Chapter 1

Fanservice

Take note:

Not all in this story are true. But some of them really happened. Some events are pure coincidence and imagination especially the scenes in Vlive and their reality show in this story. And for those people out there reading this story, thanks guys for giving your time and yeah feel free to dm meh on twitter if you any requests or suggestions (@kb_jiheonnie). Sorry for many many many many many wrong grammars because yeah English is not my first language coz I'm a Filipino XD. Again thanks guys!

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Today is Saturday, just another normal day for fromis_9. They have their free time today since practice just ended earlier. Some of the members are either resting, went outside or doing their personal stuffs.

 

 

 

"Chiiiiiiiing~~~" whined by a girl with an aegyo who is sitting on the couch in the living room of their dorm.

 

 

"What is it Nakko?" a tall girl entered the living room and joined Nakyung on the couch and sit beside her.

 

 

Both of them got nothing to do today since it's weekend and Chaeyoung don't have school today so she's just in the dorm.


 

"What do you wanna do today, my dear chingu?" Nakyung said and then she leaned her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder while holding her hand. 

 

 

 

They are both watching a kdrama on television in the dorm for a while since they got so bored and decided to watch but Nakyung seeems to be bored even though the television is on that's why she asked Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung,  to herself, already admitted to herself not so long that she have this unexplainable feeling when she's beside Nakyung.

Nakyung is her bestfriend since they always do get along to each other and have the same age. 

 

 

The 00' liners; Chaeyoung, Nakyung and Seoyeon are the big trio to their group because they're crazy especially when having fun and the three of them are partners in crime.

 

 

 

'It's good to have a friend whose age is the same as you in the group.' Chaeyoung thought.

 

 

She can't explain this weird feelings. She already felt this when the time she's at school and looking to the boy she likes far away from her.

 

 


Well, let's say Nakyung is so pretty and too cute. Everything she do have an aegyo and that's already normal for their members. She's fun to be with. No one can resist her especially Chaeyoung.

 

 

It's already 3 months after she had those feelings for her but she's afraid to tell her because there's a possibility that Nakyung will avoid her and not treat her like what things used to. She's fine to stay as Nakyung bestfriend. She thinks that this are just mere admiration towards her friend.

 


 

 

One time, because of overthinking about this case, she just randomly blurted out in their room and said 'I really really like her' out of nowhere and the atmosphere got awkward because she just realized that she's not the only one in their room. After a couple of seconds, she's surprised to see Jiwon already smiling at her like there is no tomorrow. She's relieved that only Jiwon-unnie is inside their room and since that's Jiwon-unnie, she had no choice but to tell her. She trust Jiwon because they trained in the same company for who knows how long and Jiwon is the only one among the group who knows who Chaeyoung likes.

 


'Why does this girl got to be so clingy and affectionate too much?' Chaeyoung wondered while still thinking what answer to give to her bestfriend beside her.


 

 

After a couple of minutes thinking, she's about to give an answer when the maknae of the group, Jiheon, went to the living room and asked them.

 

 

"Mianhe Chae-unnie and Nakyung-unnie for interrupting your watch. I just want to ask if you're going out today?" Jiheon asked and fixed her eyes to the television to watch also.

"Ne, Jiheon-ah. We are just discussing where to go. Why?" Chaeyoung asked the maknae and motioned her to joined them sit in the couch.

 

Jiheon went to them and sat between Chaeyoung and Nakyung.

 

 

 

 

'Is it okay to ask them to buy me an ice cream?' Jiheon questioned herself. She wants to go outside but Jisun didn't allowed her because no one will accompany her since Jisun will cook some food for them while Jiwon, Seoyeon and Saerom went to the arcade to pass the time and Hayoung and Gyuri are sleeping inside their rooms.

 

 

 

 

And another reason is that Jiheon have to review for her upcoming test for the next few days. 

 

 

 

"Can you buy me an ice cream, unnie?" the maknae said to them and gave them a 'please please please buy me some' look.

 

 

 

To Nakyung, she can't resist Jiheon because the maknae is like a real little sister to her. Nakyung thought that she need to fulfill her responsibility as an unnie to Jiheon since she's 3 years older than the maknae and Jiheon is still in middle school.

