her to and they made their way out of the dorm. 

 

 

When the two finally were out of the dorm, Hayoung looked at Jiwon and smiled at her while Jiwon gave her both thumbs-up.

 

 

Gyuri, on the other side, was confused after she saw her two members who are having some sort of telepathy.

 

 

 

'The heck is going on??? What's with these two?' the gaejookie thought and shrugged but the idea was brushed off when she returned her attention back to the game.

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 


The two are in the supermart and searching for the said thing.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung distanced herself jus a little from Nakyung. Her heart reacts abnormal as always when she's all alone to the girl beside her.

 

The taller girl glanced to the latter who's still searching for the soy sauce. Her glanced was turned into a stare.

 

She studies the features of the smaller girl and was amazed how pretty was her bestfriend's side profile. Her eyelashes was beautiful and her face was a masterpiece.

 

 

 

"Is there something on my face, Ching?" Chaeyoung's stare was cutted off and her thoughts were back to reality when Nakyung asked her.

 

 

"N-n-nothing." Chaeyoung touched her own ear after stuttering a word. She thinks it is the most stupidest thing she had ever done in her own life. Being caught staring at your love of your life.

 

 

Chaeyoung felt her cheeks was heaten up and she immediately covered her face with her hands.

 

 

"You're so cute when you're getting shy, do you know that Chiiing~" Nakyung said to the taller girl and let out a giggle after seeing the taller girl who's still covering her face.

 

 

Nakyung moved a little bit closer to Chaeyoung and linked their arms together as what they always do while walking. Chaeyoung did her best to act normal when they do those things. Simple skinships makes her happy but nowadays, her happy moments are always being haunt by a single word,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fanservice

 

 

 

Everytime Chaeyoung thinks of that makes her heart shrinked and it feels like her heart was being squeezed but what she can do? She blames herself for not telling the truth until now. She keeps hurting herself over the shadows of their happy moments.

 

 

The taller girl was cutted of by her thought when Nakyung tugged the end of her big comfy gray shirt.

 

 

"I saw the one we're looking for!" Nakyung exclaimed like a kid and went to the shelf of seasonings and tried to reach a bottle of soy sauce but sadly it was placed a little bit higher so she can't reach it.

 

 

The smaller girl tiptoed, still arms linked to Chaeyoung and give it a shot to reach the soy sauce again then suddenly, some stranger accidently bumped to Nakyung and the latter was being hitted to the shelf because of the impact.

 

 

A bottle of soy sauce had been shook to the shelf and lost it's balance the reason those bottles fall to its balance in the shelf. 

 

 

Since the lid of the said bottle was not that fully closed, the bottle fall from its balance and the soy sauce started to pour down. 

 

 

The soy sauce was about to hit Nakyung's head when Chaeyoung immediately switch their places, holding her grip tighter to their linked arms to avoid the loose of their balance. Because of their reflexes, the taller girl's other arm was on Nakyung's waist while the smaller girl's other arm was on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

 

 

Instead of Nakyung, Chaeyoung is the one who was soy sauce stain on clothes. Good thing only the right sleeves of her shirt was stained not her entire shirt.

 

 

 

Both of them didn't notice how close they are to each other. Each of them can feel one another's breath that hits their cheeks. 

 

 

 

Nakyung met Chaeyoung's gaze and it seems like everything around them that moves was stopped the moment she looked at the taller girl's eyes.

 

 

Something inside her chest was banging so loudly that it feels like her heart will come out in no time. Her breath hitched a few times noticing how close they are to each other and can feel each other's breath.

 

 

 

 

'What is this weird feeling?' Nakyung thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

They stared at each other and stayed at that position in along time and then everything was back to normal when Chaeyoung realized their position.

 

 

 

"Are you okay Nakko?" the taller girl asked the latter with worried eyes and you can see how sincere Chaeyoung is even just with her voice full of worry and sincerity.

 

 

 

Nakyung can't meet her bestfriend's eyes because her heart was pounding quickly and she doesn't know why.

 

 

 

"N-n-ne! I'm f-fi-ne!" the smaller girl said to her bestfriend stuttering the sentence all the way.

