Chapter 2

Fanservice

A/N: Sorry guys for keep you waiting for so long! I typed this chapter at dawn so expect typos and error. I appreciate your comments so give me some! And I'm so excited for tonight's concept photos part 2! Jiheon with short hair still gave me a heart attack. Anyways, have a nice day and feel free to dm me if there's something wrong in this story! That's all thanks!

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

The awaited day has come. It is still weekend and they had to go their dance practice this morning.  

 

 

It's 6:00 AM and the other members are still sleeping except for Jisun. Jisun is an early bird so she's the one who cooks and prepares their food when Saerom is still sleeping.

 

 

Jisun fixed herself and went out of her room leaving the sleeping gaejooki and proceed to the kitchen.

 

Jisun checked the refrigerator to see what she can do for today's breakfast according to the ingredients inside the ref.

 

 

After then, she got the things she'll use. She decided to make a sandwitch because it's easy to do and for fast eating. Because Jisun is kind, she made 9 sandwitches, one each for each members.

 

 

After 30 minutes, she's done and just in right time, some of her members went out of their rooms and proceed to the kitchen. 

 

 

 

'Good thing I just finished the sandwitches.' Jisun sighed in relief and went to the table, took her seat and waited for the other members to take their seats too.
 

 

 

 

Everyone gathered and took their seats and they were about to start when Jisun realized that someone's missing. 

 

 

 

"Where is Jiwon?" the latter asked and some of them answered maybe she's still sleeping while Chaeyoung is just sitting beside Seoyeon, still spacing out because she just woke up. 

 

 

 

"Should I wake her up?" the maknae volunteered. 

 

 

 

Jiheon was about to stand to her seat when they heard someone shouting.

 

 

 

"I'm hungry~~ I smell something nice! What is it?" Jiwon shouted while she's still walking towards the table.

 

 

 

 

"Speaking of." their captain said and the rest laughed and invited Jiwon to sit with them so that they can start eating.

 

 

 

They ate their breakfast in silence and after that, they helped one another to cleaned up and started to get ready.

 

 

 

 

10 minutes had passed and Saerom asked them.

 

 

 

 

"Everyone, are you ready?" 

 

 

 

"Ne!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung, who is still sleepy, can't help but to yawn and Nakyung just giggled at her. 

 

 

The taller girl was suprised because Nakyung is already beside at her and side hugged her. The younger ones in the grouped are known to be really really clingy so it's normal for them to see their other members hugging. 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung hitched her breath a little by the sudden action of the smaller girl. The other girl was already used to do this to the taller one but it seems that everytime Nakyung do this to her she can't help but to feel uncomfortable.

 

 

Chaeyoung's heartbeat started to beat faster and because of that she can't look at Nakyung who is hugging her.

 

 

 

 

'Uggh! It's so early in the morning yet my heart is beating fast already. Keep calm Chaeng, be calm.' Chaeyoung thought to herself and took a deep breath and then exhaled.

 

 

 

 

That action didn't help at all. Still, her heart beat is the same, fast, when Nakyung is there. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chiiiiiing~" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung just hummed while her eyes are closed when Nakyung called her. She can't entertain the girl now, she's still sleepy and all she wants now is sleep.

 

 

"Chiiiiiiiing!!" Nakyung called the taller girl again but again, Chaeyoung gave her a hum. 

 

 

 

Nakyung is already pissed off and screaming internally because Chaeyoung won't pay any attention to her and the taller girl is too insensitive to know that situation of Nakyung. The smaller girl gave her last shot and called Chaeyoung again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Chiiiing~"

 

 

 

 

 


"Whaaaaaaaaat?" the taller girl said lazily, still sleepy.

 

 

 

 

'Finally!' Nakyung rejoiced internally. She tiptoed so that she can whisper something to Chaeyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ching, you still sleepy?" Nakyung asked like a child to Chaeyoung and that made the other girl woke up. Chaeyoung was surprised by the sudden action of Nakyung so she broke the hugged and distanced herself alittle to the smaller girl. At last her breathing became normal again. The taller girl sighed in relief because Nakyung didn't give her any confused look.

 

 

 

 

 

"No. I'm fully awake. See?" Chaeyoung said to the other girl and made her eyes wide open so that Nakyung will believe her. But in reality, she's really sleepy. 

 

 

 

 

 

Nakyung looked at her bestfriend for a good seconds and then she released a soft giggle that made Chaeyoung's butterflies in her stomake awake.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! You're lying! I can see your ears turning red." the smaller girl said and crossed her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

"No I'm not!" Chaeyoung covered her ears and pretended that she didn't lie and do anything.