Even in their Idol School days, Jiheon and Nakyung are really close to each other. Everytime you watch Idol School, you can see that those two are really really close where Nakyung always cling to Jiheon whenever she goes.

 

 

 

'She's just too adorable for me.' Nakyung exclaimed to herself

 

 

 

"Ofcourse, anything for my dongsaeng!" Nakyung said and patted Jiheon's head even though Jiheon is a little bit taller than her.

 

 

 

 

'Just in right time Jiheon! I was about to answer ice cream shop to Nakyung.' Chaeyoung thought and then she looked at Nakyung and finally stand.

 

 

 

"Okay. I'll just go and tell Jisun-unnie that we're heading to ice cream shop." the latter said, went to Jisun and Nakyung gave her a nod and clinged to Jiheon.

 

 

 

 

"Jiheonie~ You're not allowed to go outside? Why~" Nakyung said to Jiheon and then she snuggled her head to the maknae's neck.

 

 

 

"Unnie~ stop it. It tickles me! Heol! I can't believe you're older than me!" Jiheon exclaimed and she smack Nakyung's shoulder playfully.

 

"Yeah right. So what's the reason, hm?" Nakyung asked the maknae.

 

"I'll answer you unnie if you let go of me first." Jiheon told Nakyung and the latter immediately let go of hold to Jiheon and crossed her arms then she pouted to the maknae.

 

 

 

'Good thing she let go. I really can't believe that Kyung-unnie is older than me and she always act like a 6 years old kid!' Jiheon thought and she sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Jisun-unnie didn't allowed me because no one will accompany me and I have to study for my upcoming test." Jiheon explained to Nakyung and Nakyung just look at her dongsaeng and nodded as a sign that she understood what the younger just said. 

 

 

 

In the group, only Chaeyoung and Jiheon are the one who goes to school. Saerom always prepare Jiheon food and that act touched Jiheon the most.

 

 

"Okay. We'll buy you ice cream but promised me you will really review and not waste time to study, deal?" Nakyung said to the younger and the younger just gave her a 'seriously unnie?' look.

 

Jiheon just laughed and flashed Nakyung a convincing smile.

 

"Deal unnie! Just buy me ice cream okay?" Jiheon said.

 

Nakyung nodded at her and stand up and went to the kitchen where Jisun and Chaeyoung are.

 

 

 

'I'm so thankful I have unnies like them.' Jiheon thought and returned her attention to the screen.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung went to Jisun and asked her if it is okay for her and Nakyung to go outside and buy ice cream.

 

 

Chaeyoung approached Jisun and started to cling to Jisun's hand. The taller girl always do this if she's asking her unnies.

 

 

"Eomma!" Chaeyoung called and Jisun immediately looked to her direction and glared at her. Chaeyoung really likes to unnie because Jisun always act like a mother to them.

 

 

"What is it Chaeyoung?" Jisun asked her and returned her attention in cutting vegetables.

 

 

"Is it okay for me and Nakyung to go outside and buy ice cream?" Chaeyoung asked to the older and showed her an aegyo.

 

 

"Gosh! Chaeyoung, stop it! It's not suited to you, you know!" Jisun answered sarcastically to Chaeyoung and just giggled.

 

 

 

"Aish! Unnie you're so mean! So are we allowed?" Chaeyoung asked again but this time with a serious face.

 

 

 

"Sure. Just don't spend too much time outside and after buying ice cream come home immediately because I don't want to worry to much and if something happens, Saerom-unnie will kill me." Jisun said to Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung hugged her and gave her a cheeky smile.

 

 

 

"Thanks unnie! We'll be back immediately." Chaeyoung said and before she went out of the kitchen she already saw Nakyung inside and greet Jisun.

 

 

 

"You two, take your coats while going out. It's cold out there." the oldest inside the room said to Chaeyoung and Nakyung.

 

 

"Ne!!!" the two said in unison and grabbed their coats before going outside.

 

 

 

 

'This kids. It's already cold yet they want to eat ice cream' Jisun thought and continued her cooking.


 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

The two grabbed their coat, went outside and started to walk and find the nearest store to their dorm where they could buy some ice cream for the both of them and for Jiheon.

 

 

The atmosphere in their walk is too silent and cold.

 

 

'Why does this needs to be this awkward?!' Chaeyoung shouted internally

 

 

Chaeyoung is now uncomfortable due to the atmosphere and she don't have any ideas to start the conversation.