 

 

'Ugh! The heck is wrong with you, Lee Nakyung?!' Nakyung shout to herself internally. This doesn't happen to her to her whole life. The way her heart react right now doens't feel so normal to her. It's like a new feeling entered Nakyung's heart right at the moment after the incident.

 

 

 

"Glad to know! I'll be the one to get the soy sauce and then let's pay for it and head home." Chaeyoung smiled to Nakyung brightly and that melt the heart of the latter.

 

 

 

Basically, Chaeyoung will be really pissed off if this happened to her by someone but since it's Nakyung, it all changed because of her.

 

'Okay' is the only thing Nakyung answered to her bestfriend and followed her to the cashier and went home.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Days had passed and it means there's school again for Chaeyoung.

 

It was afternoon and it was already dismissal time.

 

 

Chaeyoung was packing her things when Chulmin approached her and took his seat across Chaeyoung.

 

 

 

"Anyeong Chaengu!" The lad greeted the girl cheerfully while holding a box of pocky stick. He put his elbow on top of Chaeyoung's desk and rested his chin on his palm.

 

 

"Hey Min." the latter greeted back still packing up her things.

 

 

 

"Wanna come to karaoke together with others?" Chulmin asked the latter and combed his hair using his fingers. He used his other hand to get another pocky stick from the box and bit the end of the stick but not yet chewing the food.

 

 

 

"Wae??" The latter asked Chulmin and then Chaeyoung held the other end of the pocky and broke it into half and ate the one she broke.

 

 

 

Chulmin stare to the latter for a few minutes and then he sighed.

 

 

 

"Because it's the anniversary of our club." The lad said to Chaeyoung and the latter's eyes widened because she just realized it.

 

"Oh, yeah! Why did I forgot it?? How shame of me, huh." Chaeyoung let out a scoff and face-palmed.

 

 

Chaeyoung and Chulmin joined the Dance Club eversince they entered high school. Ofcourse as bestfriends, they auditioned together and fortunately was accepted together. Who won't accept those two if they can slay their dance and execute sharp moves perfectly?

 

 

The dance club became also a family to the latter. She cherish the club until she gratuate from her last year of high school. 

 

"Let's go, Chaengu!. They're already at the karaoke." Chulmin whined at Chaeyoung and the latter quickly stood up from her seat, followed by the lad.

 

 

Chaeyoung held the wrist of Chulmin and dragged him.
 

 

"Yah, hurry up! I don't wanna miss the fun!" the girl said and gave her friend a smile that shines so bright.

 

 

Chulmin smiled back to Chaeyoung and nodded his head and then they made their way out of the school.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Nakyung and Seoyeon are on their way to arcade because they were bored in the dorm. Jiheon isn't at home because she have school today same with Chaeyoung while the unnie line are doing their personal stuff.

 

 

The two are wearing caps that mostly covered their eyes and wore simple clothes that'll make them comfortable.

 

 

The two are in linked arms while walking down to the busy street they're passing to. Nakyung and Seoyeon are about to cross to the pedestrian lane when the lights turned into red that gave them a signal to wait to be green again so that they could cross.


 

"I wish Ching is with us now so we can have fun together." Nakyung said while pouting. She really do want Chaeyoung to be with them because she wants to see her even though the last time they met was like earlier in the morning.

 

 

"If we waited for her at dorm since it's their dismissal time already, she's with us but you're the one here who endlessly nagged me to go to the arcade." Seoyeon let out a shrug and looked at Nakyung with a 'it's-your-fault-in-the-first-plae-afterall' face.

 

Nakyung bowed down her head and looked at her shoes, whispering something to herself.

 

 

"But I want Ching to be here..." Nakyung whispered softly but sadly, Seoyeon heard what she just whispered.

 

 

Seoyeon, on the other hand, is lowkey feeling excited after she saw how Nakyung badly want their bestfriend to be with them. Normally, when Seoyeon and Nakyung are going out alone to arcade, Nakyung won't find Chaeyoung because she's contented when she's already accompanied by Seoyeon but today was different and Seoyeon noticed that. Even little things Seoyeon notices it now after knowing Chaeyoung really do likes Nakyung.

