Chapter 3

Fanservice

A/N: Sorry for keep waiting you fam! I'm recently busy but I tried to find time to update this story. And sorry again because this will only be a short update. I promise I will make it long to the next update :)) Ciao!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

The two are now having a broadcast. Chaeyoung's is happy because she already missed the fans and Vlive is the only chance to interact with their fans.

 

 

 

The broadcast started.

 

 

 

The two are waving infront of the cam and greeting their fans who are watching them. 

 

 

Nakyung wore a pink outfit that suits her while Chaeyoung wore a comfortable white shirt.

 

 

They are still waving until Chaeyoung did funny sounds like an animated characters do and Nakyung playfully slap the taller girl and both of them laughed.

 

 

This time, Chaeyoung will act normal like what she always do. Set aside those feelings and enjoy the broadcast together with their fans.

 

 

The two are always like this together with Seoyeon. They always turn into dorks like the old times. They are still dorks even now and Chaeyoung wants to make fun of Nakyung today like she always do.

 

 

 

The two of them move a little bit closer at the screen so that they could see the comments.

 

 

 

"Guess where we are?" the taller girl spoke and pause a little, blinking in front of the camera where she looks like a kid. "In the terrace!" 

 

 

 

"We're outside on the terrace and the weather is so nice!" Nakyung added and Chaeyoung act like she can feel the brightness of the sun ray so she pretended to semi-cover her eyes but too late for her to realize that the sun rays are in the opposite way so the smaller girl laughed at her and smack the taller girl's shoulder playfully.

 

 

 

And so the broadcast goes on. Having conversations to their fans, asking if they are okay or how was their day, saying that they already missed them so much, answering fans' question or telling them some stories on what's happening to in their dorm lately. 

 

 

 

 

On the other side, Nakyung is always clingy to Chaeyoung which caused the taller's girl heart beat gone wild and sometimes her cheeks feels hot so she covered her face sometimes and made an excuse that her clothes is too white that's why she can't see the comments.

 

 

 

 

"ChaeKyung" 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung exclaimed after reading a comment and then another comment said the same thing and then it continued.

 

 

Nakyung lean a little bit closer to the screen to also read the comments of the fans and let out a giggle.

 

 

 

"Omo.. I can see a lot of ChaeKyung comments. Yeorobun~ Does our chemistry really good?" Nakyung said cutely and grabbed the taller girl's hand and hold it tightly which is a big surprised to Chaeyoung.

 

 

'Oh my god...' Chaeyoung thought to herself as mixed feelings suddenly attacked her. Shyness, joy and anxiety. She was about to passed out when the smaller girl squeezed her arm. 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung began to panicked internally thinking what if her hand is sweaty because of nervousness. She didn't do anything weird to avoid suspicious thinking from Nakyung and to the fans who are watching.

 

 

 

 

 

'Okay so I think I'm doing what does the manager-nim said to me.' Nakyung thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung's heart is wild right now. Her heart beat crazy like it was gonna go out of her chest. She can't take it anymore so to distract herself she leaned in closer to the device to read comments. While reading the comments the taller girl swiftly retreated her hand and she succesfully got her hand back from Nakyung's hold.

 

 

Chaeyoung tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and stared at the screen because she's reading.

 

 

 

 

"Nakyung is so pretty and her outfit is so cute~" Chaeyoung spoke as she saw the comment and looked at Nakyung at the back who was looking at her lately.

 

 

 

 

'The comment is right. Nakko is so pretty.' the taller girl thought and smiled sheepishly to the latter. Just by the sight of Nakyung infront of her made her blushed.

 

 

 

 

"Yah. Nakko, they said you're pretty and your outfit is cute." the taller girl told without bating an eye to Nakyung because she's shy to tell that to the latter even though it's from fans but saying it to her  has a big exchange of shyness all over her body.

 

 

 

 

"Kamsahamnida~" Nakyung said and flashed her beautiful smile showing the healty and perfect set of teeth of hers.

 

 

 

 

Again, Chaeyoung leaned a little bit closer to the screen and read the comments.

 

 

 

"Chaeyoung's clothes is traditional." 

 

 

 

 

That made Chaeyoung explode into nagging the viewers and Nakyung that her clothes is not traditional. Chaeyoung, as the fashion gyuru of the group, felt that today her fashion has no sense because of that comment. She's also a girl so 
that hurt her a tiny little bit but it's not a big deal for her.