 

 

 

 

 

'Sometimes, Chaeyoung looked like a child and it's so adorable!" Nakyung thought.

 

 

 

 

"Yaaaah~ You're lying!" Nakyung complained like a 6 year-old kid and pouted at Chaeyoung.

 

 

And because that's Chaeyoung, she can't resist the latter. 

 

 

 

"Arasso. I'm sleepy, okay? So let's go already." Chaeyoung said to the smaller girl and pinched her cheek and linked their arms together like they always do. 

 

 

 

 

Nakyung frowned a little and massage where Chaeyoung pinched because it hurts. The taller girl saw that latter's action so she laughed to Nakyung.

 

 

"What's funny huh?" Nakyung said and glared at Chaeyoung that made her stop from laughing.

 

 

"Nothing. Frowning doesn't suit you so don't do that. You're just making a funny face." The taller girl said and she's doing her best to contain her laugh to herself. 


 

 

 

"Just because you're pretty anytime like what you said you're allowed to laugh at me. Yes you're pretty but no one can beat my cuteness!" Nakyung said to the taller girl still glaring. She looks like a kid who didn't get her prize after winning in a game. The taller girl just shook her head after hearing what Nakyung said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ne, ne. I know you're cute but please, Nakko. I already know that I'm pretty so no need to remind me." Chaeyoung exclaimed to the smaller girl and gave her a wink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There they are again, playful in the morning. They both laughed at Chaeyoung's action and after that they went to the other members.

 

 

Nakyung was flattered earlier when Chaeyoung said she's cute. Yeah, everybody says she's cute and she already knows it but when Chaeyoung is the one saying that it makes her heart leap with joy. She's just too happy that she's beside with the girl.

 

 

 

Sometimes, Chaeyoung was like high during morning especially when she's still sleepy. She didn't even know what is she saying or doing sometimes. And that's what happened earlier to Nakyung and Chaeyoung's conversation. 

 

 

 

 

"Everybody, leggo leggo!" Saerom said after seeing them that they are all settled and then they went out of their dorm and went inside the cab. They always took the cab when they are going to their practice place. 


 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________ 


 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung, Seoyeon and Nakyung are with their captain, Romsae, in the cab. The 00's liners sat at the backseat while Romsae took the passenger seat infront. 


 

 

The three at the back are busy chatting while Romsae is busy playing with her phone.

 

 

 

 

The three continued to talk but then Chaeyoung decided and told them that she will take a nap because she's still a little bit sleepy.. The two agreed and continued. Nakyung is sitting between Seoyeon and Chaeyoung. 

 

 

 

At this point

 

 

 

The taller girl leaned her head at the window. At first, Nakyung offered her shoulder to Chaeyoung but the taller girl refused. Nakyung had no choice so she allowed the taller girl whatever she wants to do. 

 

 

 

 

 

"So it means that Chaeng lacks sleep huh? Maybe she did her homework late at night yesterday." Seoyeon said while looking at Chaeyoung who is sleeping at the moment

 

 

 

 

Nakyung looked at the taller girl's direction and stared at her for good seconds before answering the swag girl beside her. 

 

 

Nakyung found herself lately that when Chaeyoung is taking a nap beside her after practice or if she wants to take a nap sometimes, she can't help herself but to stare at the latter. Observing Chaeyoung's facial features became a habit to the smaller girl. She already memorized how beautiful the taller girl's eyes, and thought that Chaeyoung's eyes is the charming point.

 

 

 

Nakyung smiled after those times had crossed in her mind where she always stare to the latter who is sleeping.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I guess." Nakyung answered shortly to Seoyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both of them know that Chaeyoung always do her homework before the last day of weekend so that in weekend she can spent her time without worrying to her school works.

 

 

 

Right now, Seoyeon is rejoicing mentally that her ship, yes, her ship, seeing them together makes her happy. 

 

 

 

 

 

'Well, I guess fans also feel this way when they saw their ship being together.' Seoyeon thought.

 

 

 

 

Seoyeon thought about something. Some idea just pop out of her mind. She thought that interviewing Nakyung about Chaeyoung is a good idea. She really did that out of nowhere and out of curiosity of how Nakyung see Chaeyoung as a friend or something.

 

 

 

 

"Nakko, I will turn into reporter Seoyeon right now and now, I have some questions to ask to you, ne?" Seoyeon said like an actually reporter that reports in news that is being showed in televisions.