 

 

 

"Awww don't worry Nakko. You will see her later." the swag girl said and patted the back of her bestfriend.

 

"As much as possible, I wanna see her right now." Nakyung stomped her feet like a small kid and looked at Seoyeon with a sad eyes. The girl is really longing for the presence of Chaeyoung.

 

 

After that, Nakyung divert her gaze infront of her. Cars are dashing on the road, chattering of each people walking on the place can be heard. But one thing caught Nakyung's attention when she saw someone and that made everything that moves around her slowed down.

 

 

 

She saw Chaeyoung at the other side of the lane, laughing her heart out. She didn't saw her bestfriend laugh this genuinely for the past days. Her heart started to race just by the sight of the said girl.

 

 

She was about to shout Chaeyoung's name when she saw a tall and good looking boy who's also laughing beside Chaeyoung. 

 

 

The lad poke Chaeyoung's cheek and that made the latter glare at the boy.

 

 

 

 

"YAH! HAJIMA, MIN!" Chaeyoung hissed and it was loud so Nakyung heard it perfectly clear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'So this guy is the one who's Min, huh?' Nakyung glared at the boy who's looking at Chaeyoung who's telling something to the lad.

 

 

 

The way Chulmin look at Chaeyoung, everyone can see the sincerity and love in his eyes. And at that moment, Nakyung's mood went gloomy. Her heart was like being torned into two. Her blood is boiling because of the sight she just saw. The pain in her chest started to grow and it was like she was stabbed by millions of knife.

 

 

Nakyung hated to admit it but those two really make a good couple and that's the reason why she feels this unusual feelings right now.

 

All this feelings can be expressed in one word.

 

Only one word.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jealousy.

 

 

Jealousy is what Nakyung feels right now. Jealousy is the reason why she's gloomy and she's freaking jealous.

 

Her grip to Seoyeon's hand was tightened and that caught Seoyeon's attention immediately.

 

 

 

"What's wrong, Nakyung?" 

 

 

"N-nothing." Nakyung lowered her head and clenched her fist. She can't bear seeing Chaeyoung with someone else.

 

 

The light finally turned into green and they started to walk on the pedestrian lane. Both Nakyung and Chaeyoung crossed pathways but Chaeyoung didn't notice the smaller girl because Nakyung and Seoyeon wore caps.

 

 

Nakyung held her breath until they're finally a little bit far away from the high school students. She let out a sigh of relief and it sure it was like she went out from prison.

 

 

 

'Finally, it's over.' Nakyung thought.

 

 

 

The two continued their walk until they reached the arcade place.

 

 

 

 

Nakyung was in the middle of playing a hammer smash. She hardly hit the creature that goes out of the machine to be hitted. The feelings she felt earlier was been unleashed while she plays.

 

 

 

'Why am I like this right now? Tch. Stupid heart.'


 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 


It was night time when all of the girls are finally in the dorm and gathered together at the living room, sharing stories to one another.

 

 

 

"And that's how my day went on." Jiheon after explaning what happened on her day.

 

 

 

"Okay neeeeeext person neeeext question! Who will gonna ask?" Hayoung shouted


 

 

"Ooooh me! Me! Me! Me!" Megan raised her hand.

 

 

 

"Go ahead unnie" Seoyeon said while motioning her hand to Jiwon to start.

 

 

 

"um... EHEM!" Jiwon fake coughed and the others laughed because of her action.

 

 

"So here's my question. Since you said that we did this to know each other more right? I'm just curious-"

 

 

"Just spill the bean will ya?" Hayoung cutted her dongsaeng and Jiwon just shrugged.

 

 

"This question is for all ofcourse except Jiheon."

 

 

"Eh??? Waeeeeee!" the maknae of the group 

 

 

 

"Because- my question is

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you had your first kiss? When?" Jiwon smirked after asking the questions and because of her members reaction.

 

 

Shocked, eyes widened and whining are present in the atmosphere.

 

 

"YAH PARK JIWON, WHO ARE YOU TO ASK THAT?!" the leader exclaimed and was about to take her charge to the vocalist.