 

 

On the other side, Nakyung is too insensitive to notice Chaeyoung's discomfort. The smaller girl was too distracted to her walk.

 

The taller girl keeps looking on the opposite direction of Nakyung and her pupils are shaking because silence is slowly killing her.

 

 

 

 

'Is she really this insensitive?' Chaeyoung asked to herself and still continue walking not looking to the smaller girl.

 

 

 

 

When Chaeyoung is left with Nakyung, she become uncomfortable, her mind become blank and her heartbeat starts to race as if she's being chased by a street dog.
 

 Her palms become sweaty because of her anxiousness thinking that what if the smaller girl will get bored because of her. Her anxiety when she's with Nakyung can be compared to her fear of heights. She don't know what to do everytime she can feel the presence of Nakyung.

 

 

Because of  low temperature in the streets, Chaeyoung began to rub her hands to produce some heat to her hands. After rubbing, she placed her hands to her cheeks and she felt the warmth of it. She repeated her action two times and after that Nakyung finally noticed her.

 

 

Before Chaeyoung rub her hands again, Nakyung held her left hand and hold it tight.

 

Chaeyoung was flustered to Nakyung's action. The taller girls cheek were tinted in red but she have a valid reason that it's cold, if ever Nakyung ask her why does her cheek tinted in red.

 

Chaeyoung began to panicked but never let the smaller girl notice and her chest began to have a party inside and her heart having a dance break like there's no tomorrow. 

 

Before Chaeyoung could speak Nakyung interrupted her by squeezing her hands and that made the taller girl almost choke to death.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung coughed and gathered all her courage to speak up to Nakyung.

 

 

 

"W-what?" Chaeyoung asked and looked at Nakyung but can't contain eye contact in a long time so she looked away after that. 


 

 

 

'Gosh! Why am I stuttering? It's just her!" Chaeyoung exclaimed to herself and slapped her face mentally.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung's thoughts in her mind started to expand again and thinking about how Nakyung just held her hand. Thoughts like why did she did that, is there any reason for holding her hand or she just wanted to hold hands with her. Just a simple skinship from Nakyung can make Chaeyoung's heart go 'bboom bboom'. 

 

Nakyung looked with confusion at the taller girl wondering what's the problem. The taller girl looks like she's having a conflict with herself inside her brain.


 

 

 

"I held your hand because it seems you're cold, Ching." the smaller girl blurted out to make Chaeyoung calm down
and gave her a warm smile.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung stopped from her walk. She face-palmed mentally for expecting other answer other than that.

 

 

 

 

'Ofcourse Chaeng. That's her reason. She just held your hand because you look like a fool rubbing your hands for warmth, you know.' Chaeyoung thought and she just frowned.

 

 

 

"You know Ching, you look really cute when you're arguing with yourself." Nakyung told her and giggled and made Chaeyoung blush again.

 

 

 

"Ne,ne. Whatever Nakyung. Let's just go. I already spotted an ice cream shop. It's cold and I wanna go back already. We don't want to make Jisun-unnie worry and Jiheon wait us, right? So let's go." Chaeyoung explained and started to tag Nakyung along with her so that the smaller girl won't notice her almost-red cheeks.

 

 

 

"Ne, chingu!" Nakyung said with full of aegyo and followed Chaeyoung.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung just smiled and continue to walk towards the shop.

 

 

 

 

 

'You know what, I really want to tell you what I feel but the other half of me wants to forget these feelings because I can't afford to lose our precious friendship because of me.' Chaeyoung thought.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Saerom, Seoyeon and Hayoung just finished playing in the arcade and decided to go home. The three of them went out of the arcade and grab a taxi on their way back to the dorm.

 

 

 

"It was so fun, Romsae-unnie and Megan-unnie. But at the same time it's tiring." Seoyeon said to Saerom and Jiwon and gave them an acting that she was tired.


 

Saerom, their leader, often called as Romsae, is really funny. Sometimes she's like the kid in their group the way she act but the fact is that she is the oldest among the group. Saerom really takes care to her members especially to Jiheon. She feels like a mother to Jiheon. Saerom is a slow talker so when interviewing her it really takes time. Jiwon is the most loudest in the group and at the same time, the main vocal. Members call her Megan sometimes and she really looked like a kid when she's nodding to her members even though she didn't know what are they talking about and why is she nodding. Jiwon and Chaeyoung are really close friends and like a sisters to each other because they trained in the same company before. Jiwon is the only one who knows the secret of her dongsaeng, Chaeyoung.