 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso. Bring it on, Deoyeon!" Nakyung said out of excitement. She's enjoys when Seoyeon ask her some questions out of nowhere.

 

 

 

"I am not Deoyeon. My name is Lee Seoyeon." the swag girl said and facepalmed herself that made Nakyung giggle.

 

 

 

"Anniyoooo~ You're Deoyeon! Lee Deoyeon!" Nakyung exclaimed like a kid.

 

 

 

"Aish whatever you say Nakyung. So back to the topic, here's my question." Seoyeon said to Nakyung and the latter nodded as a sign to Seoyeon to continue what is she saying.

 

 

 

 

'Wait! I should prepare myself and my feelings for this question. I should not let know Nakko that I ship her with Chaeng.' Seoyeon thought to herself and evil-laughed internally. She really can't control her excitement now but she needs to act calm so there won't be any suspicious by her friend.

 

 

 

 

Seoyeon looked at Nakyung and flashed a grin that made Nakyung think what random questions will the girl ask her.

 

 

 

 

 

'Man it's creepy but I'm getting scarier when I saw Seoyeon with that grin!' Nakyung thought and she gulped.

 

 

 

 

Seoyeon kept staring at her which made Nakyung nervous.

 

 

 

"Yah! Stop staring and start your question Deoyeon!" Nakyung said to the latter while she playfully smack the shoulders of Seoyeon.

 

 

Seoyeon just gave her infamous laugh to the other girl that made the latter glare at her.

 

 

 

"Arasso, arasso! So here's my question. Just one question is enough for me though. What do you think of Lee Chaeyoung?" the swag girl asked and tried her best to hide her grin.

 

 

 

After hearing the question, Nakyung stay silent. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Ching is my bestfriend, ofcourse! What else could it be?' Nakyung thought to herself but some place in her mind  that her answer is not enough. She looked at Chaeyoung who is still sleeping. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The smaller girl stared at the taller girl for a couple of seconds. A smile flashed on her face just by seeing the latter beside her. 

 

 

Suddenly, Chaeyoung leaned her head on Nakyung's shoulder by  accident because the car suddenly took a turn.

 

 

 

 

 

Nakyung flinched a little bit and she took the wrong move. Nakyung looked at Chaeyoung's side where the taller girl is so close to her. The smaller girl hitched her breath and suddenly, she felt like her heart is beating faster

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'What is the feeling?' Nakyung thought to herself and put her left arm on her chest that even her can feel the sudden reaction of her own heartbeat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A bead of sweat roll on her forehead even though the cab is airconditioned. 

 

 

She can't take it anymore. She can't take her nervousness and the fast rate of her heartbeat. She can't take the feelings she can't explain that is building inside her. 

 

 

 

She moved Chaeyoung a little bit away from her, moving her carefully so that the latter won't be awake and then, Chaeyoung is back to her old position, her head leaned on the window.

 

 

 

"So, what's your answer?" 

 

 

 

Nakyung was surprised because Seoyeon suddenly spoke. She came back to reality and cleared , ready to answer her friend that is waiting for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Heol! How can I forgot that Seoyeon is still here and I haven't answer her question yet!' Nakyung exclaimed to herself and facepalmed mentally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, Ching is.. my bestfriend." Nakyung answered shyly which surpised Seoyeon by the sudden change of behavior of her friend.

 

 

 

'Omo!! Jjinja?! Nakyung getting shy at that question?! Heol!' the swag girl thought and laughed internally. She really wanted to laugh so bad but Nakyung might kill her at the moment.

 

 

 

 

"Is that all? Other answers?"  Reporter Lee Seoyeon strike again by giving her another question.

 

 

 

"W-well.... I love her.." Nakyung said stuttered to her words.

 

 

 

"Jjinja?? YOU LOVE CHAE-" Seoyeon was cut off when the other girl covered using her hand and now Nakyung is looking down because of embarrasement.

 

 

 

 

"Sssssh! Keep your voice down Deoyeon! Ofcourse I love her... as my bestfriend. She's such a big baby in bbang bbang." Nakyung said still not looking at Seoyeon.

 

 

 

 

She kept her head low until Seoyeon sighed.

 

 

Seoyeon until now, still observing her friend's behavior. She's really really surprised. A smile crept on her face and patted Nakyung's head as if she was comforting a child.

 

 

 

'So, due to my observations, it is confirmed. Nakyung is whipped for Chaeng.' the swag girl thought to herself and let out a small laugh.