 

"But you said any questions will be entertained!!" the vocalist talked back to Saerom and the others nodded because that's their agreement before they start this.

 

 

The reactions are now downed and each member gave their answer which is obviously a no except for Nakyung who's just sitting there silently.

 

 

"How bout you Nakyung?" Gyuri asked the aegyo kid and that made Nakyung return back to reality.

 

"A-actually.... I had." the latter spoke softly and all of them turned their attention to Nakyung.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung, eyes widened in disbelief, and after hearing what Nakyung said she felt like her heart was being smashed into pieces.

 

Hayoung, Jiwon and Seoyeon also had their shocked face and their eyes looked to Nakyung then to Chaeyoung then back to Nakyung. 

 

 

 

 

'Boiii the atmosphere feels weird' Seoyeon thought.

 

 

Chaeyoung gathered all her courage and spoke to Nakyung.

 

 

"R-really?" the taller girl said and then bit her lower lip and looked down at the floor so that she can stop the tears that's urging her to release from her eyes. 

 

 

She can't look at Nakyung directly because of the tightening feeling in her chest. She feels like she can't breath afterall

 

 

 

"Well... yes. And that happened when I was in China." the smaller girl answered. The members are listening to Nakyung's story attentively because they found it interesting.

"Well who's this boy, miss Lee Nakyung?" Jisun said and nudged her member using her elbow and the latter just giggled because ofher unnie's action.

 

 

Nakyung was about to answer but then Chaeyoung took a deep breath and stood up from her sit. She can't stand this moment. She don't want to her more from the latter.

 

 

The members are confused why the taller girl stood up.

 

 

"U-umm... I forgot I have things to do for school. I'll just gonna go in my room. Continue what you're doing." Chaeyoung made an excuse and smiled at them and then she started to walk away from the scene.

 

 

Chaeyoung arrived at her room and immediately went up to her bunk, covered herself with a blanket, and faced the wall. There she starts to sob silently so that the others won't hear her. 

 

 

 

At the other hand, Seoyeon looked down at the floor and frowned because Chaeyoung went away but she understood the situation.

 

 

 

 

 

"Back to the topic unnie, who's this boy in China, huh?" the maknae said and a grin was given to Nakyung.

 

"I just want to say that 'that kiss' is purely an accident." Nakyung sighed and reactions of the members can be heard in the room.

 

"Eh?! Jinja?!" All of them said in unison and then there's Nakyung nodding to her members.

 

 

'Lee Chaeyoung! Why are you always in a wrong timing?!' Seoyeon is so frustated right now.

 

 

"Yes... It was accident and that day was when we were preparing for the school festival."

 

Nakyung's mood suddenly went down when Chaeyoung was not in the room anymore. She want to follow the taller girl in the room but she doesn't want to disturb the other girl in doing her school works.

 

 

The three wingmen also noticed Nakyung's sudden change of mood. 

 

 

'These two are so obvious that they like each other! Why each of them is so dense in noticing one another's feeling?' Jiwon facepalmed mentally because of that thought.

 

 

 

It is true that people around them can tell that those they both like each other, but why are they like that? Still can't notice one another's feeling?


 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Days, weeks and months had passed already and the girl group are busy with their schedules. Promise events here and there and then music promotion in music shows since they made their first comeback.

 

 

In promise events and on cam, the girls are doing fine, especially Chaeyoung and Nakyung. Those two always stick together during on cam since they're still doing fanservice as what the manager says.

 

On that moment, Nakyung finally realized her feelings for her bestfriend. The way her heart react and the way she behave when she's with the taller girl alone is different. And that time, she realized that she likes the latter so much. But despite of Nakyung finally knew her feelings for the taller girl, Chaeyoung on the other hand started giving Nakyung a cold shoulder except when they're on cam.

 

This action of Chaeyoung towards Nakyung hurt Nakyung so much. Nakyung was always finding time to tell what she feels to Chaeyoung but the taller girl seems busy to her school and to her phone.

 

 

The way Chaeyoung act to her on cam and off cam now is so different and that hurt Nakyung so much. 