 

Saerom and Jiwon laughed at the act of Seoyeon thinking that this kid is really entertaining even though she is really tired.

 

 

 

"I bet Habbang-unnie missed our Romsae so bad right now.... Right Megan?" Seoyeon said, wiggled her eyebrows and elbowed Jiwon and Jiwon joined teasing their leader together with the swag girl.

 

 

 

Saerom just shrugged at them and covered her face because she can take the teasing of her members. She's too shy to face them by just thinking of Hayoung missing her.

 

 

 

 

After a couple of minutes, silence spread inside the cab and Saerom plugged her earphones to her ears and looked outside the window, humming to the song she's listening while Jiwon and Seoyeon are playing fruit ninja multiplayer on their phone.

 

 

 

 

"Aww. Darn it! I lose again to you, Lee Seoyeon!" Jiwon said dramatically to Seoyeon and frowned while Seoyeon burst laughing because of the smug face of Jiwon.

 

 

 

"Come on, unnie. You always lose to me. Don't act like you just lose to me for the second time!" the younger girl teased Jiwon and Jiwon just exit the app and went to her reading app because she can't stand loosing to Seoyeon over and over again.

Seoyeon noticed the older girl became quiet and after realizing that the cause of her silence is her phone, she quickly grabbed it from the older and looked to the phone.

 

 


"Daebak! I didn't know you read, unnie!" Seoyeon exclaimed and faced Jiwon with a shocked look.

 

 

 

"Well, ofcourse. What do you think of me? Always playing games? Ofcourse I read!" Jiwon said to the younger girl with a smirk on her face.

 

 

 

"Yeah. Your look doesn't seem like you're the type of person who reads. And I don't see you holding a book, unnie." Seoyeon said to Jiwon and that made the older girl shrugged to her seat.

 

 

"It's too hard to carry a book and besides, there's already an app." The older girl said and grabbed her phone back from the younger girl's hand to continue her reading.

 

 

Seoyeon returned her attention to her phone, playing fruit ninja and then she suddenly asked Jiwon.

 

 

 

"Unnie, what kind of book or story are you reading? What genre?" Seoyeon asked out of curiosity.

 

 

 

"Any genre will do. But, do you know, I was once exploring new genre and I landed to fanfiction and I read some of our stories made by I don't know, fans maybe."

 

 

 

"Oh. That's cool unnie! What kind of stories do they make about fromis?" Seoyeon asked Jiwon again.

 

 

 

 

'Aish. Why does this kid ask so many question?' Jiwon thought to herself and just sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Different kinds of genre. But most of them are shipping." The older girl said and Seoyeon just nodded.

 

 

 

"Shipping? Oh the one they called 'pairings'! I was once like that ahaha, you know, shipping an idol to another idol. Let them be. It's just for fun and let their imagination run, unnie. You know it sounds funny but I wanna tell you unnie that sometimes I ship someone in our group." Seoyeon explained and she giggled by the fact the she ship some of her members.

 

 

 

 

"Like what?" Jiwon asked.

 

 

 

 

'Good thing this kid does not cringe because of that. So she ship, huh? It seems like she doesn't at first.' the older girl told herself

 

 

 

 

"You know, Chaeyoung and Nakyung because Nakyung is too clingy to Chaeyoung while Chaeng just let her be and Appa and Eomma  and lastly, Habbang and Romsae coz why not!." Seoyeon said with giddiness on her voice.

 

 

 

 

"Silly! Appa and Eomma doesn't need to be ship coz they're already married." Jiwon joked and both of them laughed. 

 

 

 

 

'Yeah you ship Chaeyoung and Nakyung but little did you know guys that Chaeng really likes Nakyung.' Jiwon just laughed about that thought and she shook hear head and returned her attention to her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

After a couple of minutes, Saerom informed them that they're already infront of the dorm.

 

 

 

The three of them paid and thanked the taxi driver for driving them and they went inside because it's cold outside.

