Ch1

Stuck In A Elevator With A Member Of Shinhwa

You: I woke up and look at my clock. I open my eyes and saw the time at 5:00pm in the afternoon. I'm going to be late for the Kcon Concert. Aish. I got off my bed. I walk over to my dresser and grab my clothes and ran in the bathroom to get ready. I shouldn't took that nap due to that headache I got earlier today. I put my hand on the shower nuzzle and turn on the hot water. I took my hand off the shower nuzzle and put my hand on my head to rub the throbbing pain away. I look at my toothbrush and my comb. What was I thinking? I knew better not smell that big strong smell of ferilizer outside and now my head hurts so much. I walk into the shower and let the water drip on my body. I start to shampoo my hair and but,the pain from my head was hurting too much. I start to massage my hair with the shampoo in my hair. I look at my hands and rinse off the shampoo soap. I start to shave my legs but,as soon as I bend down the pain was to unbearable. Please no more headaches for the rest of the night. I finished shaving my legs and pits. I put the razor blade back on the bath tub shelf. I start to rinse out the shampoo soap out of my hair. I kept rinsing the shampoo soap out of my hair. I let the water drip on my back. I start to put in the conditioner in my hair. I massage my head. The smell of the conditioner start to make the headache go away. I have to be at the concert by seven thirty five pm. I rinse out the conditioner in my hair. Time to get out of the shower. Relax ___. I have been waiting this moment to meet Shinhwa at the concert. I grab the towel to wrap around my body and grab another towel to wrap my hair in. I breathe slowly. I start to brush my teeth. I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth. I took the towel off my hair and start to comb my hair. I click my phone it was five fifteen pm. Relax ____ and breathe. Im too excited to meet Junjin oppa. I finished combing my hair. I close my phone cover. I grab the towel off my body and start to change into my clothes. I look at the mirror and smile but,the pain was unbearable from the headache. I smile lightly. I walk out of the bathroom with my cell phone in my hand. I put my phone on top of my wallet. I walk to the closet and grab my flip flops. I put on my flip flops. I grab my wallet,hotel key,and my cell phone. I smile lightly again. I left the hotel room. I start to run and saw the elevator closing. Hey I said.

Junjin: I walk in the elevator and start to close the doors. Until, I heard a woman said Hey. I put my arm through the opening before the door's close. 

You:Thank you so much. I walk inside the elevator. Thank you for keeping those door's open for me. Im running so late for the KCON concert. 

Junjin: I heard her talk. I put my arm back down by my side. I watch the elevator's door closing again. I look at the girl and she look so flushed by her skin color was not a normal skin color. You look so pale I said.

You:I put my hand on my cheek. Probably from the intense headache that I had earlier. My head is still throbbing from the pain. The strong smell of fertilizer is hurting my headache so much.

Junjin: You should stay in you're room and you're health is more important. I have to do a sound check tonight as the elevator got to the bottom of the floor and ding. Ladies, first.

You: Thank you so much. I walk out of the elevator and walk to the front door. Skyler. I said

Skyler: Heyy ___. Im glad you're coming to the KCON concert tonight.

You:I smile lightly. I just would like to be careful for tonight. My headache came in earlier today.

Skyler: Oh no. Just stay by me tonight if you're not feeling too well.

You:Mhm. I look around and the guy from the elevator that I talk to went off somewhere.

Skyler: Come on we have to go. We can just walk to the KCON arena. And put everything together their for the big concert alright.

You:Mhm. I walk with Skyler to the KCON Arena. We walk inside the building and walk over to stand. And put the banners and light sticks out before the doors open. I went near the auditorium. 

Skyler: ___, what are you doing near the auditorium?

You:Just checking things out Skyler. Shinhwa is performing to and I just would like to check their soundcheck stage.

Skyler: You just want to check them out. Come on door's are about to be open. Come on.

You: I walk back to the stand with Skyler.

7pm Doors open

You: I smell the air and the strong odor of the that smell of fertlizer kicked in. I help Skyler with the lights sticks and banners to give to the people who paid for them. Here you go and enjoy the show. I smile at the customers. Show starts at 8pm right?

Skyler:Yeah that's right. Is you're head hurting again?

You: Yes,My head is hurting again. I put both of my hands on my head to make the throbbing to go away.

Skyler: Couple of banners and light sticks to go. Before,we can go in. After,the concert we will have dinner. 

You: Hopefully,I can keep the dinner down in my stomach so the food wont back up.

Skyler: Mhm.  As I gave the last light stick to the customer. Enjoy the show. Come on __ we are going inside. And watch the show.

You: Okay I said in a light voice.

8pm Show time

You: As I try to enjoy the show my head kept throbbing. I kept rubbing my eyes to keep them open for the show and watch the artists performing one by one. My head kept throbbing pain. I look at my at my cell phone time it eight ten pm. Skyler,I yell

Skyler:*Yelling Is this exciting ___?We save all of our money for this show especially for Shinhwa.*

You:*I yell back Yes, this show is exciting. What time will Shinhwa perform?*

Skyler:* I don't know. I heard that Shinhwa is performing for the finale.*

You:*OH, I was stuck in the elevator with Junjin oppa for three minutes.*

Skyler:*Wait,What you're telling me this now instead of earlier?*

You:*It slip my mind.*

Skyler:*I love you ____*

You: *I love you too,Skyler. You're my best friend*

As the time was moving with the concert. At nine fifteen. Shinhwa came to the stage

You:My head was throbbing more. I couldn't see anything. All I saw was six men performing the opening song. I kept going back to forth and fell straight to the ground. Knock out.

Skyler:I kept dancing to Shinhwa music and sing with them. *____, Is this exciting?* *_____* I look down and saw my best friend on the ground. *____, Wake up Wake up. *I scream so loud.* I look at the security team as they help ___ and brought her out of the concert room to the outside room. 

Shinhwa: As we were singing. We look both ways and heard a girl who scream so loud.

Junjin:I saw girl being carry out of the room with her friend behind the security team. I start to sing my part and dance with the members.

Minwoo:I hope she is alright.

Outside the room

Skyler:Is she going to be okay?

Ambulance Staff: You're friend's fever is too high. But,on the side note she is going to be okay

Skyler:____. She had a bad headache since coming out of the hotel earlier today.

Ambulance Staff:Just keep a eye on her.

Skyler: I will.

(Author's note: Your character will get stuck in a elevator with Junjin oppa in the next chapter.)