 

When Nakyung is trying to play with Chaeyoung, the taller girl is either studying, coming home late from school, calling her friend or classmate or texting to her phone.The smaller girl doesn't want to disturb her bestfriend. 

 

 

 

On the other side, Chaeyoung told herself to do this so that she can let go the feelings she felt from Nakyung. She started ignoring the smaller girl sometimes by making excuses such as studying for an exam. 

 

 

Chaeyoung blames herself for liking the girl. She blames herself for not confessing earlier and now she hurt herself. 

 

But she can't. She can't let go what she felt and she's still holding into it hoping that the other girl felt the same way.


 

 

 

 

Tuesday came and Chaeyoung have school so as usual, she needs to wake up earlier than the other members.

 

The latter was already finished in taking a bath and she fixed herself, wearing a clean set of uniform and went to the kitchen of the dorm to have her breakfast before going to school.

 

 

Chaeyoung sat and placed her bowl of cereal on the table and started eating. Every morning, the latter eats her breakfast alone and that kinda makes her sad.

 

 

 

The taller girl is still eating when she heard footsteps coming from the entrance of the kitchen and was greeted by the panda.

 

 

"Morning, Chaeng. Sup?" Seoyeon said and took her sit infront of Chaeyoung.

 

 

Seoyeon is also an early bird because she always check Chaeyoung if she already went to school.

 

 

 

"Fine as usual." The taller girl continued her eating.

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't think so Chaeng."

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung stopped eating and looked at her friend.

 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

 

 

"Why don't you tell your feelings for Nakko already? It's been months Chaeyoung still your sulking around." the swag girl said.

 

 

"I don't like her anymore, Seoyeon." Chaeyoung said not meeting Seoyeon's gaze. She looking down on her food and started to play with it.

 

 

Seoyeon just looked at her friend there silently. She believes that Chaeyoung isn't telling the truth and she knows the reason why.

 

 

Seoyeon let out a small smile and stood up from her sit, ready to go back to her bunk but before that she told Chaeyoung something.

 

 

 

 

"Let's see." Seoyeon started to walk away. 

 

There, Chaeyoung was left alone in the kitchen. Just in right time she just finished her meal and ready to go in school. Chaeyoung is grateful today because they will be dismissed early.

 

 


She's also happy today because today is the birthday of one of her besfriend, Hwang Chulmin.

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

Time flies quickly and Chaeyoung is now in the dorm changing her clothes into casual and comfortable clothes. She and Chulmin planned to meet up at the arcade where they usually go this afternoon. The latter seems excited because last year she can't come to her childhood friend's birthday.

 

 

Chaeyoung is sitting at the sofa in the living room, watching her favorite drama and holding a paper bag that consists the things she will give to Chulmin as a birthday present.

 

 

"Annyeong Ching!" the taller girl immediately divert her attention to the one who called her which is Nakyung and the smaller girl sat beside her. 

 

 

Nakyung noticed that Chaeyoung will go out because of her clothes. She leaned her head on the taller girl's shoulder and asked.

 

 

 

"You going out Ching?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes." the taller girl answered straightforwardly to the smaller girl without a hint of any emotion and that hurt Nakyung a little.

 

 

 

 

"Can I come with you?''

 

Nakyung didn't know why she asked that question. But there's only one reason, she wants to be with her bestfriend. She can't take it anymore so this time she won't let this slide.

 

 

 

"Sure." 

 

Suddenly, Chaeyoung felt her phone vibrated at her hands and that's the signal that it is already the time to meet up with Chulmin.

 

 

"Come on, we're going." The taller girl said to Nakyung.

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

 

The two are walking outside with silent atmosphere. Chaeyoung didn't dare to speak up first and she gave Nakyung a silent treatment.

 

Nakyung on the other side, was thinking any topic to start a conversation with her bestfriend. She want to ask so many things to the taller girl, like why she acted like that so suddenly, why she started giving her a cold treatment and why is she ignoring Nakyung.

 

Nakyung was about to link their arms like what they usually do but then Chaeyoung walks a little bit faster and there they saw a young boy whose around their age waving at them.