 

 

 

 

"Oh unnies! You're already here!" Jiheon said after she heard the entrance of the three at the door.

 

 

 

 

"ROMSAEEEE!" Hayoung shouted. A smile was shown to Saerom and she returned the smile to Hayoung also. She's already awaked and she's beside Jiheon watching kdrama.

 

 

 

 

Then Jisun got out from the kitchen still in her apron after hearing the noise in the living room and was looking for someone.

 

 

 

 

"Good you're already here Saerom-unnie , Seoyeon and Jiwon. The other two are not yet here?" Jisun asked and she scratched her nape because Chaeyoung and Nakyung are still not in the dorm.

 

 

"Wae? Where did the two go?" the captain asked followed by Jiwon and Seoyeon.

 

 

"They told me that they're just gonna buy some ice cream." Jisun answered.

 

 

 

"Maybe they're on their way back here already." Saerom said and she removed her coat and hung it on the rack.

 

 

 

"Maybe. I already cooked rice cake soup and let's wait for the two. And, somebody wake up my jagiya." Jisun said and then she proceed to the kitchen to arrange the plates on the table.

 

 

 

"Sure Jisun-unnie! I'll wake up Gyuri-unnie." Seoyeon said, she saluted and proceed to Gyuri ad Jisun's room.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"UNNIEEEE! WAKE UP OR I'LL JOIN YOU IN THE BED AND WRESTLE YOU!" Seoyeon shouted once she entered the room and did her famous evil laugh. That made Gyuri awake but she still doesn't go out of her bed.

 

 

 

Seoyeon was about to reach the bed when Gyuri finally spoke and the blanket is till covering her whole body.

 

 

 

"I'm awake! I'm awake! You can go now or else I'll shoot you." Gyuri said while tagging into her blanket.

 

 

"Oh my! I scared! Please don't shoot me!" the younger girl said while showing her faked scared side to Gyuri and that made the older chuckled underneath her blanket.

 

 

 

"Jisun-unnie already cooked." Seoyeon said and she went out of the room.  Gyuri finally went out of her bed, fixed it and herself and finally went out to the room and joined Hayoung and the maknae in the living room to watch also.


 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The two already bought ice cream for Jiheon and they're on their way back home. 

 

 

Again, their walk is dead silence. Only the sound of the car, people walking in the streets and other community noises can be heard.

 

 

Chaeyoung is already deaf because of Nakyung silence.
She doesn't like this. She don't want both of them to be quiet until they reach the dorm.

 

 

After minutes, Nakyung decided to kill the silence in their atmosphere.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ching."

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung looked at the smaller girl and gave her a 'what' look but not in a rude way. Chaeyoung felt the party again inside her chest but she ignored it.

 

 

 

"You know, I also want to go to school. I think it is sure fun to be in school." Nakyung said with aegyo, again, and gave Chaeyoung a warm smile.

 

 

 

"Going to school is like hell you know. Being busy with projects and studying for exam is exhausting. But, sometimes, I wish.... that both you and Seoyeon go to school with me. Imagine, the three of us walking together on our way to school is fun and happy." Chaeyoung casually said to Nakyung while looking down. She doesn't want to look at Nakyung at this moment because her mind will go blank again.

 

 

 

 

"At this state, especially in this cold weather, I want to hold your hand Nakko..." Chaeyoung murmured. Sometimes, the taller girl spoke her thoughts loudly. She remembered that when she's still in Idol School, seeing Nakyung for the first time, she blurted out her thoughts where she said Nakyung is so pretty which is true. Good thing she's the first one to arrived the room and nobody heard her except for the cameras in that room.

 

 

The smaller girl looked at her and move a little closer to Chaeyoung.

 

 

"You're saying something, Ching?" Nakyung asked the taller girl and smiled at her.

 

 

 

'Ugh! Stupid Lee Chaeyoung! I hate myself when I blurted some random things.' Chaeyoung exclaimed to herself.

 

 

 

"N-nothing." the taller girl answered quietly and continue her walk.

 

 

'I thought she said something. Am I hearing things now?' Nakyung said to herself and just shook her head.

 

 

Chaeyoung is now uncomfortable due their distance to each other. Her breathing quite became faster than usual. 