 

 

 

"Yah.... I know you love your Ching so I'll stop questioning you okay?" Seoyeon said to Nakyung that just nodded her head cutely. As everyone knows, all the things that Nakyung do will be always adorable.

 

 

 

 

After minutes of travelling finally the cab arrived to their destination. Saerom power off and kept her phone in her pocket and told the other members that they already arrived.

 

 

 

 

Seoyeon already went out of the cab while the captain told Nakyung to wake up Chaeyoung and so she did.

 

 

 

Nakyung tapped the shoulder of the taller girl and that made the taller girl woke up. 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes and a smile was greeted to her by her bestfriend, Nakyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Morning Chiiiiiiing~" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The taller girl gave a smile to Nakyung and the smaller girl saw her friend's eyes, sparkling as if she's the happiest person living in Korea. Chaeyoung's heart beat began to race after seeing the beautiful smile of Nakyung. Not only her friend's smile can make her heart race even only being beside of Nakyung can make it race even faster. 

 

 

Nakyung, was enchated and lost to Chaeyoung's eyes when she smiled. Her eyes are glistening and so charming. Nakyung can say that she really likes the eyes of Chaeyoung and she can look at it all day. The smaller girl was flusttered and again, those feelings that can't be explained started to build inside of her.

 

Both of them are now staring at each other but Seoyeon cutted it when she shout to call the both of them.

 

The two of them was brought back to reality and Chaeyoung, after she realized what she had done, her cheeks started to heat up and looked at the other direction.

 

 

 

 

"Let's go now Ching, they are waiting for us." Nakyung said and held the hand of the latter and both of them got out at the taxi and joined the other members that are waiting for them.

 

 

 

 

Now that everyone is gathered, they went in the building, went to their dance room, and started to practice. They practiced and worked hard to improve the things that they are lacking so that they can be a better idol and a girl group for their fans and for everyone. 

 

 

 


___________________________________________

 

 

 

 

After almost 6 hours of practicing, they are done. They are now in their dorm and decided to have a food delievery since all of them are tired.

 

 

 

Other members are in their respective rooms, others resting for a bit, changed their clothes and playing around. 

 

 

 

The Bbiyongz room, as expected, is so loud and the one who owns the room which is Hayoung, Chaeyoung and Jiwon, are too hyper and now dancing as if there is a party inside that room. 

 

 

 

The three keep saying "Bbiyong bbiyong" while dancing with their hats and swaying side to side, as if there life depends on dancing. 

 

 

 

It's still noon but their room is already dark due to the curtains. They the small disco lights inside the room and enjoying the moment that is happening inside their room. Well, this is pretty usual to the three of time, throwing a small dance party in their room.

 

 

 

"Woooh! Party party!" Jiwon shouted and the two followed her. 

 

 

 

Their dance has been stopped by a knock coming from the maknae. She stepped in the room and took a deep breath.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Unnies! Saerom-unnie said to keep your voice down or rest for now because she and Gyuri-unnie will order food." Jiheon stated and then went out of the room.

 

 

 

 

The three finally settled down, turned off the disco light and did what the maknae said. Now everything is back to normal. The peace inside the dorm has finally reigned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Habbang-unnie. Can you play the guitar while we're waiting?" Jiwon said to Hayoung.

 

 

 

Hayoung immediately looked to Megan with eyes sparkling in happiness. Habbang really loves to play the guitar and grateful when others ask her to play.

 

 

Hayoung nodded in excitement and quickly but carefully grabbed her guitar and went to Jiwon's direction and both of them sat on the floor.

 

 

Hayoung and Jiwon are known as the 5AM music buddies since these two are singing along to each other till dawn sometimes or when the two of them are the only one who is awake. It's simple, Hayoung will play the guitar and Jiwon will be the one who will sing. Sometimes, Hayoung will sing along with Jiwon.

 

 

 

 

They started to sing "11:11" by Taeyeon and it's so soothing to hear them sing with the company of the guitar.  

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung, on the other hand, is laying on her bed, staring blankly at the ceiling of their room. The taller girl was sometimes irritated when the two are singing till dawn when it's weekdays because she have classes and she hated it when she's going to school while she lacks sleep. But at the same time, Chaeyoung is thankful because when Hayoung and Jiwon are singing with a calm melody, it became her lullaby. She's captured by the sweet voice by her Hayoung-unnie and Jiwon-unnie the reason why she fell asleep so fast.