 

 

They arrived at the said arcade and then the boy welcomed Chaeyoung with a warm embraced and the latter returned it to the lad.

 

 

 

 

"Happy Birthday buddy!" Chaeyoung said and gave the paper bag to Chulmin.

 

 

 

Chulmin's eyes were delightful after he received the gift from his bestfriend.

 

 

"Awwww gomawo Chaengu~~ I thought you won't come like what you did last time." 

 

 

'Chaengu pfffftt' Nakyung thought and wanted to roll her eyes so bad but she know that it's rude.

 

 

Chulmin acted like he was tearing and put his hand on his chest like he was touched to her classmates action and then Chaeyoung gave him a playful punch on the shoulder and both of them laughed because of their childish act.

 

 

 

Nakyung can't stand seeing all this stuff so she faked-cough and that gained the attention of the two.

 

 

 

"Oh yeah, Min. I think you know her already. She's Nakyung by the way and she's my co-member in the group." Chaeyoung motioned her hand to Nakyung and Nakyung bowed.

 

 

 

To be honest, it felt like a stab to Nakyung when Chaeyoung introduced her as a co-member not a bestfriend of hers.

 

 

 

 

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo, I'm fromis_9 Nakyung."

 

 

 

The lad smiled at her and took Nakyung's hand for a handshake.

 

 

 

"I'm Hwang Chulmin but you can call me Chulmin. I'm Chaeyoung's classmate and childhood bestfriend. It is nice to meet you in personal, Nakyung-ssi." said the lad and once again gave her a bright smile.

 

 

 

Nakyung also smiled at him but a fake one and she immediately retreated her hand from Chulmin's hand.

 

 

Chulmin looked at Chaeyoung with loving eyes and Nakyung saw that. Jealousy started to grow inside her but she kept silent.

 

-----------------------------------

 

The whole time, they played in the arcade and now they're in a restaurant to eat, ofcourse.

 

 

They're now sitting comfortably when the taller girl stood up.

 

 

"I'll just gonna go to the restroom guys." Chaeyoung said and take her leave.

 

 

 

"Take your time Chaengu." The lad said.

 

 

Chulmin and Nakyung was left alone at the table and the atmosphere is getting awkward. 

 

 

Since the lad can't take awkwardness, he took the initiation to have a conversation between them.

 

 

 

"Nakyung-ssi." 

 

 

"Yes?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love Chaeyoung so much." 

Nakyung's eyes widened and everything around her seems like it slowed down. The moment she heard what Chulmin just said was like a bomb was dropped at the restaurant.

 

Her heart was crushed for that moment. Tears wanted to escape from her eyes but she tried her best not to cry because it's embarassing. Her hand that is on her lap was clenching her jeans so hard. 

 

She doesn't know what to do anymore.

 

"P-pardon?" Nakyung said still looking somewhere else not giving a glance to the boy.

 

 

'Maybe I heard it wrong. Maybe I misunderstood what he said.' Nakyung was panicking inside and she's so frustrated right now.

 

 

The latter was crossing her fingers, praying to the above that what she heard was completely wrong. But it seems like lady luck was not on her side today.

 

 

 

"I love Chaeyoung so much and I'm planning to confess to her later." 

 

 

 

Nakyung finally looked at Chulmin and their eyes met and Nakyung was afraid because what she saw at the boy's eyes is sincerity.

 

 

 

"Why are you telling me this?" the latter collected all herself to ask that question and to not stutter and thank God she didn't.

 

 

"So that you may know what I felt towards to your co-member." Chulmin gave the girl a smile.

 

 

 

Their conversation was cutted off when Chaeyoung is about to reach their table when suddenly, Nakyung stood up from her seat and hurriedly went to the Chaeyoung with that gloomy mood and held her hand that made Chaeyoung confused and quickly dragged the taller girl outside the restaurant. Chulmin was left there also confused by that sudden scenario.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

The two are still walking until they stopped at an aboned park where nobody was there except them.

 

 

 

"Yah, Lee Nakyung! Why did you do that? It's so embarrassing and rude to leave Chulmin." there's a hint of slight anger in Chaeyoung's voice after she said that to the smaller girl.