 

 

 

 

"How come you compliment Nakyung's clothes while mine saying traditional?!?! It's a shirt! Y-shirt!" the taller girl exclaimed and pouted that made her look like a mochi.

 

 

 

 

Nakyung just laughed at her and linked her arms with the taller girl and averted her attention back to entertaining the fans.

 

 

Nakyung saw a comment in the vlive that made her agreed to the comment where in fact it is really true.

 

 

"Chaeyoung's eyes are so beautiful."

 

 

 

Nakyung read it aloud and looked at Chaeyoung who is busy looking at her nails.

 

 

 

"Yah, Ching! They said you're eyes are beautiful." the smaller girl told the latter and in instant, the shy Ching turned into an entertainer and thick-face Chaeyoung and then she looked at the camera and winked.

 

 

Both of them laughed at Chaeyoung's silliness and earned another playfull slap from Nakyung.

 

 

 

"Your moles are beautiful." Nakyung again read another one of the comments.

 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah, guys. You know I was about to removed this mole under my left eye because my grandpa said so but my friends refused the idea when I told them because it's really pretty and they found it attractive." Chaeyoung said as she leaned closer to the camera and pointed her mole under her left eye. "Because people said when you have mole near in your eye means you cry a lot." she added and Nakyung nodded as a signed that she's listening to her bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

"And here at my right side, I also had a mole here but I removed it. Even though I removed it it's still here but it appeaers to be so small." the taller girl continued her explanation until Nakyung rested her chin on her palm and leaned closer to Chaeyoung. 

 

 

 

 

It's like 4 inches were only the distance gaped between them. Chaeyoung is still looking at the camera but Nakyung is really close to her only to see the tiny mole that Chaeyoung's been pointing to.

 

 

 

 

Nakyung doesn't have a bad eyesight to be that close, her face close to Chaeyoung that much but her body moved like her body has its own mind which is the cause that she ended that close to the taller girl.

 

 

She already saw the mole that Chaeyoung's telling and then Nakyung's eyes are now fixed to Chaeyoung's dreamy and charming orbs.

 

 

 

Nakyung really found Chaeyoung's eyes so charming. She even thought that she could stare at her bestfriends orbs all day. The smaller girl's staring was cutted off when Chaeyoung lift her eyes and met Nakyung's


 

 

 

 

'Oh sht wrong move Lee Chaeyoung!' Chaeyoung cursed internally. Not noticing how close her face to Nakyung made her died mentally for that moment. Her eyes widened as soon as their eyes met and really, realizing how close they are at the moment made her breathing stop for a second. 

 

 

 

 

 

Nakyung's the first one who retreated her face and grinned at Chaeyoung who is still dumbfounded at her seat. At that time, the taller girl can't focus and became awkward but not that obvious. She felt her cheek heaten up and sat quietly at her seat.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yup! I can also say that her mole is indeed beautiful!" the smaller girl exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

Many minutes had passed and the awkward feelings inside Chaeyoung had tensioned down because Nakyung made her feel comfortable again.

 

 

They showed their goofiness and silliness throughout the vlive and how much they really really missed and wanted to meet their fans. And so the time passed, dinner time already and they ended their vlive.

 

 


 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

The two were about to leave the terrace when the both of them spoke.

 

 

"Nakyung, may I have a minute?"

 

 

 

"Ching, there's something I should tell you."

 

 

 

The two girls paused for a moment and giggled. Even though the nervousness already swarmed in Chaeyoung she still managed to look normal. Now is the moment where she will tell her feelings towards the latter.

 

 

 

Since the taller girl is really nervous and still need to ready herself, she motioned to Nakyung to speak first.

 

 

 

"You go first." 

 

 

 

Nakyung nodded to her and gave the taller girl a geniune smile that ofcourse, made the latter's heart skip a beat.

 

 

 

"Ching~" the smaller girl said and held Chaeyoung's hand.

 

 

 

 

The taller gir just looked at her as a sign to continue what is she trying to say. Chaeyoung did her best to be calm at this situation and tried not to be awkward. She now gathered up all her courage and ready to tell Nakyung what she wanted to say after the latter spoke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Manager-nim told me to do fanservice."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Fanservice?' Chaeyoung questioned herself. Yeah, Chaeyoung is familiar to what fanservice is but why would their manager asked her bestfriend to do such a thing. 
 

 

 

Chaeyoung is known to hate fanservices because she thinks that everything that they will do under fanservice is fake. She hate fake gestures. She doesn't like gestures that are scripted just to make others happy. All she wants is natural because for her being natural is like being sincere in what you are doing.