 

 

 

After that, silence once again swallowed the noise in their atmosphere. Not yet so long after that great silence, Nakyung looked at Chaeyoung , right through her eyes and asked a question that made Chaeyoung want to run away from her.

 

 

 

"Chaeng."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you like someone?" Nakyung asked to friend like a child.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The taller girl panicked internally because of that. She don't know what answer she should give to Nakyung. She took a deep breath, composed herself and answered the smaller girl bravely.

 

 

"Y-yes. W-why you ask?" 

 

 

"Nothing. Just wanna know so that I could tease you ehehe." Nakyung said and she giggled.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung facepalmed thinking that this will be the most wrong time for Nakyung to not notice her feelings and for expecting for who knows what does Chaeyoung expect. 

 

 

 

The two of them talked about school until they reached the dorm.

 

 

 

'Thank God. I thought our walk on our way to dorm will be quiet.' Chaeyoung sighed as they reached the door and opened it.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

All of them finished their food which Jisun is the one who cooked and Chaeyoung and Nakyung gave the ice cream to Jiheon and the maknae thanked them. Hayoung and Searom volunteered to do the dishes while Jiwon and Seoyeon cleaned the table. Jisun and Gyuri are now in their room while Jiheon is studying.

 

 

Chaeyoung and Nakyung went to the living room to watch kdrama again since they didn't finish what they are watching earlier. The two are focused watching when Nakyung's phone vibrated and when she checked it, she got a message from her manager.

 

 

From: Manager-nim

Nakyung. You know some fanservice right? May I suggest if can you do some fanservice with Chaeyoung later on when we shoot your upcoming reality show and if you're planning to do a live broadcast on Vlive. Fans are getting hyped to fromis_9. Take care, all of you and rest well. Also, tell Saerom and Gyuri to text me because we will have something to discuss, okay? Goodbye.

 

 

 

'It's unusual to receive a type of message like this from manager-nim.' the smaller girl thought to herself but just shrugged by that thought.

 

 


After Nakyung read the message, she looked at Chaeyoung who is busy watching kdrama. The taller girl didn't notice the intense stare coming from Nakyung because she's busy watching Tempted and her Woo Dohwan-oppa. 

 

 

 

 

'Aish. I can't get Chaeyoung's attention when she's watching her "oppa".' the smaller girl thought and she frowned and crossed her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

She moved a little bit away from Chaeyoung to observe if the taller girl will notice it but sadly, she didn't. Nakyung is now pissed because Chaeyoung didn't even bother to glance at her.

 

 

 

 

She just wanted to get the attention of her friend to ask her opinion for what they're gonna do tomorrow and to inform her that she will do fanservicee with her friend. She gave up getting Chaeyoung's attention and she decided all by herself and will tell her tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

"Chaeyoung" Nakyung called her knowing that being serious can be heard to her voice but the taller just gave her a hum while her eyes are still fixed on the television.

 

 

 

"Wanna have a broadcast tomorrow?" the smaller girl asked  Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung just gave her a nod as a sign that she agrees.

 

 

 

Well, Nakyung is known to be found of skinship so Chaeyoung will have no idea what will happen tomorrow.

 

 

 

Nakyung, when she saw that the taller girl nod, settled her mind that they're good for tomorrow and do what the manager suggests.

 

 

 

Many fans really ship ChaeKyung and maybe their manager also support that. Besides, ships where just for fun so the manager suggest Nakyung to do fanservice for their fans.

 

 

 

'Araso! It is settled. I will do some fanservice tomorrow. I'll tell Chaeng about this after our broadcast.' Nakyung thought and she returned her attention in watching.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little did Nakyung know that Chaeyoung really likers her and Chaeng only express this to her by their skinship and being kind to her bestfriend.

 

 

 


 

 

 

On the other hand,little did Chaeyoung know that tomorrow will be the day she will be hurt the most and their precious friendship will slowly destroy and fade. 
 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

How is it? Good or Bad? If it is good then I'll gladly take the opportunity to continue the story guys and if not maybe this one will be on hiatus. I really love fromis_9 and just wanna see if somebody's reading this fanfic. I'm really hype for ChaeKyung ya know! I'll keep dropping the bombs so stay tuned gays- I mean guys! If you wanna make some suggestions you can dm me on my twitter fan acc! (@kb_jiheonnie). Thanks again for reading and have a nice day fromily!