 

 

 

The smaller girl kept silent in her place but inside, she's really hurting right now.

 

 

 

The thought of Chaeyoung and Chulmin made her hurt so much to the point she doesn't want anyone to take her Ching away from her. Call it selfish but that's what she felt.

 

 

 

There Chaeyoung continued spitting fire to Nakyung, scolding her for what she did earlier.

 

 

 

"You should atleast told me-"

 

 

 

 

"I like you!" 

 

 

Nakyung shouted infront of Chaeyoung and that made Chaeyoung stopped. 

 

 

The taller girl felt happy at that moment but then the thought of maybe as a bestfriend reign inside her so it hurt her a little bit that she assume that much.

 

 

 

"Yeah, I know that already, ofcourse as a best friend-"

 

 

"Not in that way you dumb! I like you ... in a romantic way."

 

 

The wind passed by the trees at the park. Leaves can be heard rustling.

The two are in silence. Chaeyoung just looked at the smaller girl with a blank face. No emotion.

 

 

Nakyung gathered up all her courage to tell what she really felt. This day, it all turned out to be a on the spot confession. She won't let this opportunity to let it slide and go into waste.

 

 

 

"Ching.... from the start, all I know is that I am happy because you're my bestfriend. I am so glad that I'm always beside you, I'm together with you in times of laughing and I'm always together with you everyday and that makes me really happy and special towards you. As the days pass, when I'm with you, my heart is always racing especially when I saw the beautiful smile of yours that outshines the whole word. I suddenly began to feel weird feelings towards you and I just let it slide. Until one day, Seoyeon made me realize that what I felt is love. You made me feel many feelings already, Ching. Excitement, happiness, sadness and jealousy is what I felt. I felt jealouse when your attention is always on Chulmin, the way you smile beside him made me feel..... hurt so much. I am quite sad when the times you're giving cold shoulder and when you act different towards me on cam and off cam. And that made hit something, that it is my fault that made you act like that... stupid fanservice. What I always do this day is not fanservice Ching, and I mean those actions. Just seeing you happy will also make me happy too. I want to be on your side always. I really like you so much, Ching. Do you also feel.... the same way?"

 

 

Nakyung was so happy and relieved that she already let out those feelings inside her. It was like a bone of a fish was removed from . 

 

 

 

All those happiness was replaced into anxiety when she looked at the taller girl's eyes, her eyes were bored and that made her anxious.

 

 

Nakyung gulped so hard when Chaeyoung opened .

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Nakyung.... as you can see... I really don't like you.

 

 

Nakyung can't believe it. She was rejected by Chaeyoung. Tears started to escape from her eyes and now she was a crying mess. 

 

Damn, it hurt her so much. She wanted to run away right now but her mind and her heart was focused on what she just heard.

 

 

Nakyung turned her back and was about to walk away from the scene because she can't stand Chaeyoung anymore when suddenly she felt a warm embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't like you... because right from the start, I already love you, Nakko." The taller girl whispered to Nakyung.

 

 

 

 

 

Nakyung immediately faced Chaeyoung to see if she heard it right but what welcomed her was the bright smile of Chaeyoung.

 

 

"That's all, and I mean it." Chaeyoung said.

 

 

The taller girl hugged the latter tightly and Nakyung gave the hug back. Each one of them felt happy at the same time can feel one another's heart beat.

 

 

The two stayed in that position for a good minutes when Chaeyoung's stomach grumble.

 

 

Both of them looked at each other and Nakyung laughed whole-heartedly while Chaeyoung felt so embarrassed.

 

 

"Can we just eat for now? I already hungry" the taller girl said to Nakyung.

 

 

 

"Sure thing, Ching." Nakyung said cutely and linked her arms together with Chaeyoung and started to walk away from the park.


 

 

 

 

 

THE END

_____________________________________
That's it! Thanks for reading and givivng your time reading this fic! I appreciate it a lot!. To be honest, this is not yet the end of my journey, I have an upcoming chaesun and seoheon fic so stay tuned! I love ya all and thanks again guys! Have a nice day :)