 

 

 

 

"Wae? What about it?" Chaeyoung said to her bestfriend, still looking at each others' eyes.

 

 

 

 

"I was about to tell you this yesterday but it seems like you are busy watching the tv. Manager-nim told me to do fanservice with you." Nakyung explained to the taller girl.

 

 

 

 

"W-what? With me? What do you mean?" Chaeyoung bombard the smaller girl with questions and can't believe what did just Nakyung said.

 

 

 

 

"Fanservice with me. Example, me being clingy to you and sweet especially on cam. Something like that." the smaller girl spoke as she shrugged like a kid to Chaeyoung.

 

 

 

 

"So you're telling me that just what happened earlier is fanservice?" the taller girl asked Nakyung. Chaeyoung is hoping that what just happened earlier is not a fanservice. 

 

 

 

 

Nakyung gave her a nod and Chaeyoung started to feel the ache that is growing inside her chest. The taller girl was hurt somehow.

 

 

 

 

"Ummm.... Is it also fanservice to the things we also did before this vlive?" Chaeyoung asked the smaller girl, trying not to show Nakyung what she felt right now and curious in what will the latter answer. She doesn't want to believe that all those actions that Nakyung did to her are fake.

 

 

 

 

 

Nakyung, herself, still confused what is fanservice, only little she only know about that thing. All she knows is that fanservice is like doing skinships to other members that can fans see. She is not aware that Chaeyoung was already hurt to the fact that what she did earlier was a mere scripted action that was supposed to be done. She is not aware that Chaeyoung have feelings for her yet Nakyung's heart skip a beat whenever she's close to the latter and thinking that what she felt is just normal for bestfriends.

 

 

 

 

 

After that, the place were silenced for a short time until the smaller girl answered Chaeyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, maybe some of them are." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Right after those words escaped from Nakyung;s mouth, Chaeyoung's knees started to feel weak. It's like her heart was stabbed by hundreds of knifes knowing that some of the actions that the smaller girl shown to her were not true. The taller girl's mind is blank, still trying to process what she just heard. Her heart was like smashed and clenching due to the pain she's feeling right now.

 

 

Chaeyoung retreated her hands from the smaller girl's hand and hide it behind her back. She avoided Nakyung's gaze and she wanted to tear up now because the fact she is hurt but she can't do it right now because she doesn't want Nakyung to see it and don't want to let her know that she's in a hard time now because of the smaller girl/

 

 

 

 

The taller girl was cutted off by her thought when Nakyung spoke.

 

 

 

 

"So that's what I wanted to say Ching. What about you? You said you will tell me something, right?" the smaller girl said to Chaeyoung and still flashed her a smile that will make your heart melt.

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung almost forgot that she will confess to the latter today but due to mental breakdown she decided not tell the latter knowing that it was fanservice. Many emotions stirred in to her; anger, pain, disappointment, confused and lost. But still she managed to smile to Nakyung like nothing happened.

 

 

The taller girl looked down to her shoes and spoke to Nakyung.

 

 

 

"N-nothing. Thanks for telling me, by the way. Yeah... tell me if you're gonna do f-fanservice again so that I would know... Ummm I gotta go now. I n-need to finish s-something for school. A-anyeong!" Chaeyoung flashed a smile and quickly left Nakyung not waiting for the latter's answer and dashed inside her room and quickly went up to her bed.

 

 

 

 

She tucked herself in the blanket and stared at the ceiling. Without herself knowing, a tear already escaped. Good thing no one is inside the room except her.

 

 

 

 

"Aish! Stupid tears!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and faced the wall and curled up.

 

 

 

She sobbed quietly in the room because the pain in her chest still stings.

 

 

'Fanservice huh?' the taller girl taught and continued to sobbed until she fell asleep. Chaeyoung is sensitive so when it comes to things especially like this she can't help but to cry.

 

 

 

 

On the other side, Nakyung went to her room and saw Jiheon reading a book on her bed.

 

 

"Hi unnie! What's up? Did your broadcast went well?" the maknae said and fixed her specs.

 

 

 

"I'm fine and I guess it's okay." Nakyung replied to her dongsaeng a sat on her own bed. 

 

 

The smaller girl sat there, looking on the floor and was in deep thought.

 

 

 

'Maybe I shouldn't invite Chaeyoung to do vlive if she had something to do for her school. Maybe she's in a rush now but atleast I told her what manager-nim requested.' Nakyung thought and lay down to her bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When will Nakyung realized Ching's feelings???