 

 

 

 

 

As usual, Chaeyoung's always thinking about Nakyung. There is no time where Nakyung left to her mind. Just by only thinking about the latter made the taller girl's heart beat faster. All of this is usual for her, normal. She's thinking what if she better confess to her bestfriend after their broadcast? Would the smaller girl accept her and her feelings or will turn into a friendship over? She knew to herself that she can't hide this feelings to herself forever and maybe it's risk that is worth it.She can't loose Nakyung. 

 

 

After minutes of thinking, Chaeyoung decided and took the risk, confess what she feels for Nakyung. And it's settled that she will really do it after the broadcast. She can't blame Nakyung if after that everything will not be the same as what it used to be.

 

 

Two songs had passed and Chaeyoung was about to fall asleep when her phone which is beside her, rang.

 

 

 

Habbang and Megan stopped and looked at their dongsaeng wondering who will call the taller girl at this time. Chaeyoung quickly grabbed her phone and answered the call. She went out of her room, giving her unnies a sign to continue what they are doing and went to their terrace.
 

 

 

The two just shrugged and did what they're dongsaeng told.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeobuseyo?" Chaeyoung spoke and looked at the caller's ID. Only numbers can be seen to the ID and she's not familiar to the contact number.

 

 

 

The taller girl is getting nervous after seconds because no one is speaking on the other line yet.

 

 

 

'What if this person got the wrong number? What if it's a sasaeng? What if it's a ghost?' Chaeyoung thought to herself as her anxiety started to grow further.

 

 

 

She was about to end the call when finally, somebody already spoke on the other line.

 

 

 

 

 

"Chaaaaaeeeeengu!!!" the person with a boy's voice shouted to the other line. Chaeng distant the phone a little bit away to her ear because it's too loud.

 

 

 

 

 

She already knew who's the caller now because she can distinguish the voice. The voice is already familiar to her for years.

 

 

"Yah! Min! Don't shout! Youe voice is so irritating! If you're just gonna shout I'll better end this call." Chaeyoung hissed.

 

 

"No! Don't end the call! I'll talk normal again." The boy said and the other line and left out a small laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jebal, Min." Chaeyoung said sarcastically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, Chaengu, I already changed my number and this one is the new one. I thought that calling you directly will let you know that this number is mine instead of texting you because if I text you maybe you will not believe that this will be my new contact." The boy on the other line explained smoothly and now his voice is soft compared to earlier.

 

 

 

"You know me really well, Chulmin." Chaeyoung spoke.

 

 

 

"Ofcourse I know you. We knew each other for like what? Since kids? So save it~" Chulmin answered on the other line.

 

 

 

 

"Heol! I'm cringing! The last line does not suit you!" the latter said as if she'll gonna cringe to death. She really does cringe when her friend Chulmin do stuffs like that and at the same time will laugh so hard for teasing him. 

 

"But sure I'll save it." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, Chulmin, Hwang Chulmin or Min as what Chaeyoung calls to him, is Chaeyoung's childhood bestfriend and practically her classmate. They knew each other since kids when both of them met each other at the park, playing hide and seek together with other random kids at the park. Both of them got along to each other and discovered that they live in the same neighborhood. Since little, they are used to call each other in nicknames so it's a no big deal for the both of them when they still call each other in nicknames around their present age. Chaeyoung once had a crush on Chulmin when she was a kid because he's so cool and even young you can already see that he's a good looking boy and he and Chaeyoung have the same ambition when they grow up, to be an idol. But sad to say only in a short time did the latter like him. She can see the boy more on as his brother that will be always there for her and they took care to each other. They always play at the park for almost 3 years but then suddenly has been stop because Chulmin's family had to leave Korea and transfer to Japan. Even though they are far away from each other, they still have contact to each other through emails and telephone calls. When Chaeyoung reached highschool, she and Chulmin met again and such a coincidence that they'll be classmates. Until now, they are still in the same class and mostly in their class they are known as the duo of because you can always see them together.

 

 

 

 

 

"Cool! Oh I almost forgot Chaengu, there's also another reason why I called you." 

 

 

 

"Spit it out Min." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tomorrow, wanna go arcade after dismissal? If you're busy it's okay for me, I'll invite my other friends." The boy said to Chaeyoung

 

 

 

"I don't my schedule yet Min. I'll tell you tomorrow in school, ne?" The latter said to her friend.

 

 

"Okay! Let's just meet in school tomorrow, Annyeon Chaengu!" 

 

 

"Annyeong~"

 

 

 

And the call was ended.

 

 

 

Right after the call her stomach growled
 

 

 

 

'Awww. I'm hungry.' Chaeyoung thought like a kid to herself and putted her phone in her pocket.


 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Nakyung was about to pass the terrace when she heard Chaeyoung's voice. She was about to call her bestfriend when she saw the latter talking to someone through her phone. The smaller girl brushed off her idea to call Chaeyoung and decided to not interupt but when she's about to leave the scene she heard a voice, to be specific, a voice of a boy which is seem to be on the other line of the call.

 

 

Nakyung heard how Chaeyoung casually talks on the phone  and that made the smaller girl curious whose on the other side of the line.

 

 

 

She even heard the taller girl call the person "Min."

 

 

 

'Who's is that Min? It's impossible to be Ching's brother because she doesn't have one. Her cousin? Her friend? Her classmate? Or worse, her lover?!' Nakyung exclaimed to herself and it irritates her the thought of the last sentence she thought. 

 

 

The smaller girl, if she have time, wants to ask Chaeyoung who's that Min but thinking about this case she decided not to ask because for her it's like invading the privacy of others.

 


Nakyung again brushed off the idea because it stresses her. 

 

 

 

The smaller girl went to the dining room and sat to one of the chairs there. 

 

 

 

It doesn't reached 5 minutes after the smaller girl sat there when she caught sight of Chaeyoung also coming in the dining area.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Chiiing~" Nakyung said to Chaeyoung, went to her direction and suddenly hugged her.

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung already knows her friends antics but she's still getting surprised by it.

 

 

 

The taller girl's heart started to race again because of the sudden contact and now Chaeyoung is panicking internally thinking what if the other girl hear her stupid heart beating faster than usual. And so, Chaeyoung did the most lame excuse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"N-Nakko. I c-can't breath." the taller girl told the latter and it seems to be that Nakyung bought the excuse and finally broke the embrace.

 

 

 

 

Both of them sat on the chair, facing each other. Nakyung placed her right elbow on the table and rested her chin on her right palm and stared at her friend infront of her.

 

 

 

 

They are now in a state of having a staring contest at the moment. They are just there, staring at each other for minutes until Chaeyoung can't take it anymore because she might melt in any moment by Nakyung's intense stare so she decided to end the game by blinking

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes!!! I won! I won! I woooon!" Nakyung said happily and clapped her hands like a kid. The smaller girl looks like she caught a small stuff toy in claw machine.

 

 

Chaeyoung is also happy seeing the girl infront of her happy and let out a small giggle because of the smaller girl's action.

 

 

'My heart. This girl really is full of aegyo and the most beautiful everytime she smiles.' Chaeyoung told herself internally and the fact that seeing Nakyung happy makes her heart flusterred.

 

 

 

To calm her feelings down, she decided to brushed off the idea and asked Nakyung about the broadcast.

 

 

 

"I forgot to ask, Nakko. What time are we gonna start our broadcast later?" 

 

 

 

Nakyung almost forgot that they still have a Vlive to be done later. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Oh right! The vlive and fanservice that manager-nim requested.' Nakyung thought to herself

 

 

 

 

 

She also almost forgot about the fanservice that they will about to do later on.She'll do her best later to give a fanservice for fans and will also tell Chaeyoung about it. 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe before diner. Is it okay to you Ching?" the smaller girl answered.

 

 

 

 

"Ne, it's okay, no problem." Chaeyoung told the latter and gave her an assuring smile.

 

 

 

 

Their conversation was cutted off by Seoyeon who entered the dining area together with Jisun and Jiheon.

 

 

 

"Yah, you two! Food is already here." the swag girl said to Chaeyoung and Nakyung. 

 

 

 

 

All of them gathered in the dining area and once everything was settled they started to eat their lunch together in their dorm. 


 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

It's already near diner time when the two, Chaeyoung and Nakyung are in the terrace.

 

 

 

They are sitting right next to each other and exchanged glances.

 

 

 

"Is everything settled and you ready?" the taller girl asked to the one beside her.

 

 

 

"Yep, everything's fine so go on." Nakyung said to Chaeyoung and gave her a cute smile.

 

 

 

"Arraso, let's start!"

 

 

Chaeyoung started the Vlive and they greet the viewers

 

 

 

 

"Annyeong!!! Nakyung and Chaeyoung here!"


And so the broadcast started and Nakyung started also to the one that was requested to her.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Tbc